PDA

View Full Version : Terrorist Attack Imminent???

raiha
01-17-2008, 03:19 AM
Hey I got SKY tv so i could see the election drama unfold. I have BBC, CNN and God Help Me...FOX. I have never seen FOX before except on all the YouTubed clips.
Not a pretty sight. They all look botoxed...men and women. Scary!

Tonight CNN is predicting that a terror attack may occur during the election process given the instability of such a time. (Trying not to watch Fox) Although when i WAS watching it, some wierd looking woman called Greta was interviewing your President in Dubai about Iran and how evil they apparently are. I have never heard so much sick propaganda in my life. Stunningly Stalinesque!!!

So my translation is that the media terrifies everyone even more at this vulnerable time so that when push comes to shove people will shuffle to the ballot box to vote for giving up freedom in order to be secure. Also to vote for continuing unsustainable, inhumane, pre-emptive war (because it is supposed to be against terror)

If Ron Paul wins Nevada or is second, be prepared for a terrorist attack because that would be a sure fire way for voters to scurry back to the neo-con fold.

PS I've just hatched this pet conspiracy theory. I am not a 9/11 truther although the jury is out still in my head. And I have been very normal up til now, with not a single wild notion to my name.

I just hatched that theory because I am more and more convinced that these people are sociopaths!!! And will stop at nothing!!! :eek:

derdy
01-17-2008, 03:24 AM
Is it posssilble that you cry in fear of your own shadow?

Joe3113
01-17-2008, 03:25 AM
As someone who is 99.9% certain 9/11 was a black-op, I agree that a terrorist attack during the primaries is highly likely, if things start looking bad for the elite.

edit: Moved to Hot topics in 5.......4......3.......2.....

stewie3128
01-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Vote Giuliani. Your personal safety depends on it.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-17-2008, 03:27 AM
Lol, I wouldn't put it past them to "reveal" that a "major plot has been foiled" or something.

humanic
01-17-2008, 03:27 AM
Your thought and fears are all reasonable.

rfbz
01-17-2008, 03:28 AM
I actually heard O'Reilly say today that if there is a terrorist attack soon, it will help Giuliani

derdy
01-17-2008, 03:29 AM
Your thought and fears are all reasonable.

...and they shall be exploited ad nauseum!!

humanic
01-17-2008, 03:34 AM
...and they shall be exploited ad nauseum!!

By whom?

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-17-2008, 03:38 AM
Lol, I wouldn't put it past them to "reveal" that a "major plot has been foiled" or something.

And Guiliani defeated possibly Iranian terrorists even though he was wearing a sun dress in January.

raiha
01-17-2008, 03:39 AM
Is it posssilble that you cry in fear of your own shadow?

Well I only just started watching CNN and FOX two days ago Derdy. Since then my shadow is looking decidedly grotesque! What will it look like in one week of US MSM viewing???

raiha
01-17-2008, 03:40 AM
And Guiliani defeated possibly Iranian terrorists even though he was wearing a sun dress in January.

:D:D:D

Patriot123
01-17-2008, 04:28 AM
Being that the media is reporting it, I wouldn't doubt it if something were staged or simply 'let happen...'

rpfreedom08
01-17-2008, 05:43 AM
Giuliani seems to know something we don't because he keeps at his terrorist 9/11 commercials and propaganda even though it's not doing him any good right now as we can all see. I wouldn't be surprised if some false flag....errr, terrorist attack does happen.

InLoveWithRon
01-17-2008, 05:54 AM
Well all you have to do is look at the Operation Northwoods report to see that the US joint chiefs of staff agreed on lying about a terrorist attack on their own citizens, killing thousand of innocent americans, And then blaming it on Castro Cuba..

And this is a quote from Henry Kissinger, former US secretary of state on the matter.. And former presidential adviser to Nixon, Ford, and the 2 bushes..

"Today, America would be outraged if United Nations troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow, they will be grateful !

This would especially be true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existence.. It is this then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil..

The one thing man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a World Government." -Henry Kissinger

I wouldn't be surprised by another fake attack like 9/11 in the least.. As a matter of fact, I am expecting it.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-17-2008, 06:22 AM
ya we knew about this already, but we know about it so we know something will be up and it won't be as we are told when it does happen, which will just incriminate the establishment even further

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-17-2008, 07:32 AM
Vote Giuliani. Your personal safety depends on it.

Yeah, but Huck is making threats of his own. What's a voter to do?

jillian
01-17-2008, 08:16 AM
I actually heard O'Reilly say today that if there is a terrorist attack soon, it will help Giuliani

only in America:rolleyes:

werdd
01-17-2008, 09:06 AM
Hey I got SKY tv so i could see the election drama unfold. I have BBC, CNN and God Help Me...FOX. I have never seen FOX before except on all the YouTubed clips.
Not a pretty sight. They all look botoxed...men and women. Scary!

Tonight CNN is predicting that a terror attack may occur during the election process given the instability of such a time. (Trying not to watch Fox) Although when i WAS watching it, some wierd looking woman called Greta was interviewing your President in Dubai about Iran and how evil they apparently are. I have never heard so much sick propaganda in my life. Stunningly Stalinesque!!!

So my translation is that the media terrifies everyone even more at this vulnerable time so that when push comes to shove people will shuffle to the ballot box to vote for giving up freedom in order to be secure. Also to vote for continuing unsustainable, inhumane, pre-emptive war (because it is supposed to be against terror)

If Ron Paul wins Nevada or is second, be prepared for a terrorist attack because that would be a sure fire way for voters to scurry back to the neo-con fold.

PS I've just hatched this pet conspiracy theory. I am not a 9/11 truther although the jury is out still in my head. And I have been very normal up til now, with not a single wild notion to my name.

I just hatched that theory because I am more and more convinced that these people are sociopaths!!! And will stop at nothing!!! :eek:

Welcome to Oceania.