PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Fair Treatment of Ron Paul in the MEDIA!

gb13
01-17-2008, 02:22 PM
6,366 signatures, and counting...

Sign it.

Now!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/487443841

gb13
01-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Come on, what the fuck?

Not one of you lazy bastards can take 60 seconds to sign a petition for a worth cause!?!?

olehounddog
01-17-2008, 02:49 PM
Signed

CurtisLow
01-17-2008, 02:59 PM
lazy bastards? Now I see why no one is signing it....

Signed..

Petition for Fair Treatment of Ron Paul in the MEDIA!

Sorry to say it's not going to do anything!

Caravello
01-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Not to sound like a jerk, but I don't think it is a worthy cause b/c the media is what it is. They were just as harsh on Reagan. It's like signing a petition to get cats to bark. It's not what cats or the media is about. The media has its own interests. The best we can do is continue to spread the message and let the chips fall where they may.

rollingpig
01-17-2008, 03:03 PM
petition..so that's what they are afraid of...

gb13
01-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Not to sound like a jerk, but I don't think it is a worthy cause b/c the media is what it is. They were just as harsh on Reagan. It's like signing a petition to get cats to bark. It's not what cats or the media is about. The media has its own interests. The best we can do is continue to spread the message and let the chips fall where they may.

Doesn't hurt to sign.

By your rationale, should we stop the boycotts? Should we stop emailing and calling when they slander or libel him?

This is civil disobedience; this is grassroots action; this is the revolution.

It definitely is a worthy cause.

sidsquidrick
01-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I agree, doesn't hurt to sign...but we must not think this is our battle field. They are a private business and can do what they please.

Our battle is at the doorsteps of the voters. Petition yourself to go to the battle.

S

gb13
01-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I agree, doesn't hurt to sign...but we must not think this is our battle field. They are a private business and can do what they please.

Our battle is at the doorsteps of the voters. Petition yourself to go to the battle.

S

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more.

I'm already a proud precinct leader.

Like I said, though, it only takes a minute to sign.