PDA

View Full Version : Clever idea for fund raising for upcoming MLK money bomb et al.

Feelgood
01-17-2008, 01:46 AM
Ok, so I know alot of us are probably strapped for cash, damned IRS bloodsuckers. So check this out...

Im sure we all have some thing, or things around we can sell. Why not take a look around for anything thats collecting dust, that might be of value. Set up an EbaY account if you dont already have one, and sell those things on EbaY?

This is yet another great way we can use the internet to our advantage. Thinking outside the box. Since paypal is part of EbaY, it will be real easy to transfer the money raised to the campaign. Once it is sold on EbaY and everything is finalized, youll have the money sitting in your account. When it is time for the MLK money bomb, transfer the funds and we rock n roll. :D

What do you guys think?? :cool:

Is this possible sticky material???

cheese
01-17-2008, 01:48 AM
I just stopped renting or going out to movies and am contributing that.

Haywood1974
01-17-2008, 01:54 AM
I shut off my cable......protesting Fox, closing my mind to douche-bag propagandists, not having someone tell me who I should vote for backed up by some community college English 101 rationale for doing so,...and....um....frees up an extra hundo a month to donate to the campaign : )

jbrace
01-17-2008, 01:56 AM
Donate plasma, and stop going out to eat! :)

I like the ebay idea!

pacelli
01-17-2008, 01:57 AM
Yep, I seem to recall a thread where people who weren't maxed out were posting marbles for sale at $300, then the seller would donate every cent to the paul campaign (with forwarded proof of donation to the buyer) so that maxed out people could still donate.