PDA

View Full Version : ~Diggin' Up Bones ~ I'm Diggin' Up Bones ~ Media Pundit's Skeletons - Let's Find Them

Mark
01-17-2008, 11:25 AM
I guess one too many anti-Ron thing or another has been one too many for me, whether it be a lie, an ignore - take your pick.

Time to hit 'em where it hurts. Enough "Grassroots Nice Person".

These media types who pile on Ron must have more dirt to dig up than "Carter has Liver Pills".

Let's find it. And out these sell outs for the scum they must truly be.

If they'll do and say anything to keep their jobs, let's make it so they'll be fired due to their sored background.

They deserve it. Make it so.

Mark
01-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Dig it.

rpfan2008
01-17-2008, 12:16 PM
not bad idea..

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-17-2008, 12:20 PM
I am all for taking down some loud mouthed media darlings but right now we need to just let them be and focus on the other candidates and taking them down, waking up their supporters and getting those votes for the good side. When we are victorious than the revolution can place those crooked news agencies and pundits in our sights but until then I just think we should keep our eye on the ball.

Cleaner44
01-17-2008, 12:23 PM
We could make a smack down list and gather all dirt for each person on the list. O'Rielly should be easy.

mcgraw_wv
01-17-2008, 12:24 PM
We need to pick on person at first, then dig the hell out of them until we expose every little thin we can...

Pick a person, and then we all do what we can...

micahnelson
01-17-2008, 12:26 PM
If we destroy a pundit, they will just create another. Focus more on making people understand the flaws in our system.

mcgraw_wv
01-17-2008, 12:27 PM
If we destroy a pundit, they will just create another. Focus more on making people understand the flaws in our system.

Which would brea down Pundits faster, and even more effectively...
But we can always have multiple fronts.

Nate
01-17-2008, 12:28 PM
We need to pick on person at first, then dig the hell out of them until we expose every little thin we can...

Hannity

Jae0
01-17-2008, 12:29 PM
I'd rather people work in educating the general population and getting votes. But that might be good for some late night fun.

Mark
01-17-2008, 12:30 PM
I am all for taking down some loud mouthed media darlings but right now we need to just let them be and focus on the other candidates and taking them down, waking up their supporters and getting those votes for the good side. When we are victorious than the revolution can place those crooked news agencies and pundits in our sights but until then I just think we should keep our eye on the ball.

If we don't take them down, they'll keep it up. I'm against letting them rip shreds until it's over.

It needs to be done NOW.

You don't let someone keep robbing a bank and THEN get them after the bank closes down.

You catch them asap.

I can't imagine WHY you'd want to let them keep doing it. Or can I?

Mark
01-17-2008, 12:32 PM
I'd rather people work in educating the general population and getting votes. But that might be good for some late night fun.

Yeah, and it might be good for shutting them up too.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-17-2008, 12:33 PM
If we don't take them down, they'll keep it up. I'm against letting them rip shreds until it's over.

It needs to be done NOW.

You don't let someone keep robbing a bank and THEN get them after the bank closes down.

You catch them asap.

Am I about to be called a troll for the first time ever? whooooohooooooooooo I have arrived!

The reason I am for just letting them go right now is that the only people this would appeal to are those already in this movement. The average voter is not going to care if Hannity or O'Reilly or Luntz or any of the other idiots get exposed for what they are. If they do care than they will not make a connection between their exposure and Ron Paul's candidacy. I agree that they need to be exposed but I am simply pointing out that these efforts could be more effective if we focus on letting the average voter know exactly who they are getting if they vote for McCain, Romney, Huckabee, Nosferatu, Thompson, Hunter, Keyes, etc.......

Shink
01-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Dig it.

Well, we know Wolf Blitzer is easy to bury: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-8aTGnjHnI

I've heard that he has something to do with Mossad, also, but that might be tough to find the evidence for.

