PDA

View Full Version : Morning News Report!

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 06:57 AM
There's going to be some big news unleashed tomorrow, but before we get into that, lets recap yesterday a little bit

If you were tuned into my show last night you would have heard about Ring4Ron (http://ring4ron.com), a calling program that calls 1,000 people per 10 dollars. It also tallies the results from the calls on their page. Check it out!

I'm going to be sending some PMs and I need some responses please! Thanks

Also, I'm looking for a connection in South Carolina. We all know it's in 2 days, and I heard the Charleston area is doing very well. We also need feedback from the Greenville and Spartanburg area. If there's anyone involved among the grassroots, please send me a PM and let me know what's happening.

If you haven't heard, Jesse Benton, the national press secretary for the Ron Paul campaign was on Alex Jones and rprradio.com (http://rprradio.com) yesterday talking about the campaign's cash on hand ect. Word is they have about 9 million. According to my sources in Michigan, they only ran 2 radio ads and did no other advertisements. So, the campaign's still a mystery... for now.

There should be some good information released tomorrow, so be sure to stay tuned to my threads and updates. I've got to get all my numbers together, but tomorrow should be good for an announcement about the grassroots.

In older news...

As I talked on my radio show last night, Michigan pulled in over 55,000 votes. That is more then half of all the people on meetup.com combined. 55,000 votes in 1 day is a very large number. According to Mark Proffitt (http://markproffitt.com), former Michigan coordinator and owner of Ring4Ron.com (http://Ring4ron.com), the amount of people who voted in Michigan is approximately half of the population of the people employed by Apple.

Be on the look-out for a possible follow-up post today and another post tomorrow

~~~~ Quote for the grassroots today: "Sometimes, what you say can be just as important as what you don't say." ~~~~

***news edit***

3 major banks have taken huge hits, 2 being sold to foreign investors to maintain 'stability'
- Merryll Lynch ( http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSWNAS674520080117?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews ) - 14.1 Billion dollar loss
- Citibank ( http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSWNAS645820080115?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews ) - 9.83 Billion
- JPmorgan ( NY Times (http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/business/AP-Earns-JPMorgan-Chase.html?_r=1&ex=1358226000&en=f533c0614d22f2da&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&oref=slogin) ) - 1.3 Billion

Remember who funds the other presidential candidates? LOL

And, we all know Ron Paul is different. His top contributor is Google, not a banking or investment firm like the others. Google recently was awarded a bid of something like 3 Billion dollars for the 700 MHz signal in this country...

*** final edit ***

There's rumors going around about a billionaire. Do yourself a favor and don't believe it.

-------------------------
Back to your local programming!! :)

Kingfisher
01-17-2008, 06:59 AM
Great, Thank you!

liberty_Forever
01-17-2008, 07:09 AM
Thanks

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 07:17 AM
Yeah yeah, update bump!

RageAgainstDC
01-17-2008, 07:24 AM
so the billionaire rumor is officially squashed?

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 07:32 AM

Yes.

Also, my current sleeping schedule is 2-4pm CST until 5-7 or 8pm CST

So, I'm only sleeping about 4 hours a day for the past 4 days. There's lots of work to do and I hope you guys are working hard too. Lets rock this thing.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 07:41 AM
bump morning news report

govtpigII
01-17-2008, 07:45 AM
Your killing me with these releases that say "Something big is happening tomorrow", anyways thanks for the updates.

Jimmy
01-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Yes.

Offically squashed?? How so...not that I put much faith in it to begin with...what makes it offically squashed? Any info otherwise in any way?

Freedom&Reason
01-17-2008, 07:51 AM
DJ,

I am part of a meetup in here in Michigan and your statement is accurate on the couple radio ads. I am pretty sure that is all we had here. GO GRASSROOTS!!!(word of advice for all of you meetup people, take any advice you get from the campaign coordinators lightly. I have had only false and bad information from ours.)

DrCap
01-17-2008, 07:52 AM
Yes.

So, I'm only sleeping about 4 hours a day for the past 4 days. There's lots of work to do and I hope you guys are working hard too. Lets rock this thing.

Most people need to sleep in 90 minute blocks to get one 'unit' of sleep, (which is a full sleep cycle). You may feel more refreshed if you try to sleep closer to 4.5 hours (3 units) or 6 hours (4 units). Good sleep is important for concentration. If you are bored, check out zolpidem.com (generic name for ambien).

