PDA

View Full Version : "This is going downhill....."

dementedme
01-17-2008, 11:43 AM
... i saw one person say...

listen folks... most of you, like myself, were apathetic, not caring for the political process... discouraged about the price of oil... cringing every time you saw news about soldiers or civvies dying.. every time i heard the word "inflation" my ears and brain shut off and i changed the channel....

the main stream media seemed to be covering ALL bad news.. i was pretty unhappy about the way our country was going...

then i found out about a guy who actually respects our founding doctrines...

and even better... he was running for president!

so i started doing some research, educating myself to fight off misinformation....

i got a D in my economics class 6 months ago, i didnt want to know anything about economics... and now i know more than i could have ever learned from that class about economics!

i am and have been donating my free time to waving signs, handing out flyers, and helping to educate people about the message of liberty and peace....

we have come from NOTHING... to a resonating message the main stream media is trying so hard to ignore, exclude, and distort...

WE have made HISTORY here people... the success of the $6.1 MILLION usd moneybomb can not be so soon forgotten... oh yeah dont forget the 1st record breaking $4.2 million http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308404,00.html

anyway...

do not be dissuaded my friends... we have only begun this fight...

do not give in to the doubters.. do not give in to the skeptics...

we can not make history being known as coming so far then just giving up...

our founding fathers did not get 1/3 into the revolution, then sigh and say "oh well we cant do it"

are we going to be an embarassment to future generations who say "we had a shot at restoring our country to its former glory, but we blew it... now we live in a dictatorship."

the day ron paul throws in the towel is the day you have a right to start whining about how we cant do it... until then... put up or GET OUT

have a nice day.
-drew

Elwar
01-17-2008, 11:45 AM
do not be dissuaded my friends...

Is that you John McCain?

j0ew00ds
01-17-2008, 11:45 AM
http://www.makesomenoise.it/current/HellYeah.jpg

the day ron paul throws in the towel is the day you have a right to start whining about how we cant do it... until then... put up or GET OUT

liberty_Forever
01-17-2008, 11:47 AM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8851/nau1oh5.jpg

hillertexas
01-17-2008, 11:48 AM
... i saw one person say...

listen folks... most of you, like myself, were apathetic, not caring for the political process... discouraged about the price of oil... cringing every time you saw news about soldiers or civvies dying.. every time i heard the word "inflation" my ears and brain shut off and i changed the channel....

the main stream media seemed to be covering ALL bad news.. i was pretty unhappy about the way our country was going...

then i found out about a guy who actually respects our founding doctrines...

and even better... he was running for president!

so i started doing some research, educating myself to fight off misinformation....

i got a D in my economics class 6 months ago, i didnt want to know anything about economics... and now i know more than i could have ever learned from that class about economics!

i am and have been donating my free time to waving signs, handing out flyers, and helping to educate people about the message of liberty and peace....

we have come from NOTHING... to a resonating message the main stream media is trying so hard to ignore, exclude, and distort...

WE have made HISTORY here people... the success of the $6.1 MILLION usd moneybomb can not be so soon forgotten... oh yeah dont forget the 1st record breaking $4.2 million http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308404,00.html

anyway...

do not be dissuaded my friends... we have only begun this fight...

do not give in to the doubters.. do not give in to the skeptics...

we can not make history being known as coming so far then just giving up...

our founding fathers did not get 1/3 into the revolution, then sigh and say "oh well we cant do it"

are we going to be an embarassment to future generations who say "we had a shot at restoring our country to its former glory, but we blew it... now we live in a dictatorship."

have a nice day.
-drew

Welcome to the forum, Drew! :)

RollOn2day
01-17-2008, 11:51 AM
Amen brother!

ike
01-17-2008, 11:56 AM
++

Don't forget, the nomination process is about delegates. Ron Paul's support continues to grow. As candidates drop out, and they will, there delegates have to go somewhere. As Dr. Paul gains support, and his message spreads, we stand a chance to pick up those delegates.

As his support grows, we stand to pick up more delegates in future primaries and caucuses. As his support grows, more people will ask, "Who is Ron Paul", and his message will spread even more.

Don't lose hope. Get out there and canvass, and spread the word.

dementedme
01-17-2008, 12:05 PM
if you listen closely... you can hear the other candidates beginning to parrot what the great doctor has been saying...

fred thompson claims to be the only true conservative running for presidency...

mike huckabee claims to be the first person to talk about repealing the income tax....

hillary clinton "knows" our economy is in trouble....

its very obvious to those of us who have taken a step back.....

we are all very fortunate to be able to SEE the injustices for what they are... you have to remember that all those people out there were once like us...

do you remember how it was you actually became curious about dr paul?

im pretty sure it wasnt because some nut was screaming at you with veins popping out of his forehead...

so lets try to remember the best way to spread dr paul's message is to follow his lead and method of spreading that message....

its a message of peace and liberty, lets try to NOT kill the message as we're getting it out there....