PDA

View Full Version : The Gop Must Allow Extra Time Now!

Lord Xar
01-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Listen,

Everyone is saying - the voters have to be there by a certain time.

WELL, If the GOP in NV "accidently" sent out incorrect caucus info THEN, I am assuming by law, they must allow for extra time to count EVERYONE's VOTE by virtue of their delinquent behaviour.

I think that in addition to trying to notify everyone... Now resources are spent re-notifying people, instead of getting more voters.....

SOOOOO -- the GOP should NOW allow extra time. This way we can be at the "wrong locations" to direct people.

This needs to happen and we need confirmation that this will be allowed.

RonPaulNLiveFree
01-17-2008, 01:01 PM
This way we can be at the "wrong locations" to direct people.

hopefully there'll be a sign or someone there can redirect people, i'm assuming the caucus places are all public facilities

Jimmy
01-17-2008, 01:03 PM
If this info was sent out to EVERYONE.....seems this could be used to our advantage....sound dirty I know...but. If we could get organized about the correct info were others are not...could be a huge advantage ...correct?

Dan D.
01-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Listen,

Everyone is saying - the voters have to be there by a certain time.

WELL, If the GOP in NV "accidently" sent out incorrect caucus info THEN, I am assuming by law, they must allow for extra time to count EVERYONE's VOTE by virtue of their delinquent behaviour.

I think that in addition to trying to notify everyone... Now resources are spent re-notifying people, instead of getting more voters.....

SOOOOO -- the GOP should NOW allow extra time. This way we can be at the "wrong locations" to direct people.

This needs to happen and we need confirmation that this will be allowed.
I think people are smart enough to figure out that when you live in Reno, you're supposed to caucus there, and not in Las Vegas. That's not a little mistake, it's an obvious mistake that everyone's going to figure out how to get around. No one is going to drive to Las Vegas from Reno and vice versa... it's 4.5 hours each way. The best thing to do is call supporters to verify they know where to go. We don't want to be at the wrong locations; that'd be pointless.