PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Grassroots Liberty Awards!

UtahApocalypse
01-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Ron Paul has been running for President for just over a year now. During this year many people, and ideas have flourished from his grassroots support. What events and ideas have been the best? who has made the largest strides in the effort to get Ron Paul elected?

Welcome, Ladies and Gentleman to the 2008 Ron Paul Grassroots Liberty Awards.

Below I will list my personal favorites. Please add your categories, and favorites too. This is just a way to show appreciation for the hard work that many have done in the past year.

1) Best "Screw the FEC": Lawrence who spent thousands of his own dollars to place ads nationwide.

2) Best "Let's Make the media notice": The MoneyBomb, Started as a simple idea on the forums and then turned into a million's of dollars media blitz

3) Best "Going the extra mile": This goes to Micheal who rode over 3000 miles spreading the message of Ron Paul across country

4) Best "Screw the Fed": A bill for every household.

There are hundreds, and thousands more.

mosquitobite
01-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Great idea for a thread! :)

I like the bill for every household idea a lot. I can't recall who started the thread at the moment though! Best "Screw the Fed" moment maybe?

Shink
01-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Most Cinematic Member: Avaroth. http://youtube.com/profile?user=aravoth
Most Entertaining Poster: Revolution9 (Randy) http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=91982
Most Dedicated Grassroots Member: Lord Xar
Most Vague Poster: Ghemminger
Most "DIGG! PLEASE!!!": Qwerty
Most "Blah! LOOKIT MY BLOG!": Tie: AlexMerced and Douglass Bartly (probably spelled that wrong)

Shink
01-17-2008, 01:25 PM
What are your votes for best thread? I have to endorse the Billionaire thread.:D

liberty_Forever
01-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Most DC-like Personality: "Bradley in DC"

Communist Award: "Hillary Clinton"

Inflation Commander: ""Ben Bernanke"

Biggest Coward: "Sean Hannity"

Best Thread: "The Nigerian Billionare"