r3volution1776
01-17-2008, 07:52 AM
The only way to officially squash a rumor like that would be to contact every billionaire or to contact the person who put it up. I know you didn't contact every billionaire, so who put it up?

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 07:53 AM
Your killing me with these releases that say "Something big is happening tomorrow", anyways thanks for the updates.

Not something big is happening tomorrow, I just have some big news for tomorrow. You're welcome...

Bump I need a SC person !!! please PM me!!! Thanks!

chiplitfam
01-17-2008, 07:55 AM
We are all excited about Ron Paul and what this means to our lives and Country. This invigoration must be matched with sound thinking. Let's be careful (myself included) about the wild stories that we seem to continually jump on. We need to be clear thinkers. And trust the campaign. They know what they are doing. Chip

Agent CSL
01-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Thank you and good morning! :)

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 07:57 AM
The only way to officially squash a rumor like that would be to contact every billionaire or to contact the person who put it up. I know you didn't contact every billionaire, so who put it up?

First off, I heard it was 100 million about 3 days ago. Second, it's a bunch of hot smoke. Lets focus on realistic things, like NV and SC which are both in 2 days.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 07:58 AM
bump thanks for the update, is it major news tommorow? or is it like, he'll be on CNBC for 2 mins.

It's not really 'major', but statistically significant for sure. I am actually personally excited to present the results :D :)

r3volution1776
01-17-2008, 08:00 AM
First off, I heard it was 100 million about 3 days ago. Second, it's a bunch of hot smoke. Lets focus on realistic things, like NV and SC which are both in 2 days.

I think it was your good buddy who mentioned the 100 million 3 days ago, does the name George ring a bell? I was just wondering if it was him again, he has been known to do things like this to, as in his words on the phone "Get the troops excited". Do you know if it was him?

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 08:02 AM
Actually, I don't think so, but either way it's probably a bunch of bull so why even worry about it? check out Ring4Ron.com!

Jimmy
01-17-2008, 08:07 AM
Actually, I don't think so, but either way it's probably a bunch of bull so why even worry about it? check out Ring4Ron.com!

Offically squashed to probably a bunch of bull? Come on dude

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 08:09 AM
Offically squashed to probably a bunch of bull? Come on dude

lol whatever, so lets say it's real. Why don't you go find the guy and report back to me. Until then, don't talk about something you're absolutely clueless about, unless you want to waste your and everyone else's time.

Jimmy
01-17-2008, 08:17 AM
lol whatever, so lets say it's real. Why don't you go find the guy and report back to me. Until then, don't talk about something you're absolutely clueless about, unless you want to waste your and everyone else's time.

I saw it posted....true or not...it could be true no? Then you said...(not me) it WAS offically squashed. How so? Thats all I'm asking you. Personally I don't beleive it....neither do you I guess...but it sounds to me you have NO proof whatsoever otherwise....neither do I.....but then again I didn't declare it offically squashed either. You did....I asked what proof you have. You have none....and then you get alittle hot about it....calling ME clueless or whatever. Maybe....so were is your proof if any? If you have none....I guess its just a rumor....and NOT offically squashed...like you said....correct? If you have any proof at all...lets hear it...otherwise you mistaken about it being offically anything.

thegr8drronpaul
01-17-2008, 08:22 AM
I apologize for sounding condescending, but you just gotta let it go, jimmy. If YOU want to believe it's true, then go ahead and believe it, but don't drag this on. Even if you think it is true, how should that change what you should be doing in the days to follow? It really doesn't matter if it's true or not.

EvoPro
01-17-2008, 08:34 AM
There was a guy who claimed to be a billionaire back in the summer. On a conference call he said he was waiting for some money to go through and he was then going to spend major money on RP advertising. Didn't happen, total BS.

hillertexas
01-17-2008, 08:35 AM

Yes.

How so?

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 08:35 AM
I apologize for sounding condescending, but you just gotta let it go, jimmy. If YOU want to believe it's true, then go ahead and believe it, but don't drag this on. Even if you think it is true, how should that change what you should be doing in the days to follow? It really doesn't matter if it's true or not.

+1

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Ok, it's officially a rumor, and I know nothing about it. I also could care less, because 'rumor has it' it has nothing to do with winning the R nomination, and I am a voting republican.

