PDA

View Full Version : Have I got a VP for Ron Paul!!!

susano
01-16-2008, 10:40 PM
I just sent the following email to Richard Viguerie (Ultimate Ron Paul), which is a copy of what I sent to Catherine Austin Fitts. Those of you who know who this lady I refer to is, will know what I'm talking about. She's an investment advisor and CEO, who was an assistant secretary of HUD. We need this lady on our team! Please write to her and ask her to get on board (ask and it shall be given :) ):

To: Richard Viguerie
Re: Catherine Austin Fitts

Just sent her the following:

To: communicate@solari.com

I just nominated you for President Ron Paul's VP, in the poll on the following site:

http://www.ultimateronpaul.com/

Who better?!

Catherine, I've heard all of your Coast to Coast interviews. GOD, I love you! Some of the financial stuff is a bit hard to follow (for those who don't speak stock market) but I understand the value of sound money and what the Fed has done to this country and the constitutional prohibition on fiat. You are one the nicest, most articulate, honest human beings I have ever heard interviewed. I enjoy hearing you, very much.

As a long time constitutionalist and Paul-a-holic, I must say that your name immediately came to mind when talk first came up about a Paul VP. There are few people of political and fiancial experience who have the integrity of Dr. Paul, but you have it, IN SPADES!

You know what, Catherine? You should be on the campaign trail for Ron Paul. He needs someone of your stature out there. He needs someone who can convey the dire issue of the economy in a manner that Americans can understand. It's not a subject easily distilled, but I've heard you do it. It's your Popsicle Index, or explaining Wall Street to Main Street. Jeez, I wish you would consider doing this. Super Tuesday is 2 weeks out! We need HELP to save our country, Catherine. Please think about it and then jump on a plane and GO! Don't wait for RP HQ to call you back - they're notoriously terrible about that. Just go as a grass roots Ron Paul Revolutionary! Plus, on your own, the campaign finance thingy is more liberal.

I cannot think of anyone who I would rather see in a Paul administration, in any capacity, than you. And, Andrew Napolitano as AG. Maybe we could put those crooks behind bars who went after you.

We can have a safe Popsicle Index, get back our lost liberties, save ourselves, and Ron Paul CAN win. Naysayers will not determine the future. That tireless minority will and that tireless minority is the now famous (!!!) Ron Paul grass roots. PLEASE JOIN US!

Richard, thank you for your new site! It's wonderful. I just learned of you a couple of weeks ago, after seeing you interviewed.

Have you heard Ms. Austin Fitts interviewed? There are several hours on the Coast to Coast website archives (Streamlink subscription required), and they are mind blowing. She is a FABULOUS speaker. The Democrats think they have a unique woman advantage in Hitlary. Catherine would blow her out of the water. She is a heavy weight with experience and would be a wonderful complement to Ron Paul. We CAN get that far! Please check out her article on Dillon Read and the looting of our country at http://www.solari.com/ Please help get her on the campaign trail! Maybe you know her.

This could be the ticket that can beat any Democrat. I don't know if CAF would do it (VP), but she sure is qualified. Until the nomination, let's at least get her on the road for Ron Paul!

susano
01-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Nobody here right now who's into economics and knows about this lady?!

Chester Copperpot
01-16-2008, 10:49 PM
Nobody here right now who's into economics and knows about this lady?!

ii ONLY KNOW Her because she was in Freedom to Fascism.. Else I wouldnt have a clue.

jereome
01-16-2008, 10:53 PM
Hmm personally I like Dave Ramsey myself, Dave is a very popular economist among the Christian conservative circle, and he shares the same views as Ron when it comes to economic issues and would probably get Ron a bunch of support from the Christian conservatives.

purepaloma
She is SHARP !!!

I've seen here on the GoldRush21.com DVD. She is a speaker for about an hour or so.

Worth the 20 bucks !

- Not sure she has a powerful enough name for VP - but should would def be a solid pickup for another role.

Rebel Resource
She was involved in a hostile takeover attempt of what was the best truth reporting site on the internet, which had numerous paid journalist staff and whose publisher uncovered the most crucial 9/11 truth so far, the fighter response paralysis.

The enterprise (www.fromthewilderness.com) folded, but she is one hard woman. Apparently she wanted to put up links to one discredited 9/11 truth source. There was no way the publisher was going to sell to her.

uncloned21
01-16-2008, 10:55 PM
I second that!

susano
01-16-2008, 11:10 PM
ii ONLY KNOW Her because she was in Freedom to Fascism.. Else I wouldnt have a clue.

