PDA

View Full Version : Join: The Young Republicans National Club- network with local Republicans

TXcarlosTX
01-17-2008, 10:42 AM
I found the group here from meetup.com. I went thinking I was going to be able to talk to young republicans about Ron Paul. haha. I was surprised to find it was mostly old people. Anyway its a good way to talk to local Republican players. At the meeting there was city councilmen, Bexar county chairmen, Texas chairmen, Judges, constables ect ect...

plus at the end of meeting when we started networking and chatting, they all wanted to hear about the Ron Paul campaign. There where really nice to me. (i dressed up really nice and only had on a RP bracelet, you dont want to go in with revolution shirts. ha)

so if they start to see a bunch of RP people start going and getting interested in politics, i think it can only help.

plus this is a good way to network with local politicians if you plan on making a run at office where you live.

Carlos Abelar
Precinct 2023 Bexar County Elect.

here is link to find a club in your area. join. we need to infiltrate RAMBO style!!
http://www.yrnf.com/index.cfm?&fuseaction=StateClubs.main