PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL needs to contact and get the PAT TILLMAN family on board his campiagn!

Falseflagop
07-26-2007, 09:57 PM
I got this from another board.

"Army medical examiners were suspicious about the close proximity of the three bullet holes in Pat Tillman's forehead and tried without success to get authorities to investigate whether the former NFL player's death amounted to a crime, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

"The medical evidence did not match up with the, with the scenario as described," a doctor who examined Tillman's body after he was killed on the battlefield in Afghanistan in 2004 told investigators.

The doctors - whose names were blacked out - said that the bullet holes were so close together that it appeared the Army Ranger was cut down by an M-16 fired from a mere 10 yards or so away.

HIS CONCLUSION:

Friends and family stated that Tillman planned to speak out against the war, and had made his plans known to military superiors, who subsequently had him assassinated.

I agree, its a hard thing for the family to discuss but I remember KEVIN TILLMAN came out publicly in the beginning of year speaking out against the WAR. This will open up all the NFL and NASCAR lemmings eyes as to what is happening in this country.

ANY THOUGHTS?

RIP Pat you were a TRUE PATRIOT!

DjLoTi
07-26-2007, 09:58 PM
I think they're in mourning and I'd leave them so as such. God bless their family.

Falseflagop
07-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Just got a feeling KEVIN was trying to reach out and tell the country the WAR is bogus and wanted to save future lives of kids going to fight if they understood what they were really fighting for.

LibertyEagle
07-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Is this news about Ron Paul?

foofighter20x
07-26-2007, 10:04 PM
I think they're in mourning and I'd leave them so as such. God bless their family.

I concur.

Kuldebar
07-26-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't think it's Ron Paul "style" to do that sort of thing. I think we are too used those "other" politicians that seek every angle and opportunity to get an endorsement even at the graveyard.

Of course, I'd agree it would be great to have the Tillman family aboard if they choose.

DjLoTi
07-26-2007, 10:08 PM
People are dying everyday, I wouldn't want to politicize one's death. Though, it could be pointed in a conversation about the senselessness of the continuation of the war.

ronpaulitician
07-26-2007, 11:16 PM
"Platoon"-like murder?

scrosnoe
07-28-2007, 08:38 PM
concur with low key handling, but it should open opportunities for exposing the truth / found this post because i got the information just now and wanted to at least make sure that we are aware of the situation and unfolding information

Kuldebar
07-28-2007, 08:42 PM
The War in Iraq is an inside job!