Yeah, I forgot she was in that! All the better when Ron is nominated with her as VP, and we hand out copies of the DVD!

Because she wouldn't cave to corruption in HUD, insiders went after her, trying to frame her and put her prison. She tells that story in the most recent C2C inteview, and it is CHILLING. She said an order came down to fire her, which was illegal. She wasn't fired so someone told her that TPTB had decided to put her in prison. She said they never could because there was nothing on her. They tried for SIX YEARS to get her, but failed. She's had her life threatened. She's a very smart cookie who survived the shadow government.

She also said that she was told (some time ago) that a decision had been made to move capital out of the United States. She knows how dirty these banksters are and where the bodies are buried.

Having her on the campaign trail would be awsome. Having her as VP would be killer! An experienced, intellegent and HONEST woman on a Ron Paul ticket would be a winner.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/CatherineSJ103rec140.jpg

Catherine Austin Fitts is the president of Solari, Inc., and managing member of Solari Investment Advisory Services, LLC.

Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc., as Assistant Secretary of Housing/Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, and was the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer.

Fitts has a BA from the University of Pennsylvania, an MBA from the Wharton School and studied Mandarin at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. She serves on the board of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee and publishes a column, "Mapping the Real Deal," in Scoop in New Zealand.

wiki

susano
01-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Shameless bump to get Paul supporters to email Catherine and ask her to campaign for us.

Fields
01-16-2008, 11:30 PM
She is so articulate. I'm jealous. :)

DeadtoSin
01-16-2008, 11:39 PM
I like Dave Ramsey too!

susano
01-16-2008, 11:46 PM
Dave Ramsey is not in the same league as Catherine Austin Fitts. I guarantee you that when RP wins the nomination and names a VP, that person will be under scrutiny in the areas of education, business and political experience. She has it all and she's probaly a genuis IQ. She also understands the gold issue (she's part of the Gold Anti Trust Action) which Ramsey is not into. He's fine with paper money. Having a women on the ticket also negates the Dems from having that as some kind of advantage. After a Ron Paul presidency, CAF can step up into the Whitehouse.

If you haven't heard her speak, I suggest you join Streamlink and d/l all of her interviews at C2C.

jereome
01-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Only one problem though, from what I have seen she is a truther, while one myself.

I have to say that RP picking her as a VP would be like shooting himself in the foot, when it comes to the sheeple that think truthers are crazy and wear tin foil hats.

U see it doesnt matter how smart the woman is, when that surfaces she will be instantly branded as a village idiot by the MSM, and those that cant think for themselves will believe it.

susano
01-17-2008, 12:22 AM
Only one problem though, from what I have seen she is a truther, while one myself.

I have to say that RP picking her as a VP would be like shooting himself in the foot, when it comes to the sheeple that think truthers are crazy and wear tin foil hats.

U see it doesnt matter how smart the woman is, when that surfaces she will be instantly branded as a village idiot by the MSM, and those that cant think for themselves will believe it.

I was not familiar with her connection to 9/11 truth (never heard her discuss it) so I googled it. Nothing off the wall or that can be refuted. Looks like she followed the financial trail. I don't think anyone would dare open up that can worms with her because once she got speaking on it, it's all documented and irrefutable. I believe TPTB would rather that be ignored.

RPCanadian
01-17-2008, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK8RwcSDbI0

Paul4Prez
01-17-2008, 12:25 AM
Any VP candidate has to be a credible PRESIDENT in their own right. We could do everything else right, and mess this up, and lose a lot of support -- see Perot/Stockdale 1992.

Credible (to most people) means a state governor, US Senator, long-term US Representative, big city mayor, big-time businessman, general, or admiral. Heck, Stockdale WAS an admiral, and nominating him for VP still cost Perot votes.

Joby
01-17-2008, 12:27 AM
If its hillary, i would agree.

if it's obama, a minority might not be a bad choice.

*As i write this, i'm in 'political pundit' mode.

driller80545
01-17-2008, 12:33 AM
I think that the lady would make a fantastic VP.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
01-17-2008, 12:35 AM
What did she want to link to?

She was involved in a hostile takeover attempt of what was the best truth reporting site on the internet, which had numerous paid journalist staff and whose publisher uncovered the most crucial 9/11 truth so far, the fighter response paralysis.

