PDA

View Full Version : I was just on the radio!

jlizgar
01-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Hi guys!
I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you.
A good friend of mine Jan was on the We the People radio network this morning on Michael Badnariks show discussing her Mothers Institute that she founded and I called in and was on the program too!
I know Jan through cafemom.com, she is the owner of the Libertarian Moms group and I have learned sooo much from her and the other ladies on that group and Michael invited her to be on to discuss Liberty minded parenting....she plugged Ron Paul several times, they had a long discussion on the draft and how the mothers against the draft support Paul.
And when I called in my Moms for Ron Paul group over at cafemom also got a plug!
I also discussed how im an ex democrat and my "political revolution" I went through about 8 months ago that woke me up to the atrocities going on in this country.
Do any of you listen to the We the People network?? and Michaels show?? You really should it was great! AND LOTS of Paul radio commercials too :)

Liz :)

WilliamC
01-17-2008, 09:31 AM
Good job! I call in often now to several talk radio shows, it's become very easy to do this.

hillertexas
01-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Well done, Liz.

LiberalDemForRP
01-17-2008, 09:39 AM
That's awesome! Kudos!

jlizgar
01-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks! I was so nervous that I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest...but Michael made me feel very at ease!
I loved his show by the way, today was the first time id listened because Jan was going to be on...but I may just have to listen every day now!
Are you all familiar with Michael Badnarik? He ran for President as a Libertarian a few years back...he also gives these AWESOME classes on the Constitution, really a smart smart guy! and like I said, lots of plugs for Ron Paul today and lots of commercials too...WOOT!

Liz :)

SlapItHigh
01-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Great job Liz!!!!!!!!!! And yay for Jan too :)

jlizgar
01-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Great job Liz!!!!!!!!!! And yay for Jan too :)

Hey you!!!!
Nice to see a familiar face around here!