PDA

View Full Version : ***Goal, 15.000 Precinct Leaders after the weekend!***

qwerty
01-17-2008, 07:03 AM
Currently serving 8244 Precinct Leaders in 6846 precincts

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

Letīs double it on the weekend!

Itīs easy send that address to atleast 10 people who do you or who are myspace friends for Rp or something else, also post this info to every RP related messageboard and e-mail every RP-blog owner to help us with this effort!

We can do it, we have +10 000 people on this board, we reach atleast 100 000 if everyone does ten!

Post to this thread if you pledge to contact ATLEAST 10 people with that address and ask them to sing up as Precinct Leaders...

And donīt forget to ask people to FORWARD this information to their friends too, that way we can reach atleast +100 000 people!

Please, help us in this important thing, it takes 10 minutes!

If you are shy, read this!

SHY PEOPLE: You can be a Precinct Leader too!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89676

:cool:

RageAgainstDC
01-17-2008, 07:17 AM
what exactly are the duties of a precinct leader? what all does it involve? i've read some things about lists and materials but i don't quite understand exactly what your function is.

qwerty
01-17-2008, 07:17 AM
I pledge to contact +50 persons on weekend!

r3volution1776
01-17-2008, 07:21 AM
I just signed up!!!

Exarel
01-17-2008, 07:23 AM
Just make sure they are ACTIVE precint leaders. It does us no good to be under the illusion of high precit leader count when its just artificial.

qwerty
01-17-2008, 07:26 AM
Just make sure they are ACTIVE precint leaders. It does us no good to be under the illusion of high precit leader count when its just artificial.

True!

bjrnet
01-17-2008, 07:29 AM
I just signed up. How long does it take for HQ to email me my password? It has been over 12 hours and I have not heard anything.

Michael Dalton
http://www.bjrnet.com/ronpaulblimps

qwerty
01-17-2008, 08:03 AM
what exactly are the duties of a precinct leader? what all does it involve? i've read some things about lists and materials but i don't quite understand exactly what your function is.

Goal is to reach the people in your precinct with our message, goal is to win your precinct!

dkim68
01-17-2008, 08:24 AM
I can't believe so many people are on the fence about this. JUST DO IT!!! Huck's got his Army. What are you doing for Ron Paul? This is more important than donations or blimps or sign waving. THIS is how we win the majority of the votes! You are not officially part of the Ron Paul Revolution unless you participate actively as a Precinct Leader! I'm going to find 30,000 new Ron Paul voters on my own. What are you going to do? Get off your butt and do it!!!

crazyfacedjenkins
01-17-2008, 08:53 AM
I can't believe so many people are on the fence about this. JUST DO IT!!! Huck's got his Army. What are you doing for Ron Paul? This is more important than donations or blimps or sign waving. THIS is how we win the majority of the votes! You are not officially part of the Ron Paul Revolution unless you participate actively as a Precinct Leader! I'm going to find 30,000 new Ron Paul voters on my own. What are you going to do? Get off your butt and do it!!!

I know man, it's really pathetic that they don't even look at the god damn site!!!