Derek Johnson
01-17-2008, 08:40 AM
Thanks

Jimmy
01-17-2008, 08:46 AM
Ok, it's officially a rumor, and I know nothing about it. I also could care less, because 'rumor has it' it has nothing to do with winning the R nomination, and I am a voting republican.

Cool....ya it a rumor...I must admit I found it interesting and lightened the mood in here some....hope is a good thing. There always hope. So whats the other big news? Why not spill the beans ....I'm very interested in that big news deal....seriously.

Quick
01-17-2008, 08:49 AM
*sigh* -- yet another "self-appointed grassroots leader" claiming to have inside information, but like usual, it can't be talked about until a later date.

Why even come out and say anything until you're aloud to release the info? Is your intent to dangle alleged information in front of a starved grassroots movement who wants nothing more to be updated on campaign news when you can't even tell us what it is?

Even if you do have information for tomorrow, much like the other person (George) who has insider info, you don't know how to be the messenger. Why do irresponsible people get this type of "privilege" to gain information only to hold information from us when there are hundreds of responsible grassroots people who'd love to be in that position. Hurts my brain when I think about it.

Sorry if this sounds insulting, and for all I know I might eat my words tomorrow when you do release whatever info you claim to have, but I'm just tired of all these claims as of late. There is no reason to tell people that you have information but you can't tell us what it is. It is counter-productive.

Melissa
01-17-2008, 08:51 AM
*sigh* -- yet another "self-appointed grassroots leader" claiming to have inside information, but like usual, it can't be talked about until a later date.

Why even come out and say anything until you're aloud to release the info? What are your motives to dangle alleged information to a starved grassroots group when you can't tell us what it is?

Even if you do have information for tomorrow, much like the other person (George) who has insider info, you don't know how to be the messenger. Why do irresponsible people get this type of "privilege" to hold information from us when there are hundreds of responsible grassroots people who'd love to be in that position.

Sorry if this sounds insulting, but I'm just tired of all these claims as of late.

+100 and they think the billionare letter will distract us I for one think it was cute and no harm was done but these kinds where I know something you dont are the harmful ones

crazyfacedjenkins
01-17-2008, 08:57 AM
THE NEWS IS!!!!! Sign up to be a precinct captain and win your precinct!!! https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Why not spill the beans ....I'm very interested in that big news deal....seriously.

I'm waiting to get all my numbers finalized.

DAFTEK
01-17-2008, 09:03 AM
Why even come out and say anything until you're aloud to release the info? Is your intent to dangle alleged information in front of a starved grassroots movement who wants nothing more to be updated on campaign news when you can't even tell us what it is?

Even if you do have information for tomorrow, much like the other person (George) who has insider info, you don't know how to be the messenger. Why do irresponsible people get this type of "privilege" to gain information only to hold information from us when there are hundreds of responsible grassroots people who'd love to be in that position. Hurts my brain when I think about it.

Sorry if this sounds insulting, and for all I know I might eat my words tomorrow when you do release whatever info you claim to have, but I'm just tired of all these claims as of late. There is no reason to tell people that you have information but you can't tell us what it is. It is counter-productive.

+1000000 Bump!

szczebrzeszyn
01-17-2008, 09:05 AM
+100 and they think the billionare letter will distract us I for one think it was cute and no harm was done but these kinds where I know something you dont are the harmful ones

Oh yeah and it's been going for at least over a month, starting with ghemminger famous BS thread before the teaparty. I haven't read anything useful from them for that period of time, ONLY rumors and "I know something, it's huge" things.
WHAT'S THE POINT?!:confused:

deedles
01-17-2008, 09:06 AM
Most people need to sleep in 90 minute blocks to get one 'unit' of sleep, (which is a full sleep cycle). You may feel more refreshed if you try to sleep closer to 4.5 hours (3 units) or 6 hours (4 units). Good sleep is important for concentration. If you are bored, check out zolpidem.com (generic name for ambien).

Don't take that ambien... ESPECIALLY if you take and SSRI antidepressant like Prozac, etc. 87% of the ambien sleepwalkers/eaters/drivers are also on SSRI's.
(There are FAR too many people taking these pharma chemicals altogether... ever heard of a prozac deficiency?)

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:10 AM
I'm not 'appointed' anything, and nobody 'appointed' me of anything. And also, it has nothing to do with 'the campaign'. I'm just letting people know what I see going on.

