PDA

View Full Version : Is Michelle Malkin looking for Ron Paul?

Bradley in DC
01-17-2008, 09:20 AM
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/16/wanted-a-suck-it-up-candidate/

Michelle Malkin, meanwhile, hasn't found her candidate yet: "I need a man. A man who can say 'No.' A man who rejects Big Nanny government. A man who thinks being president doesn't mean playing Santa Claus. A man who won't panic in the face of economic pain. A man who won't succumb to media-driven sob stories. A man who can look voters, the media, and the Chicken Littles in Congress in the eye and say the three words no one wants to hear in Washington: Suck. It. Up."

werdd
01-17-2008, 09:21 AM
sounds like our man

constituent
01-17-2008, 09:22 AM
naaah... she's lookin' for me

ShowMeLiberty
01-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Yes and I sent her an email last night telling her that I found her man. :D

ShowMeLiberty
01-17-2008, 09:38 AM
malkinblog@gmail.com

What I wrote:

Hey Michelle,

You are absolutely right that the federal government should not be meddling in
the housing market. Any attempt to bail out those who put themselves in deep
water in the first place is going to cost taxpayers money.

But I really want to tell you that I found your man. The one who can say
"No"..."who rejects Big Nanny government. A man who thinks being president
doesn't mean playing Santa Claus. A man who won't panic in the face of economic
pain. A man who won't succumb to media-driven sob stories.

A man who can look voters, the media and the Chicken Littles in Congress in the
eye and say the three words no one wants to hear in Washington: Suck. It. Up."

This man has been telling the nanny state "no" for so long, he's earned the
nickname "Dr. No" from fellow politicians. I refer, obviously, to Republican Ron
Paul.

Here is his recent statement on the sub-prime mortgage crisis: http://www.ronpau
l2008.com/press-releases/67/ron-paul-government-intervention-created-sub-prime-m
ortgage-crisis-sound-money-is-the-answer/
. I invite you to take a look at his statements and positions on other issues
while you are there.

If you really want a man who will tell the nanny state "no", Ron Paul is your
man. He has the record to back it up too. None of the rest can say the same. Not
even close.

Sincerely,

partypooper
01-17-2008, 09:38 AM
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/16/wanted-a-suck-it-up-candidate/

Michelle Malkin, meanwhile, hasn't found her candidate yet: "I need a man. A man who can say 'No.' A man who rejects Big Nanny government. A man who thinks being president doesn't mean playing Santa Claus. A man who won't panic in the face of economic pain. A man who won't succumb to media-driven sob stories. A man who can look voters, the media, and the Chicken Littles in Congress in the eye and say the three words no one wants to hear in Washington: Suck. It. Up."

while one would think that dr paul's is a clear choice here, i have yet to hear him say anything close to "suck it up". i don't know whether he made a strategic decision or is just being careless (or is in fact more to the left than i imagined) but, in his public appearances at least, rather than stressing individual responsibilities, he much more often plays the populist angle about masses who are exploited by the wallstreet and how we should close the bases to "take care of people at home" etc.

freelance
01-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Maybe you all should check out michellemalkin.com before you think that she would ever support Ron Paul.

Paulitician
01-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Yes, yes she is. That's why she was one of the first persons (along with John Gibson) to smear Ron Paul and his supporters. She's looking for him, all right...

Sergeant Brother
01-17-2008, 11:31 AM
She forgot to add "A man who has a strong desire to start World War III"

Bradley in DC
Maybe you all should check out michellemalkin.com before you think that she would ever support Ron Paul.

Yes, I'm just having fun, it's all good. :D

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2

Yeah, she was smearing him early on, maybe harder than anyone.