PDA

View Full Version : latest shinannigans ? is this true ?

m72mc
01-17-2008, 09:59 AM
http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/13861937.html

The Ron Paul presidential campaign has learned that thousands of Republican voters, including thousands of Ron Paul supporters, have received incorrect caucus location information from the Nevada State Republican Party.

Incorrect information about caucus locations has been given to voters throughout the state, specifically in Washoe and Clark, the two largest counties in the state.

Postcards sent to registered Republicans by the Nevada State GOP contained inaccurate caucus locations and the state GOP website caucus locator http://locator.nvgopcaucus.com was directing voters to inaccurate caucus locations until 6 pm Wednesday evening.

The Ron Paul campaign in Nevada has been inundated with telephone calls from voters confused about their caucus location because of the misinformation on the state GOP website.

Campaign officials first notified the Nevada state party of the problem on Monday by phone.

Early Thursday morning campaign officials met with state GOP party officers, including Zac Moyle, the Executive Director of the state GOP, to address these concerns.

However, until 6 pm on Wednesday, the state GOP website was still directing Nevada Republicans in 57 or more Clark County precincts to caucus locations in Washoe county.

Agent CSL
01-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Yes it's true. <_<

KewlRonduderules
01-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Obviously if it was on the news.

rob-NC
01-17-2008, 10:04 AM
what frosts my rear is the State GOP there didnt correct the problem for 2 days...or rather make any attempts to correct it. Sure are a lot of uh...."human errors" happening lately.

Matt Collins
01-17-2008, 10:05 AM
"I swear I'm going to pistol whip the next person who says that word"

"Hey Farva - what's the name of that restaurant with all the goofy shit on the walls?"

:D

Psych0t
01-17-2008, 10:07 AM
"I swear I'm going to pistol whip the next person who says that word"

"Hey Farva - what's the name of that restaurant with all the goofy shit on the walls?"

:D

shennanigans?

steph3n
it isn't against RP supporters however, it was to all.

that being said it is encouraging to know that they have b een flooded with calls for people wanting to know where to go

UtahApocalypse
This could end up being a plus for us. I think RP supporters are the only ones that are not robots and actually will check, recheck, verify, and make sure of the details they need to get in their vote. Hopefully all the sheeple get lost.