Apparently Anderson Cooper has admitted to being involved with the CIA. http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2006/09/anderson-coopers-cia-secret.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

That's a little bit to work with. There should be one source (a website, you guys love those things;) ) to compile this info into.

rpfan2008
01-17-2008, 12:41 PM

It takes time to graduate as one, so it will do some damage unless they have many on bench

precisely, but don't wait too long before picking Coulter.

michaelwise
01-17-2008, 12:50 PM
I am more interested in digging up the dirt on the other candidates and using that information against them.

Mark
01-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Am I about to be called a troll for the first time ever? whooooohooooooooooo I have arrived!

The reason I am for just letting them go right now is that the only people this would appeal to are those already in this movement. The average voter is not going to care if Hannity or O'Reilly or Luntz or any of the other idiots get exposed for what they are. If they do care than they will not make a connection between their exposure and Ron Paul's candidacy. I agree that they need to be exposed but I am simply pointing out that these efforts could be more effective if we focus on letting the average voter know exactly who they are getting if they vote for McCain, Romney, Huckabee, Nosferatu, Thompson, Hunter, Keyes, etc.......

One doesn't have to be a troll to be a little bit clueless.

The point being, to stop them. Now.

Not wait until it's over. To stop them in their tracks while we still have a chance to win.

Would you prefer taking beating until it's over, or stopping the beating asap?

That shouldn't be hard to understand.

Mark
01-17-2008, 01:00 PM
I am more interested in digging up the dirt on the other candidates and using that information against them.

And, why we can't do both at once? No one trick ponies here.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-17-2008, 01:03 PM
The point being, to stop them. Now.

Not wait until it's over. To stop them in their tracks while we still have a chance to win.

Would you prefer taking beating until it's over, or stopping the beating asap?

That shouldn't be hard to understand.

I agree.. they should be stopped but my concern is that people will get too focused on the media and will begin to ignore the other candidates. If we can take down the other candidates and the media dillholes at the same time than I am all for it but do you think it can be done without the campaign suffering for it?

wildflower
01-17-2008, 01:05 PM
I think we need to be exposing the other candidates. If we focus just on the media, we might be making things worse for us.

People out there need to know about the corruption, and unconstitutional positions of the other candidates, there are far too many people who are so trusting that those guys have their best interests at heart, when they're just going to be a continuation of globalist Bush and the path we've been on, which is bad news for everyone.

Shink
01-17-2008, 01:09 PM
I think we need to be exposing the other candidates. If we focus just on the media, we might be making things worse for us.

People out there need to know about the corruption, and unconstitutional positions of the other candidates, there are far too many people who are so trusting that those guys have their best interests at heart, when they're just going to be a continuation of globalist Bush and the path we've been on, which is bad news for everyone.

The root problem is that people don't even know why the Constitution matters or why Bush&Company's desire for a global dictatorship is a bad thing. It's exasperating.

Mark
01-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I agree.. they should be stopped but my concern is that people will get too focused on the media and will begin to ignore the other candidates. If we can take down the other candidates and the media dillholes at the same time than I am all for it but do you think it can be done without the campaign suffering for it?

Ron Paul's name doesn't have to be anywhere near it. It can be completely separate.

Like a website exposing things, and having nothing to do with the campaign.

Also: Hypothetical "Two birds with one net".

Network "F" and/or Newscaster "N" is found to have ties with the same "whatever" that Candidate "G" is "whatever" with.

And: Newscaster "M" is found to have a connection with "torrid" profession "whatever".

Do I have to "spell" everything out? Show some imagination and thought processes.

Mark
01-17-2008, 01:25 PM

Many times they go hand in hand. If not most times.