You'll know specifically tomorrow. Get over it. jees

deedles
01-17-2008, 09:10 AM

I'd just as soon wait to hear what your finalized numbers are. I agree that these 'teaser' threads are getting old and frankly I'm tired of the roller coaster ride. Getting burnt out is more like it.

Thanks for trying to perk us up, but for some it's having the opposite effect.

freelance
01-17-2008, 09:11 AM

You've pretty much given it away. If it wasn't a proper random sample, the numbers are as reliable as an online poll. IF, OTOH, you commissioned a true poll and you're crunching numbers, why not just say so.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:12 AM
stop focusing on tomorrow's news and focus more on todays. jees people, no one has patience.

r3volution1776
01-17-2008, 09:14 AM
we are not the ones who brought up tomorrow's news in our first post here!

Quick
01-17-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm not 'appointed' anything, and nobody 'appointed' me of anything. And also, it has nothing to do with 'the campaign'. I'm just letting people know what I see going on.

If it has nothing to do with the campaign, I suggest you change your original message to reflect that.

Without knowing what the news is about, people will assume (like I did) that it is campaign news and that, again, is misleading and counter-productive.

Thanks..

Quick
01-17-2008, 09:17 AM
stop focusing on tomorrow's news and focus more on todays. jees people, no one has patience.

ahaha.. but you brought up that you're going to have news tomorrow, and when we inquire about it you tell us not to focus on it? Really?

Again, why even say anything in the first place? Come on now sir.

Jimmy
01-17-2008, 09:18 AM

Dude...your the one that brought it up :confused:....Just tell us what you got...everything....leave nothing out. You know alittle something we don't NOW...so spill it...when you know more tommorrow...tell us. If you were not going to tell us anyway til tommorow....wait til then to say a word...right? Not picking on you....but can you see why folks get annoyed at all this? I think you are a good person.... seems like it anyway....just some advice is all.

nc4rp
01-17-2008, 09:18 AM
a "rumor" means its "officially squashed by the grassroots" from the get go. Rumors dont help. Squashing rumors allows us to proceed with the effort without being distracted by sabotuers.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:19 AM
I swear there's never a post where people arn't lame now a days

I'm going to make a big sensationalist headline and it's own thread for the news tomorrow, since that's all you guys seem to ever want anyway. idk maybe I won't, I'd only do it because you guys keep pissing me off.

Just be happy there's good news coming.

LiberalDemForRP
01-17-2008, 09:22 AM

Perhaps it's the dangling carrots which distract us.

I've followed your threads, DjLoTi. You are sincere and hard-working, and I really don't think you meant anything but positivity with your post. But you have to realize we're just tired of the whole I-know-something-you-don't-know. By all means, please don't tell us you have news or information and then proceed to withhold it until later. That's all we're saying.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:22 AM
I will. Tomorrow.

Melissa
01-17-2008, 09:25 AM
I will. Tomorrow.

then dont tell us you know anything...till tomorrow and maybe you wont get the "blowback"

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:26 AM
I made a big huge post and 3 sentences were about tomorrow. Is that seriously all you care about? God, does everyone have to know everything!??!

constituent
01-17-2008, 09:27 AM
I made a big huge post and 3 sentences were about tomorrow. Is that seriously all you care about? God, does everyone have to know everything!??!

well hey, at least you've gotten them all looking forward to something.

it's a step in the right direction...

excellent work loti!

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:28 AM
It's wicked, and I'm stoked!!

tsetsefly
01-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Yes.

who posted that, just a troll?

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:29 AM
haha no i for real sleep only like 4 hours a day...

rfbz
01-17-2008, 09:30 AM

DjLoTi I'm sure you mean well but I think people have gotten a little frustrated with the "big news is coming!" type posts from ghemminger where the big news or secret never seems to materialize. Plus you got the billionaire thread and it's not hard to understand why people are getting tired of feeling jerked around. I'm looking forward to your news though.

constituent
01-17-2008, 09:32 AM
I'm looking forward

that's all that really matters... now that you've caught the bug, spread it!

LiberalDemForRP
01-17-2008, 09:33 AM

The first sentence of your post was:

There's going to be some big news unleashed tomorrow, but before we get into that, lets recap yesterday a little bit

Perhaps that's why we focused in on that bit. It was front and center.

RPinSEAZ
01-17-2008, 09:34 AM

If you know nothing about it, don't talk about it like you do. This is the kind of arrogance that pisses people off. Yeah, I don't believe the BS either, but it seems like certain people here use this forum to stroke their own ego by pretending they know shit when they don't.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 09:35 AM
Ok well check out the rest of the post, there's lots of good stuff in there too!!!

