PDA

View Full Version : Boston Daily Online

rob-NC
01-17-2008, 11:44 AM
I dont follow all the horoscope nonsence, but came across this article a little bit ago and got a good chuckle

to qoute the article:

Levine expects the start of a national movement as citizens begin rebelling against rising taxes after Pluto moves into Capricorn. . . .

Said Levine, “The last time Pluto was in Capricorn we had the Boston Tea Party.”

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/blogs/boston/2008/01/17/cambridge-astrologer-predicts-2008/

marsha s
01-17-2008, 11:56 AM
I've never been into it myself but have always wondered if there is something to it.

I think Reagan and the Mrs. used to use astrologers all the time - not secretly either.

Some people believe that the "hidden" powers that be use astrology to plan world events. (Please don't think I'm kooky - this stuff is out there.)

Anyway - It would be interesting to hear from true astrologers just what they see in the planets and stars. Do things look good for us? Or for anyone in particular?

Shink
01-17-2008, 11:59 AM
I've heard there are numerological meanings behind 7/7 and 9/11. The new world order are in love with symbols. Just go through the many interpretations of the eye above the truncated pyramid on the back of the dollar bill, the origins of the swastika, etc.

Agent CSL
01-17-2008, 12:06 PM
I've known about Pluto for awhile. I am a follower of Astrology. I am aware of the broad-spectrum approach it has, but, the planets lining up may have something to do with the way some of us act. The secret lies in the magnetics. Just as birds and fish follow magnetic lines, our human thoughts can also be effected.

Pluto was last in Capricorn about the time of the American Revolution. Is it any wonder that now, again it has come, and a new revolution is brewing?

Broad-spectrum astrology might be kooky to some, but there's always something right about it.

Shink
01-17-2008, 12:07 PM
But anyway, yeah, that's interesting. What I worry about sometimes is why 2012 is seen as such a MASSIVE year...the Mayan calendars accurately laid out the locations of all sorts of celestial bodies for many, many years after they died out...but it ends that year. WTF?

Agent CSL
01-17-2008, 12:10 PM
The Mayan 2012 is suppose to be a rebirth into the fifth age. The age of the center of elements, an enlightening. Of course people have been saying this since the dawn of frickin' time, but, the Mayans actually have the celestial astronomics to back it up.

It also so happens that 2012 is the year of the Dragon in Chinese mythology.

GreatDreams.com <--