PDA

View Full Version : Now is the time to become a Precinct Leader

jrich4rpaul
01-17-2008, 04:46 PM
http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Super Tuesday is in 2 and a half weeks. If anyone is thinking about becoming a Precinct Leader, now is the time.

Signup is easy. You then find the precinct you live in or one nearby, and you are given a list of registered voters in that precinct and their party affiliation.

Call them, go door to door, or write letters.

Right now we're only covering 7,600 out of 180,000 precincts in the country.

Whatever you're planning to do, do it now, please.

Too shy/busy to be a precinct leader? Read: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89676

Paulitical Correctness
01-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Yes, 50,000 people voted in just ONE state alone.

Surely double that amount of people can be precinct leaders, across the entire country!

Cleaner44
01-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Do it people and we will win.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-17-2008, 04:56 PM
http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Super Tuesday is in 2 and a half weeks. If anyone is thinking about becoming a Precinct Leader, now is the time.

Signup is easy. You then find the precinct you live in or one nearby, and you are given a list of registered voters in that precinct and their party affiliation.

After you do it, call everyone you know and tell them about it. Then tell them why. Then tell them why they should too. This may all be over in a month. You're only asking them to make an effort for several weeks.

Trigonx
01-17-2008, 05:01 PM
bump

jrich4rpaul
01-17-2008, 07:37 PM
bump

RPDelegate
01-17-2008, 07:50 PM

jrich4rpaul
01-18-2008, 06:00 AM
bump

Precinct Leader bomb!

bucfish
01-18-2008, 06:16 AM
Come on guys DO IT!!! I DID !

cradle2graveconservative
01-18-2008, 06:40 AM
Done!

Austin
01-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Do it people and we will win.
This is fact.

cradle2graveconservative
01-18-2008, 06:52 AM
Curses, I can't find my precinct...

Austin
01-18-2008, 06:54 AM

Have you tried your county's web site?

jrich4rpaul
01-18-2008, 06:54 AM

Use the tool that shows you where the precinct is on the map, and find the one closest to you. It'll probably be yours.

That's how I did it. Took a few minutes but it worked.

cradle2graveconservative
01-18-2008, 06:56 AM
Use the tool that shows you where the precinct is on the map, and find the one closest to you. It'll probably be yours.

That's how I did it. Took a few minutes but it worked.

I don't know if I just have a bad connection or what but I'm not getting anything when I use that map tool, and my county's website is a joke.

jrich4rpaul
01-18-2008, 07:00 AM
I don't know if I just have a bad connection or what but I'm not getting anything when I use that map tool, and my county's website is a joke.

In that case, it doesn't have to be your precinct. It can be one nearby, so you can just pick one.

cradle2graveconservative
01-18-2008, 07:02 AM
Well now I'm getting a very slow connection

robert4rp08
01-18-2008, 07:18 AM
If I recall, it seemed to auto-select my precinct based on my address. My precinct was on the top of the list. Maybe it was just a coincidence?

jrich4rpaul
01-18-2008, 07:21 AM
If I recall, it seemed to auto-select my precinct based on my address. My precinct was on the top of the list. Maybe it was just a coincidence?

It's supposed to, but can't do it with every precinct. I think it says something like "If we can find your address in our database, you precinct will be selected for you."

rob-NC
01-18-2008, 07:27 AM
You know, I seen the "call" go out on the main website looking for Precinct Leaders. I hemmed and hawed aout it.....a little on the nervous side being that I have never really done anything like that before. Watched and read the forums.....debated in my mind about it over and over.

And my MIND kept telling me that I had no experience in doing such a thing, and that I had NO rights to try to take on such a responsibility, and that I should just keep reading the forums and continue b*tching about the news and the other candidates to family and friends.

But then late last night, just before bed, as I stared once again at the sign up sheet. Filling it out once again (as I had for several nights and days previously) but never sending it in. I closed my eyes and pushed the agree button.

Then like an instant everything in my mind cleared, and I had a clear picture of what I needed to do! I had all sorts of projects that I need to accomplish, and amazingly I seem to know how to get started on them!

If you havent signed up yet, and your mind is scattered and torn between what and what not to do. Close your eyes, trust your heart, and push that button!

jrich4rpaul
01-18-2008, 07:30 AM
You know, I seen the "call" go out on the main website looking for Precinct Leaders. I hemmed and hawed aout it.....a little on the nervous side being that I have never really done anything like that before. Watched and read the forums.....debated in my mind about it over and over.

And my MIND kept telling me that I had no experience in doing such a thing, and that I had NO rights to try to take on such a responsibility, and that I should just keep reading the forums and continue b*tching about the news and the other candidates to family and friends.

But then late last night, just before bed, as I stared once again at the sign up sheet. Filling it out once again (as I had for several nights and days previously) but never sending it in. I closed my eyes and pushed the agree button.

Then like an instant everything in my mind cleared, and I had a clear picture of what I needed to do! I had all sorts of projects that I need to accomplish, and amazingly I seem to know how to get started on them!

If you havent signed up yet, and your mind is scattered and torn between what and what not to do. Close your eyes, trust your heart, and push that button!

Good post. I'm sure many, like me, can relate. It's really not a difficult task.

jrich4rpaul
01-18-2008, 04:27 PM
bump