RPinSEAZ
01-17-2008, 09:35 AM
Ok well check out the rest of the post, there's lots of good stuff in there too!!!

I did, thank you.

Wyurm
01-17-2008, 09:55 AM

I would think that you would have learned a lesson about that sort of thing. Remember that huge angry thread when you wanted to hint that you were starting Ron Paul Radio, but didn't want to come out and say it?

For those calling Dj a "self-appointed leader", a leader is someone who takes the lead in getting things done. Dj has been a pivotal member of the grassroots and has been a leader in his own right. Now do something other than complain about his leadership skills and you too can be a leader.

side note: yeah I had a bad night at work, deal with it :P

UtahApocalypse
01-17-2008, 09:57 AM
To sum up this thread:

Offically squashed?? How so...not that I put much faith in it to begin with...what makes it offically squashed? Any info otherwise in any way?
Its Not Squashed at all. It may be True, It likely is not. There is no evidence pointing either way. I think it fired up more people to get busy again. I know I canvassed in 12 degree weather after reading it.

You and George constantly promising big news, and great things.... and it's Always tomorrow and next week. Well tomorrow never comes. Those threads have hurt the efforts here ten times more then the billionaire thread ever did.

Your the one that brought it up. Why don't you and George learn patience and wait until you actually have news. Oh wait, from what I have seen you never end up having any.

we are not the ones who brought up tomorrow's news in our first post here!
+1

I swear there's never a post where people arn't lame now a days

I'm going to make a big sensationalist headline and it's own thread for the news tomorrow, since that's all you guys seem to ever want anyway. idk maybe I won't, I'd only do it because you guys keep pissing me off.

Just be happy there's good news coming.
Oh yes stroke that ego some more. An throw in some guilt too. Maybe the posts are lame because the threads being made are pointless?

Mark
01-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Bottom line IMO, no need for mystery - you act like the news is a Christmas present that no one can know what it is until Christmas.

Hint: If fundraising totals - say, The numbers aren't final, but we raised more than anyone in the 4th.

A poll - say the numbers aren't finalized, but the poll shows shows a big lead.

I mean what the hey - say it or save it.

Some numbers aren't finalized. Great. NUMBERS ABOUT WHAT? Is that so hard to say?

You act like you're doing a teaser going into a commercial.

Quick
01-17-2008, 10:03 AM
I like UtahApocalypse -- he appears to have a good head on his shoulders.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 10:09 AM
Oh yes stroke that ego some more. An throw in some guilt too. Maybe the posts are lame because the threads being made are pointless?

Utah, I'm putting you on ignore. I never see anything productive from you, besides getting people to bash me.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 10:10 AM
Lets just stay focused for NV and SC that happens in 2 days. I'm going to come out with something that should make people happy. Even though there's always someone never happy. lol

Also I'm not saying it because I don't have 100% confirmed info, but it will be confirmed by tomorrow!

RPinSEAZ
01-17-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm going to come out with something that should make people happy. Even though there's always someone never happy. lol

If you got something to say, just say it, otherwise, STFU.

UtahApocalypse
01-17-2008, 10:11 AM
I like UtahApocalypse -- he appears to have a good head on his shoulders.

I will be first to admit I come unhinged at times. I try though to look at things logically

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 10:13 AM

I made a request for info on what's going on in SC and all I got were demands about something unrelated. This forum sucks!!!

No it doesn't I love RPFs

Melissa
01-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Utah, I'm putting you on ignore. I never see anything productive from you, besides getting people to bash me.

you are crying foul now --when you started this thread lol funny stuff I know something but cant tell you till... well cant tell you that either but I do know this if you dont want people mad at you stop saying you know shit until you are ready to tell what you know ...this is getting so old

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 10:15 AM
you are crying foul now --when you started this thread lol funny stuff I know something but cant tell you till... well cant tell you that either but I do know this if you dont want people mad at you stop saying you know shit until you are ready to tell what you know ...this is getting so old

You know what just pretend like it doesn't exist and you don't know there's something cool tomorrow.

Melissa
01-17-2008, 10:17 AM
You know what just pretend like it doesn't exist and you don't know there's something cool tomorrow.

