PDA

View Full Version : Lol... Ron is Owning the Airwaves here in CA!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Ahahaha... Wow. I'm hearing a ton of RP ads on two of our powerhouse LA/OC radio stations here in Southern California. I caught an ad about supporting the troops leading into Limbaugh on KFI = Rwned. That is prime advertising. :D

Give me liberty
01-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Lol i wonder how will the media react if ron owns & wins California.

DAFTEK
01-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Ok thats not funny, quit with the jokes, we know we have a lights out blackout....

JenaS62
01-17-2008, 02:56 PM
I've not seen a single add down here in Florida but I'm glad that the message is getting out in California.

cska80
01-17-2008, 02:57 PM
On that note, I can't find much polling data whatsoever for NV.

ghemminger
01-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Yup I've been hearing them also!

deloreanz
01-17-2008, 03:01 PM
My co-worker who is not nessesarily a Ron Paul supporter (but kind of likes him) mentioned that she heard his ad on the radio today, which is great!

It really does make you wonder if HQ's plan all along has been to wait it out and then start a media blitz before super tuesday. :cool:

(oh and to clarify, I live near LA CA)

RonPizzle
01-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Oh yeah, Cali is the perfect state to push states' rights. I'm glad my bling bling is accounting for somethin' positive.

Hell yea'.

wgadget
01-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Yesterday during the Limbaugh show I heard a RP commercial re: healthcare. I'm in ATL.

Jae0
01-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Are the ads good?

mosquitobite
01-17-2008, 03:11 PM
I've said since Iowa, our campaign should be more focused on the purple/blue states :D I think we have a better chance with blue state republicans than red. :D

I'm glad to hear our donations are going towards that!

wgadget
01-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Somewhat dry with that "manly" sounding announcer. But he gets the facts out. (GA ads)

Lord Xar
01-17-2008, 03:15 PM
What ads are going in Cali? I only heard the "stealth fighter" ones...

any on the illegal immigration etc..

also, is he "really" killing it in cali, or are you hearing 2x ads a day ? that is not killing it...

What other ads are you hearing?

josh24601
01-17-2008, 03:16 PM
It's true, I live in LA and there's a virtual radio bomb going on. It makes me smile when I hear it, and I don't get that much time listening to the radio in my car every day.

I've heard the military one and the immigration one. Seem like odd choices for CA but I don't really care, anything with his name and good things is good to me.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Are the ads good?

Pretty good. The one I heard this morning was some kind of pro-troops ad. It says RP supports the troops, was in the military, will cut government spending, etc.

It doesn't mention anything about bringing the troops home. Strange, but I guess they are trying to reassure the brainwashed sheep that Ron is pro-military. It mentions he gets more donations from troops than anyone else, etc.

Yesterday I heard a more generic RP ad giving his bio as a doctor, talking about less spending, etc.

bucfish
01-17-2008, 03:20 PM
That is why we need freeatlast2008 to be a success a Hugh success so let's make it one and give it all you can!!!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-17-2008, 03:22 PM
What ads are going in Cali? I only heard the "stealth fighter" ones...

Yes, that's the one. Stealth fighter. It talks about the troops, etc.

Are these not posted on his youtube site yet?

FloridaJohn
01-17-2008, 03:24 PM
Just a quick report from Florida.

I've heard one ad on central Florida's talk station (out of Ocala) and I just got a mailer today.

I would say that Dr. Paul needs to make a stop somewhere in the Panhandle. I know there are a lot of sympathetic people over there and the grass roots has done a great job of promoting him in that part of the state. I think a visit could win him some votes and media attention.

sgrooms
01-17-2008, 03:26 PM
I've been in SoCal for the last two days and heard a few ads for Ron Paul on KXO. My mom said she hears three or four a day on the same station.

Kotin
01-17-2008, 03:26 PM
thanks maytheronbewithyou

another good post.

+1776

linusPAULing
01-17-2008, 03:28 PM
I haven't heard one yet in the Bay Area. Perhaps I've been sitting in front of a computer too much.

beachmaster
01-17-2008, 03:50 PM
I would say that Dr. Paul needs to make a stop somewhere in the Panhandle. I know there are a lot of sympathetic people over there and the grass roots has done a great job of promoting him in that part of the state. I think a visit could win him some votes and media attention.

Thanks! We are trying. In fact, Dr. Paul, if you are reading this (or any of your staff), we are putting together a Ron Paul Cookout with Live Music in your honor to get you elected. This is in Panama City Fl, on January 27th. We have someone going down to the newspaper now to place an ad advertising it. Our local morning radio guy is a libertarian who is supporting you. The editor of our newspaper supports you. I support you and so do a lot of people in our county.... yes, and we have someone running for local office here who is supporting you.

Dr. Paul, the Florida Panhandle needs you to be here! Rudy was here yesterday, and we just can't let that stand!!!

Trigonx
01-17-2008, 03:55 PM
this is great news, people in CA will only know where one candidate stands on issues and that will be Ron Paul, the man they vote for

Ibgamer
01-17-2008, 04:03 PM
What AM stations, I primarily listen to FM but if there are ads out there I wanna hear em!