PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Bradley in DC
01-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mike Huckabee on top--at least for the moment--in the race for the Republican Presidential Nomination. It’s Huckabee 23%, John McCain 22%, Mitt Romney 15%, Rudy Giuliani 12%, and Fred Thompson 11%. Ron Paul attracts 2% support

rg123
01-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Its a lie all polls even c-span does not show 100% of the total polled anymore. This adds up to 83%

Quick
01-17-2008, 09:43 AM
2% is better than 1%

VoteRonPaul2008
01-17-2008, 09:59 AM
why are we falling?????? we were at 7% a few weeks ago

joelfarm
01-17-2008, 10:05 AM
2% is an outright lie. I consistantly get a 25 to 30% positive feedback when talking to a voter about Dr. Paul. Even if some are only trying to humor me, I find a large number of people claim to support Ron Paul's stance on most issues and his candidacy as a whole. Of course, most have not even heard of him and wonder why.
There is no way that the message of freedom and liberty is approved by only TWO percent of Americans!!!!

cayton
01-17-2008, 10:11 AM
No concern to me. Huckabee is on top of most of these polls, but only gets third when the votes are acutally counted. Romney is always third or fourth but gets second or first when the votes are counted. Paul hasnt finished below 6% and he polls at 2%? And look at guilliani's numbers compared to the votes he's actually getting.

I'm concerned with the legit polls from SC and NV. Any others really are of no concern to me.

Bradley in DC
01-17-2008, 10:35 AM
I consistantly get a 25 to 30% positive feedback when talking to a voter about Dr. Paul.

How quickly can you talk to the rest of the voters nationwide? :)

dirka
01-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Is this really a mystery to anyone???

The media has uterly blacked him out of the news...its no wonder his poll numbers went down, since I'm sure most people think he probably dropped out of the race.

fmontez
01-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Its a lie all polls even c-span does not show 100% of the total polled anymore. This adds up to 83%

it's called undecided or other. 2% might be true now, but if we pull of a NV win it will go up.

DowntownGator
01-17-2008, 12:52 PM
Polls depend on the question asked, and how it is asked. Sad thing is that the results of these loaded polls get pumped into the heads of unwitting Americans who think they are free thinkers, only till the next time they get the chance to regurgitate the same answer on a slightly modified question the next time. The only science in these polls is the science behind manipulating the questions to get predictable answers.

Solid as a soup sandwich.

Big media special interest money power status quo playas don't like, or want Ron Paul to rock the boat.

They hate him, as the results from their loaded poll questions clearly confirm.

What pisses me off is that it is manipulating voter preference and hence hijacks the fairness of constitutional due process.

Being exposed to unfavorable media reports about a defendant excuses you from jury duty, and voters who have had their free will compromised by media polling bias shouldn't be allowed to vote.

DahuiHeeNalu
01-17-2008, 01:03 PM
That poll = MEDIA LIES!

Goldwater Conservative
01-17-2008, 01:11 PM
What's funny is that Paul has been beating the national numbers in the early states, and in the later states there'll be a few less candidates which means higher numbers for everyone. I don't think there'll be a single primary where Paul finishes as low as most of these national polls have him.

Bradley in DC
01-17-2008, 01:34 PM
What's funny is that Paul has been beating the national numbers in the early states, and in the later states there'll be a few less candidates which means higher numbers for everyone. I don't think there'll be a single primary where Paul finishes as low as most of these national polls have him.

Good observations. Most people, weirdly to me, don't pay attention until it gets closer to their respective election days.