I would rather pretend you ego maniacs did not exist so counter productive but whatever have fun with your news and while you keep spreading your bs there are some real people working not spreading more rumors about rumors

RPinSEAZ
I made a request for info on what's going on in SC and all I got were demands about something unrelated. This forum sucks!!!

No it doesn't I love RPFs

Quit throwing out straw man arguments. You and George tantalize people with secret info to boost your ego. If you want someone to stroke your ego, go get a girlfriend with low self-esteem, because we're not going to do it.

When you've got info, come back and give it. We appreciate info, not rumors.

bucfish
Staying informed is key to us all. A good poker player never shows his cards. WE ALL need to realize we are up against alot but with hardwork and lots of faith we will win.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 10:21 AM
Me and George are two way different people, and we should be treated as such. Honestly, I know stuff that George talks about, but a lot of it is hype. I am all about substance. That's why I don't post anything.

In fact the only time I did post a 'big secret' was back in july when I was starting Ron Paul radio.

hambone1982
01-17-2008, 10:22 AM

+1

Mark
01-17-2008, 10:24 AM
I made a request for info on what's going on in SC

Have you checked with the SC meetups or the SC campaign office?

Maybe start a thread with a descriptive title, or go the South Carolina Forum here and check/ask.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 10:25 AM

Tomorrow I will have *info* and not rumors ( aka unconfirmed info ). I'm getting them today.

Do you guys not see a pattern here? I'm posting in the morning. I'm talking about stuff. Then I'm gone for a bit of the rest of the day. This is just my schedule right now, this time, the only info was what you got. Tomorrow, I'll have kewler info which has me excited.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Have you checked with the SC meetups or the SC campaign office?

Maybe start a thread with a descriptive title, or go the South Carolina Forum here and check/ask.

Hey good call thanks....

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the 1 star Utah or Melissa. lol... w/e. It's almost the end of the morning so my morning report's almost done.

Shink
01-17-2008, 10:29 AM
I am all about substance. That's why I don't post anything.

I'm neutral as to the discussion, but I had to let you know: sigged.:)

crazyfacedjenkins
01-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Quit throwing out straw man arguments. You and George tantalize people with secret info to boost your ego. If you want someone to stroke your ego, go get a girlfriend with low self-esteem, because we're not going to do it.

So true.

UtahApocalypse
01-17-2008, 10:38 AM
If you were tuned into my show last night you would have heard about Ring4Ron (http://ring4ron.com), a calling program that calls 1,000 people per 10 dollars. It also tallies the results from the calls on their page. Check it out!

In NH didn't we learn that robo calling pissed off a ton of people and turned off some voters?

firebirdnation
01-17-2008, 10:43 AM
In NH didn't we learn that robo calling pissed off a ton of people and turned off some voters?

I agree and I will go a step further; I think bugging people at home is a mistake. I have never been happy when someone shows up at my door unannounced. I would suggest a nice ad on TV, Radio ad, Material left at my door, and mailings.

Melissa
01-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the 1 star Utah or Melissa. lol... w/e. It's almost the end of the morning so my morning report's almost done.

I did not do anything to your silly thread but whatever.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-17-2008, 10:52 AM
I agree and I will go a step further; I think bugging people at home is a mistake. I have never been happy when someone shows up at my door unannounced. I would suggest a nice ad on TV, Radio ad, Material left at my door, and mailings.

To a degree, but if you actually went out and canvassed you would see that a lot of people are willing to listen to what you have to say.

UtahApocalypse
01-17-2008, 10:57 AM
To a degree, but if you actually went out and canvassed you would see that a lot of people are willing to listen to what you have to say.

Going to a door, or even a actual person calling is more receptive then a robo call. I believe in NH that the campaign itself was forced to ask us to quit the robo calls.

DjLoTi
01-17-2008, 11:02 AM
ok, the morning's over, catch you tomorrow same time same place!

Isupportliberty
01-17-2008, 11:20 AM
I am all about substance. That's why I don't post anything.

ahahahaha lovely... :D

szczebrzeszyn
01-18-2008, 07:00 AM
bump for 'tomorrow news'

Revolution9
01-18-2008, 07:41 AM

At this point Loti is the boy who cried wolf. Why I even looked at this thread now is beyond me. I will not get suckered in again. He rails against fake billionaires but he has produced 100 times the level of non materializing coming events noise than that one post by goodspirit. He is simply an ego tripper on final analysis. I have no time for such.

Randy