PDA

View Full Version : Call4Paul Working - Check this out

ghemminger
01-17-2008, 02:52 PM
TO ALL:

I just finished calling everyone on the list that was handed out at the meeting the other night and I wanted to make you all aware that we

have 34 committed Ron Paul votes from this group!!!!

I spent about two hours making the calls. Most people were extremely friendly and wanted to talk about the current condition of our country.

Well, I will have to say that I started out a little discouraged as some of the people were busy or not interested at the time.

But, as I continued to call people I started to get great responses about Dr. Paul and that his message is truly resonating with the people in the area.

I spoke with a 72 year old man that was truly disgusted with politics but he found a man that he could support – Dr. Paul

This man was deeply concerned about our country and said that if Dr. Paul was not elected President that this country would be in great trouble.

I encouraged him and asked for his vote and he stated that he and his wife will definitely be voting for Ron Paul

I also spoke with an elderly lady and she was concerned about the idea of eliminating the IRS. I went on to explain that the government will have plenty of our money.

Even after the dismantling of this large Government body. She said that she will be voting for Ron Paul.

Another person I spoke with changed party affiliation to vote for Dr. Paul – What a patriot. I will be sending him literature as he wants to get this message out.

Overall – I want to encourage YOU!! If you can – get a list and call people. It was very fun and I liked all the people I spoke with.

Even the supporters of other candidates were friendly.

Soccrmastr
01-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Sign up as a Precinct Leader and get all your areas voting info phone numbers and addresses, along with great information for canvassing and discussing Ron Paul:

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/