The enterprise (www.fromthewilderness.com) folded, but she is one hard woman. Apparently she wanted to put up links to one discredited 9/11 truth source. There was no way the publisher was going to sell to her.

susano
01-17-2008, 12:36 AM
Here are some articles by her. Yes, she may be too closely connected to 9/11 truth! Well, we'll have to settle for an appontment AFTER RP gets elected. man, this woman would be FEARED in a Paul adminstration. I think I'd put her in the DoJ, investigating financial criminals. She might never do it, though, after enduring death threats, before.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/features/RealDeal.html

susano
01-17-2008, 12:43 AM
What did she want to link to?

I didn't get that post, either. Here's a piece she wrote for From the Wilderness, though:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/010705_economic_hitmen.shtml

pacelli
01-17-2008, 12:49 AM
Her website: http://www.solari.com/

susano
01-17-2008, 12:56 AM
From the last link I posted:

Complex and scary as it may seem, the growing body of evidence makes a compelling case that officials of the US government, its contractors and the military abetted the 9/11 attacks. With the help and complicity of the US Congress and corporate media, they are engaged in the most profitable war and enforcement profiteering in history. This is a terrifying picture to contemplate.

Look how tough it has been for New Yorkers, the constituency most adversely affected by the 9/11 tragedy. A recent Zogby poll indicates that 49.3 percent of residents of New York City hold the opinion that officials "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act." Yet, despite this widespread conviction and the mounting evidence that sustains it, no serious support has developed for the November 2004 citizens' complaint requesting that Elliot Spitzer, the Attorney General of New York, finally open a criminal investigation into the tragedy.

Although fifteen NYC legislators have also called for such an inquiry, there has as yet been no effort locally to hold the New York Senate and Congressional delegations accountable for failing to hold the executive branch responsible for its failure to perform, or for its potential complicity. While the New York firemen booing Hillary Clinton off the stage at the 911 Concert was a start, the sentiment expressed has not translated into political action or market action. How many New Yorkers have cut off their subscriptions to, ads in or investments in the stock of the New York Times when the Times helped to facilitate the 9/11 cover-up by failing to ask probative questions or hold officials accountable?

Interesting!

LBT
01-17-2008, 01:14 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this woman sounds like she has no idea about economics.

That Solari v Wall Street inverse correlation is specious nonsense.

susano
01-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this woman sounds like she has no idea about economics.

That Solari v Wall Street inverse correlation is specious nonsense.

lol, she was president of an investment bank, and runs an investment firm. Care to share your greater understandings or criticisms?

dfalken
01-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Most people that work in finance have very little understanding of macro-economics. Trust me, I am deep into macro-economics and finance and know plenty of people in finance that have pretty much zero understanding of how the macroeconomy works. I always laugh when the finance guys are called "investment professionals". For that matter even most economics have terrible understanding of macroneconomics. I remember in January 2000 talking to a professor of economics from the University of Minnesota over a couple of drinks. Very arrogant guy and at first didn't even want to engage me in an economic conversation as I obviously didn't have the "credentials" to be at his level. I threw a few buzz words out there and after a while got him to engage me. I asked him if he saw the market crash that was coming and the inevitable bankruptcy of the US. He basically told me I was crazy and that the US was the strongest nation on earth and it had the strongest economy on earth and yadayadayada....As we all know the Nasdaq crash started two months after that.

I was wrong at that point on my depression predictions and US bankruptcy as I didn't think one bubble would morph into an even bigger bubble (the credit and housing mania). So we bought more time but here we are today at the very edge of the abyss. I wonder what that economics professor thinks right now, I wonder what he would say if I told him this time there is no more time to buy, this is it, the greater depression is starting right now.

Anyway, getting back on track, I think that lately as VP nominee would cost Ron Paul the presidency, plain and simple. She honestly seems a little bit "too far out there", and trust me I am a conspiracy theorist like most of you and understand how things are controlled by the powers that be etc, but to get elected you have to connect with the sheeple and that lady is not the one that would help us do that.

evadmurd
01-17-2008, 06:59 AM
t -- see Perot/Stockdale 1992.

Heck, Stockdale WAS an admiral, and nominating him for VP still cost Perot votes.

"Who am I and why am I here?" -- James Stockdale, Adm, Ret. USN.