PDA

View Full Version : Downsize DC Tactic

wildboar
01-17-2008, 02:13 PM
I regularly get emails from downsizedc.org and follow their links to send a message to my congressmen regarding one topic or another, usually dealing with something that we all agree with: downsizing DC.

What I've been doing lately is to follow their lead and send a message to my representatives and then you get the opportunity to send an invitation to up to ten of your friends to act on the same topic. I then do a search for any random business type (attorneys, doctors, mechanics, consultants, real estate agents, etc) on google for a strategic market (e.g., SC or NV) and load ten email addresses of these "friends" into my list and send them on. They then receive a link to downsizedc and the ability to subscribe. DownsizeDC supports Ron Paul and many of their topics align with and support Dr Paul's positions.

Just an idea. If you're not signed up for DownsizeDC do it today and you'll start getting their posts. You can also choose your favorite cause from their list and send your representatives a note. While you're at it you can introduce 10 other people to our philosophy of smaller government and Ron Paul.

Melissa
01-17-2008, 02:14 PM
already doing this but thanks for bringing it up to some that might not know this

sluggo
02-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Nice idea that deserves a bump.