PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Bill Maher

d'anconia
07-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Hello everybody. I'm working with a fellow University of Southern California student to get Ron Paul out to our university on Saturday September 29th. The campaign has said that they are willing to come out if we can get a certain amount of money pledged to Ron Paul.

Now, we were looking to get a decent master of ceremonies and decided we wanted someone like Bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel, or Jay Leno. Maher is our first choice since he actually knows RP and claims to be libertarian.

My question is simple: what is the best way to get into contact with Bill Maher or his agent. I have tried looking on the web but so far have found quite a bit of difficulty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BLS
07-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Try HBO's website.

BLS
07-26-2007, 03:33 PM
http://www.hbo.com/apps/submitinfo/contactus/submit.do?title=Real%20Time%20with%20Bill%20Maher&questiontype=realtimewithbillmaher

dseisner
07-26-2007, 06:11 PM
d'anconia, I got the name and number of Bill Maher's agent from a friend of mine. I don't want to post it on the forum or any of my contact info. Post your email address and I will send you the info.

Syren123
07-26-2007, 06:13 PM
D'anconia...I"m already doing it. Jeffrey Hubbard knows this. I've already contacted his publicist and have sent her the pertinent information.

empirenine
07-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Hello everybody. I'm working with a fellow University of Southern California student to get Ron Paul out to our university on Saturday September 29th. The campaign has said that they are willing to come out if we can get a certain amount of money pledged to Ron Paul.

Now, we were looking to get a decent master of ceremonies and decided we wanted someone like Bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel, or Jay Leno. Maher is our first choice since he actually knows RP and claims to be libertarian.

My question is simple: what is the best way to get into contact with Bill Maher or his agent. I have tried looking on the web but so far have found quite a bit of difficulty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would attend for sure if it was open to the public.

Syren123
07-26-2007, 06:45 PM
I would attend for sure if it was open to the public.

Yes it will. It will be in Los Angeles at the USC campus. It's still in the planning stages but we will be posting it everywhere as time approaches.

Of course everyone is welcome. There are also 3 smaller fundraisers in the works for the same weekend - Orange County, the USC campus and in the Pasadena area. Those will be big $$ events but anyone who would like to donate and attend is welcome to those as well.

d'anconia
07-26-2007, 07:05 PM
D'anconia...I"m already doing it. Jeffrey Hubbard knows this. I've already contacted his publicist and have sent her the pertinent information.

Well it looks like that makes me obsolete. What's your name? Mine is Kylan Hurt and it's good to see other are working on the event as well. So when I give Jeff my update tomorrow what do I tell him? That you beat me to it? LOL

PS you worked on Kimmel or Leno at all?

d'anconia, I got the name and number of Bill Maher's agent from a friend of mine. I don't want to post it on the forum or any of my contact info. Post your email address and I will send you the info.

khurt@usc.edu that'd be awesome if I could get it. Thanks in advance.

Syren123
07-26-2007, 07:13 PM
Well it looks like that makes me obsolete. What's your name? Mine is Kylan Hurt and it's good to see other are working on the event as well. So when I give Jeff my update tomorrow what do I tell him? That you beat me to it? LOL

PS you worked on Kimmel or Leno at all?

khurt@usc.edu that'd be awesome if I could get it. Thanks in advance.

Kylan - you are ANYTHING but obsolete - you're a neo-con poning HERO! Your public humiliation of Sean Hannity was masterful.

I called Jeffrey today as I see we really need to have a meeting. This loose structure thing may sound fine in theory, but...we're trying to put on an event here.

Start here: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/506/
Be sure you allow email and I'll get in touch with you that way.

No I have not contacted Jay Leno or Jimmy Kimmel because I want Bill Maher to have first right of refusal. If it doesn't work out with him, I can give you the publicists for the others if you want to contact them.

Meanwhile...WOOHOOOOOOO!!! This is gonna be the best event YET!

d'anconia
07-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Kylan - you are ANYTHING but obsolete - you're a neo-con poning HERO! Your public humiliation of Sean Hannity was masterful.

I called Jeffrey today as I see we really need to have a meeting. This loose structure thing may sound fine in theory, but...we're trying to put on an event here.

Start here: http://ronpaul.meetup.com/506/
Be sure you allow email and I'll get in touch with you that way.

No I have not contacted Jay Leno or Jimmy Kimmel because I want Bill Maher to have first right of refusal. If it doesn't work out with him, I can give you the publicists for the others if you want to contact them.

Meanwhile...WOOHOOOOOOO!!! This is gonna be the best event YET!

Hhahahah fair enough. Have you been able to speak 1-on-1 with his agent yet?

Syren123
07-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Hhahahah fair enough. Have you been able to speak 1-on-1 with his agent yet?

Not his agent (agents and managers are for paying jobs lol). Publicist. Yes I have talked to her.

d'anconia
07-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Not his agent (agents and managers are for paying jobs lol).

Bwahahahahha!

james1906
07-26-2007, 07:49 PM
how about barry manilow?

d'anconia
07-26-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm seriously going to have to check out some Barry Manilow music now that I know he's a Paul supporter.