PDA

View Full Version : uh-oh..I dont want to fan any flames about billionaires but guess who is back in the

Dave Wood
01-17-2008, 12:56 PM
news all of a sudden? Ross Perot called a newsweek reporter this morning.....first interview he has given in 19 years. Apparently he slammed mccain:o:confused::eek:

heres a link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/17/ross-perot-slams-mccain_n_81993.html

Hmmmm Ross Perot, mia for years all of a sudden pops up the day after we get a super mysterious thread......coincidence?

I dont want to get anything going here but that is just strange.:eek:

Edit: Not 19 years they said he got 19% of the vote and hasnt given an interview in years.

WilliamC
01-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Rumor has it he is on record supporting Romney.

Rumors are easy to come by these days :)

Azprint
01-17-2008, 12:57 PM
He supports Mitt, chill ;)

Dave Wood
01-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Too bad. Why on earth would he support flip?

specsaregood
01-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Rumor has it he is on record supporting Romney.

Rumors are easy to come by these days :)

Maybe that is disinformation because he wants to be anonymous for the time being. :)

--let the tinfoil hat speculation begin.

steph3n
01-17-2008, 01:08 PM
maybe he thinks a romney/paul or opposite would be best for the country

WilliamC
01-17-2008, 01:08 PM
Maybe that is disinformation because he wants to be anonymous for the time being. :)

Awh shucks, you done gone gave it away. Bad poster, bad poster!

Broadlighter
01-17-2008, 01:11 PM
I had a feeling the mysterious billionaire was going to be:

A) George Soros

B) Ross Perot

C) Easter Bunny

jlizgar
01-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Why in the hell would he support Mitt? Is there some kind of rich guy kindship he feels towards him or something?

Liz :)

ctb619
01-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Perot supports Romney because of Romney's business experience and his strong family.

BLS
01-17-2008, 01:24 PM

A) George Soros

B) Ross Perot

C) Easter Bunny

You forgot Mark Cuban. :cool:

SteveMartin
01-17-2008, 01:29 PM
Perot made his money making the I.R.S. a more stream-lined and efficient theft machine. Why would we gave a d___ what he wants or think?

He was also busy building huge warehouses at the Dallas-Ft. Worth Airport "Free Trade Zone" while he was running a campaign based on his opposition to NAFTA back in 1992 so that he could take full advantage of NAFTA the moment it passed in 1993.

liberty_Forever
01-17-2008, 01:31 PM
By business experience maybe he means debt engineering

Shink
01-17-2008, 01:33 PM

You need to go watch that forum on propaganda video. You are staying within the media's frame.

RPinSEAZ
01-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Why in the hell would he support Mitt? Is there some kind of rich guy kindship he feels towards him or something?

Perot thought the constitution was an irrelevant relic and that the federal government needs a strong business leader that can dictate good business practices to make the government more efficient. Sounds like Mitt.

CaliforniaAndre
01-17-2008, 01:35 PM
RP/RP for Pres, VP

That would be huge if RPerot came to the tables to help RPaul!

That would rock the networks, and fit the billionair theory....

OK, Back to reality.... Almost fell over in my chair while day dreaming.

jlizgar
01-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Perot thought the constitution was an irrelevant relic and that the federal government needs a strong business leader that can dictate good business practices to make the government more efficient. Sounds like Mitt.

Holy crap! I did not know that about Perot...Yikes! Doesnt sound like the kind of guy we really want on our side, who cares how much money he has...if he has those views then we dont need him! Let Mitt have him

CopperheadNC
01-17-2008, 01:48 PM

A) George Soros

B) Ross Perot

C) Easter Bunny

I know for a fact that the Easter Bunny is a Giuliani supporter, so scratch that out. If you take out the ears, they kind of look alike.

Kotin
01-17-2008, 01:58 PM
is it him or his son?

Ross Perot, Jr. (Dallas) - Perot is Chairman of Perot Systems, an Information Technology services provider founded by his father, H. Ross Perot, Sr. He is also the Founder and Chairman of Hillwood Development Company.

Source:
http://www.mittromney.com/News/Press-Releases/Texas_Statewide_Finance_Committee

Azprint
01-17-2008, 02:04 PM
I know for a fact that the Easter Bunny is a Giuliani supporter, so scratch that out. If you take out the ears, they kind of look alike.

Hm, why do you attack his ears? They are just perfect for a bunny.

http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/CARI.Giuliani.gif

gb13
01-17-2008, 02:08 PM

Yeah, but if you leave the ears, he kind of looks like Perot... Spooky :D