PDA

View Full Version : Romney has conceded SC and heading to NV

gaazn
01-17-2008, 01:50 PM
RP needs to hop back on the plane and go back to NV to contest him there.

BLS
01-17-2008, 01:51 PM
F*cker is worried Ron will win it, which would TOTALLY blow this race wide open.

constitutional
01-17-2008, 01:52 PM
This is it! THE D DAY!

Pete Kay
01-17-2008, 01:53 PM
F*cker is worried Ron will win it, which would TOTALLY blow this race wide open.

How funny would that be, if Ron Paul won in Nevada and Fred Thompson won in South Carolina? And Fruity won in ZERO states. I'd love to see that happen just so I could laugh at his ugly face.

bolidew
01-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Focus on NV would be wiser.

constitutional
01-17-2008, 01:56 PM
How funny would that be, if Ron Paul won in Nevada and Fred Thompson won in South Carolina? And Fruity won in ZERO states. I'd love to see that happen just so I could laugh at his ugly face.

and then Rudy wins ... Florida.

ROFL!! GOP WOULD BE IN SHAMBLE. Media "experts" and "pundits" would all be made out to be idiots (though they already are). :D

Jae0
01-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Cant blame the guy for trying! Even though I hope he fails...

LibertyEagle
01-17-2008, 01:57 PM

Uh, which one is "Fruity"? I've got it narrowed down, but I don't know for sure. :p

Jae0

That woul dbe one of the greatest days ever.

Jae0
Uh, which one is "Fruity"? I've got it narrowed down, but I don't know for sure. :p

Giuliani

jlizgar
01-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Grassroots needs to be kicking ass and taking names in Nevada in case Paul doesnt go back...we need to do well there, first would be amazing but even 2nd would be great...we need to make 1st or 2nd....I dont think its do or die but it would give us HUGE momentum!

Liz :)

gaazn
01-17-2008, 02:04 PM
MSM wants thompson to win SC, RP to win Nevada, and Rudy to win FL.

piotr1
01-17-2008, 02:06 PM
MSM wants thompson to win SC, RP to win Nevada, and Rudy to win FL.

MSM doesn't want Paul to win anything, anywhere....

Jae0
01-17-2008, 02:07 PM

.. EVER.

Jimmy
01-17-2008, 02:08 PM

+10,000

laurak
01-17-2008, 02:09 PM
My prayer is Julie Annie to get kicked in the crotch in FL...

RPDelegate
01-17-2008, 02:25 PM
I don't understand all this talk of RP being a threat in NV. Is there something significantly different going on in NV, from the other states we've lost in that makes people think we're going to win NV? It seems like days before a primary/caucus people always think RP is going to win, and for absolutely no reason. Ask yourself what justification you have for thinking that way other than just hoping. Hoping is not going to make RP win. That's been shown a few times now unfortunately.

If there is a real reason why people think he may win, please, let's hear it!

Goldwater Conservative
01-17-2008, 02:31 PM
I don't understand all this talk of RP being a threat in NV. Is there something significantly different going on in NV, from the other states we've lost in that makes people think we're going to win NV? It seems like days before a , and for absolutely no reason. Ask yourself what justification you have for thinking that way other than just hoping. Hoping is not going to make RP win. That's been shown a few times now unfortunately.

If there is a real reason why people think he may win, please, let's hear it!

Turnout is expected to be as low as 30K. This is the first time (I think) Nevada is a caucus, as well as the earliest it's ever come in the calendar. Most GOP candidates haven't even stepped foot there, with only Paul and Romney running ads. The caucuses start at 9AM on Saturday. That all means passionate supporters (Paul's advantage) and organization (Romney's) will be that much more important.

However, I still think this is just the media fishing for ratings from rabid Paulites, covering their asses in case of any surprises, and setting us up to dash our spirits yet again, all at the same time.

RonRules
01-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Keep Rand Paul in SC and fly right back to NV. This is OUR MUST WIN STATE.

wildflower
01-17-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm starting to get worried.

