PDA

View Full Version : Info/DVD source for canvassing?

BMyers
01-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for a good intro to Dr. Paul packet and/or DVD for door hangers?

I would like one that includes his most recent and highlighted vids (Larry King, debates, etc)

Thanks...

-Bill

Scott Wilson
01-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Ron Paul: A Man For All Seasons

The best DVD by a long shot.

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/1301487/Ron.Paul.A.Man.for.All.Seasons.Plus.Extras

chucksheen
01-19-2008, 01:21 AM
I haven't seen the above DVD but I have seen the following:

RonPaulDVD.com #1 & #2
OneDollarDVDProject.com Ron Paul DVDs
RonPaulReveres.com DVD

My favorite is getting people to commit to just the 10 minute intro on the RonPaulReveres.com DVD

Ron Neil
01-20-2008, 02:37 AM
Anyone have any suggestions for a good intro to Dr. Paul packet and/or DVD for door hangers?

I would like one that includes his most recent and highlighted vids (Larry King, debates, etc)

Thanks...

-Bill
I have six different Ron Paul clips DVD's, Freedom to Fascism and others for $1 each.

I try to put together a new Ron Paul DVD every few weeks.

I would suggest ordering a few of each and deciding which you prefer. They are all good but, different folks prefer different ones. My biggest non-Ron Paul sellers are Freedom to Fascism and Zeitgeist which both cover the Federal Reserve issue. Please come take a look and help me keep this project alive.

onedollardvdproject.com

Ron

Gertie
01-20-2008, 02:46 AM
What are the best ones (if any) for senior citizens? Any targeted primarily towards them? (If not there should be one made.)

RonPaulalways
01-20-2008, 08:22 AM
I've only seen RonPaulReveres.com, and it was very good.

spm1024
01-23-2008, 07:51 PM
thanks for this thread... I am going to check out some of the suggestions.

I have downloaded one from ronpauldvd.com, but it was not really suited as an introduction.

Scott Wilson
01-24-2008, 06:06 PM
A Man For All Seasons.

It is perfect. It shows Reagan, it talks of big government conservatism vs small government conservatism. It clearly explains the economic crisis using David Walker and then it has a very good foreign policy segment.

It is not conspiratorial but it is very powerful. I have been using it in my precinct with great success.

a2planet2
01-24-2008, 10:20 PM
A Man For All Seasons is by far the best.