PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Republicans

Azprint
01-17-2008, 12:28 AM
Hey there guys, I still believe, that Ron Paul has a shot at winning Republican nomination, but it is not what I want to talk about. What I want to talk about are Ron Paul Republicans. I think if after February 5th Ron loses the nomination it is not a time for us to disappear from political arena.

So what I think we have to do is to build Ron Paul movement brick by brick, starting with House of Representatives. Ultimate goal is to get Ron Paul re-elected in 14th district in Texas, other major priorities should be election of following people: Theodore Terbolizard, Murray Sabrin, B.J. Lawson. Also there was a woman from Michigan running for congress I forgot to bookmark her page.

So I would like to ask about any other people running for office as well as to ask for your support for these people.

P.S. If this is a double thread- sorry! I didn't find search engine in the first place :rolleyes: , also please add all other Paulties running for office. Thank you for your contribution. Good night.

ceitniear
01-17-2008, 12:52 AM
Ronpaulblicans? :D