I just read on another forum that Romney is up 15 in Nevada, and it sounds like everyone there is expecting him to win.

h ttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1955371/posts

Are there really that many Romney supporters in Nevada??

Libertytree
01-17-2008, 07:03 PM
From my observations here in SW Florida, I don't see a tremendous swelling of support for Julie Annie but I do see an increasing awareness of Ron Paul.

itshappening
01-17-2008, 07:04 PM
yeah the polls say Romney will win Nevada, it all depends on turnout and organization

Gimme Some Truth
01-17-2008, 07:07 PM

If Thompson wins SC , like the media wants, and then we win Nevada (oh i pray !!) that would mean every candidate has each won a state apart from Rudy :D

FreedomWon
01-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Remember that there are 34 Electoral votes up for grabs in NV and 24 Electoral votes in SC.

austin356
01-17-2008, 07:09 PM

No they would not mind. They're end all is money, money comes from ad money, ad money comes from ratings, a Ron Paul win in NV creates an UNPRECEDENTED political situation and thus ratings.

Silverback
01-17-2008, 07:09 PM
If we can't get 12-15K people to show up and caucus in Nevada I don't see us going anywhere else.

We should be going all out to win this state, it's one of our best chances and the only one left that's early enough to matter.

If we've got a win somewhere we can deliver WA state and I'm sure there are many others, but we've got to put some points on the board now.

Eric21ND
01-17-2008, 07:25 PM
We need a good showing in NV. I hope Dr. Paul is there everyday campaigning.

RonRules
01-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Las Vegas was a Mormon settlement originally. Lots of Momons outside Vegas now.

There's lots of Mormon boys on bicycles for the "mission".

I speak to them occasionally around southern California and they all think Romney is winning. BTW, these boys DO NOT have access to computers during their mission. No newspapers either, not that this matters.

AlexMerced
01-17-2008, 08:08 PM
It's the mormons vs. Prostitues, gamblers, and college kids

I wonder whose side gods on

dt_
01-17-2008, 08:13 PM
OP: do you have a source for this "tidbit"?

electronicmaji
01-17-2008, 08:23 PM
lets spend another million in NV....we need total TV AD floods

ronpaulfollower999
01-17-2008, 08:26 PM
From my observations here in SW Florida, I don't see a tremendous swelling of support for Julie Annie but I do see an increasing awareness of Ron Paul.

Here on the east coast I have yet to meat a Julie Annie supporter. I have met one Huckabee supporter, and a lot of Ron Paul supporters.

Joe3113
01-17-2008, 08:28 PM
No they would not mind. They're end all is money, money comes from ad money, ad money comes from ratings, a Ron Paul win in NV creates an UNPRECEDENTED political situation and thus ratings.

Are you high?

The reason Ron is not in the MSM is because he would shut down the federal reserve and have a new investigation into 9/11 my friend. He would destroy the establishment. This IS a conspiracy. It has nothing to do with ratings.

Joe3113
01-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Here on the east coast I have yet to meat a Julie Annie supporter. I have met one Huckabee supporter, and a lot of Ron Paul supporters.

Ghouliani supporters tend to be found in nursing homes watching fox news.

billjarrett
01-17-2008, 08:31 PM

Might be the group you hang with. I'd met very few non Ron Paul supporters until I talked to my wives friends.

kidal25
01-17-2008, 08:34 PM
If Paul wins Nevada then he will probably get the coverage like Mitt got when he won Wyoming.

Libertytree
01-17-2008, 08:36 PM
I think Fl might be more wide open than everyone thinks. The preconception that Julie is favored in Fl may very well be a media concoction? Or Rudy's nightmare?

dblee
01-17-2008, 08:46 PM
I think the media's ideal situation is to award a state to every candidate... except hunter.

That way they can have endless hours of debate and meaningless punditry and speculation of a brokered convention, which leads to higher ratings and more viewership.

The End.