PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul “Billionaire Supporter” Hoax A Shot In The Arm Nevertheless

garkoblogo
01-17-2008, 08:42 AM
A feeling of comparative malaise had hit the Ron Paul Revolution, what with vote fraud, positve yet disappointing results in the early primaries (clouded by evidence of vote count fraud) and other things, the movement had lost some luster.
Then yesterday, after getting off stage at the Rock 4 Ron Paul in Los Angeles (more on this later) I check my cell phone for emails and am elated to read this thing about a billionaire stepping forward to support Ron Paul… and then I show it to a friend and she tells me that it’s a hoax. Having just stepped off stage I was in a particular state of mind that I had my defenses down so she snapped me back to reality lol

But nevertheless, the result of the “news”, still not proven true or false, has been to put some fun and buzz back into the Revolution. So it either is the best news in 200 years or it is causing blowback for someone who was trying to derail the Revolution lol

Here is an article discussing the matter and the original letter which appeared on Ron Paul Forums, The Daily Paul and other places…
Ron Paul “Billionaire Supporter” Hoax A Shot In The Arm Nevertheless (http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1350)