That's the problem, big Media is cahoots with the industrial complex, and the other candidates are in cahoots with them both.

hmm.. speaking of hand in hand.

pacelli
01-17-2008, 01:42 PM
O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit
Female Fox coworker details lewd behavior of cable TV star

Supreme Court of New York documents located here, not suitable for under age viewing: h ttp://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1013043mackris1.html

Bill O'Reilly's telling interview with Miss Jersey concerning her "negligee situation": h ttp://foxattacks.com/blog/8071-bill-o-reilly-interviews-miss-new-jersey-about-the-negligee-situation

pacelli
01-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Possible dirt on Huckabee's weight loss, speculation of gastric bypass surgery:

http://plutarch01.wordpress.com/2007/12/11/new-121007-300pm/

pacelli
01-17-2008, 01:55 PM
working for the Clintons can be hazardous to your life, causing you to commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head, numerous plane crashes, etc:

h ttp://www.jeremiahproject.com/prophecy/clintbodycnt.html

VoluntaryMan
01-17-2008, 02:10 PM

It needs to be done NOW.

You catch them asap.

For quite some time, I've wished to create a national quarterly magazine (newspapers?), whose sole purpose would be to expose official corruption: abuse of police powers, political scandal, major media lies, etc. To consolidate and distribute more broadly the the stories that are usually localized and buried, and some which never see the light of day. Such a publication would be the perfect place for stories such as the ones you have suggested. I don't know how much that would help us, right now, though. For the time being, if new, previously unpublished, fresh dirt could be uncovered, perhaps the best approach would be something like this:

Dear Mr. Hannity,

I'm in recent receipt of what I understand to be previously unpublished photographs of you "stump-breaking" a cow, while visiting your cousin's VT dairy farm, at the tender age of 16. I realize how damaging such photos could be to the career of a high-profile, widely respected media figure such as yourself. I would not be so irresponsible as to publish photos, without solid confirmation of their authenticity. Since the lab is currently examining the accompanying negatives for any signs of mischief, I thought I would use the downtime to contact you personally for a confirmation of whether the boy in the enclosed pictures is, in fact, you. Even if the identity is confirmed, I still haven't decided to publish the story. I mean, there are so many other more news worthy items. Besides, a story like this could end a career, and I'm not sure how I would feel about wielding such a hatchet against a man who has never done anything to offend me.

The truth of the matter is that I had never even heard of you until I received the above mentioned photos. I usually write for the society page of my local paper, here in LA, and have only recently become active in politics (which I'm told is your field), since accepting a position as a precinct leader for the Ron Paul campaign. Dr. Paul has "cured my apathy," as they say, and I am very excited about working to get him nominated as the GOP candidate for President. You are probably already familiar with Dr. Paul, since I hear that you're something of a "political pundit," but, if you haven't already joined The Revolution, a further examination of his consistent, principled record in office, and his traditionally conservative stand on all the major issues facing America will probably persuade you to become just as enthusiastic a supporter as I have already become.

In closing, please remember to examine the enclosed photos, and let me know whether you believe them to be genuine. Remember, also, that even with your confirmation, this is not generally in my field of journalism, and I prefer to avoid scandals when possible. I'm looking forward to listening to your radio program for the fist time, and will try to catch it this afternoon. I understand that you also have a television show, which I will also try to tune into soon.

All the best to you and yours,

Leon Waterston
Society Page Editor for the LA Weekly Review
Precinct Leader for Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign:D

durden0
01-17-2008, 03:07 PM
All this negativity and hate is completely contrary to Dr. Paul's message, and undermines the movement. Focus your efforts on positive things like canvassing and getting the message out.

sratiug
02-18-2008, 03:17 PM
All this negativity and hate is completely contrary to Dr. Paul's message, and undermines the movement. Focus your efforts on positive things like canvassing and getting the message out.

Wolf Blitzer's statement that to be anti-zionist is to be racist is one of the most racist statements I have ever heard. I say put him at the top of the list. And we should focus on one newspaper and try and "persuade" them of the evils of the AP and Reuters "news" services and convince them to drop the newswires lies. Get one paper to talk about their conflict of interest and then try to spread it.

MalcolmGandi
02-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Anderson Cooper's a CIA asset.