PDA

View Full Version : When was Ron Paul Threatened?

free.alive
01-16-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm only asking because this was posted in another thread and I want whatever info you guys have...:

Originally Posted by nicky6 View Post
IF it was true, said billionaire would wait until this farce of a primary process was over, then run with Dr. Paul as independent running mate most likely, or on the libertarian ticket with Ron Paul.

Then they would be under none of the moronic mccain feingold restrictions, and could get Ron some serious face time. As it would likely be the most successful presidency in history, the vice president would have an easy path to the white house after 8 years. So, not completely impossible!
Is this true? Meaning a 3rd party run is above mcpain restrictions? If that alone is true then this could be a true scenario, even if the post was a troll post! Remember, Ross Perot had a real chance until he did that back out/back in thing, which i read recently that he was really threatened. Well Ron has already been threatened and he's still running strong! Think about it: runs as republican, win or lose, gets lots of name recognition. Then a 3rd party run, backed by someone with money, has already been juiced by the Republican run.

WTF

Marc3579
01-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Daniel Estulin said there were some higher-level neo-cons discussing "removing" Ron Paul. I'm just giving you the information you asked about ;)

TruePatriot44
01-16-2008, 10:27 PM
There was some extremist Jew who said all ron paul supporters should be killed. Don't remember where the video went. Apparently it was a guy who went to prison for bombing something in NYC.

Nailhead
01-16-2008, 10:29 PM
ron paul has a billionaire on his side?!

Thomas Paine
01-16-2008, 10:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the neo-cons wanted to "take out" Ron Paul. The only guiding principle for the neo-con hijackers of the GOP is pure unadulterated power.

fmontez
01-16-2008, 10:33 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the neo-cons wanted to "take out" Ron Paul. The only guiding principle for the neo-con hijackers of the GOP is pure unadulterated power.

Yeah, those darn Neo-cons plotting to "take out RP." *sighs*

There is always a danger that some solo nut job might try to hurt a candidate... don't worry about CFR death squads.

Marc3579
01-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Thomas I guess the word being floated around was "removing" him. The intent was to take him out of commission though. I don't know, what happened with it or anything, I just know that a lot of what Daniel Estulin has said before has come to fruition so, I don't doubt it.

free.alive
01-16-2008, 10:34 PM
By the way, I'm not trying to dredge up conspiracy theories, I just want to know if this ever happened or not.

Thomas Paine
01-16-2008, 10:37 PM
Yeah, those darn Neo-cons plotting to "take out RP." *sighs*

There is always a danger that some solo nut job might try to hurt a candidate... don't worry about CFR death squads.

Who said anything about physical harm???

Marc3579
01-16-2008, 10:37 PM
I don't think you're trying to dredge on conspiracy theories free.alive. I'd heard about it, I thought everyone knew about it *shrug*.

pacelli
01-16-2008, 10:43 PM
By the way, I'm not trying to dredge up conspiracy theories, I just want to know if this ever happened or not.

It is tough to say for sure whether it actually happened. The origin of the rumor was stated by Daniel Estulin himself on the Alex Jones Radio Show located at: www.infowars.com . You may want to contact Alex Jones and have him get Estulin back on the air.

fuzzybekool
01-16-2008, 10:48 PM
I don't know. I met Dr. Paul down in Myrtle Beach when I drove down there last week, and seriously there was no security that I saw. Although on my video, I noticed one guy with wires coming from his ears follwoing behind Ron Paul. Maybe secret service or a staffer. I am not sure.

I mean, if someone wanted to take him out, wouldn't they have tried it already ?

jlaker
01-16-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm only asking because this was posted in another thread and I want whatever info you guys have...:

WTF
This is true
American Free Press Dec 31,2007
Article- Bilderberg Tracker Says Paul Has Become A Major Problem for Global Plutocracy
They said it's a concept that's on the table. " Rather than shooting Paul, a more sophisticated silent attack such as poisoning or the provocation of a heart attack via exotic electonic technology would be more likely" said by Retired FBI special-agent-in-charge Ted Gunderson. "and dont count out a plane crash or car wreck"

jlaker
01-16-2008, 11:36 PM
I don't know. I met Dr. Paul down in Myrtle Beach when I drove down there last week, and seriously there was no security that I saw. Although on my video, I noticed one guy with wires coming from his ears follwoing behind Ron Paul. Maybe secret service or a staffer. I am not sure.

I mean, if someone wanted to take him out, wouldn't they have tried it already ?

in the article that was written they said "The Ron Paul phenomenon has galvanized an entire nation," said Estulin, adding that both the people who discovered the plot and its potential protagonist are terrified at the consequences of what such an action might be because of the difficulty in judging just how severely the general public will react."

JGalt
01-16-2008, 11:42 PM
I dunno... seems like whenever someone important starts talking about getting rid of the Federal Reserve, some loony pops up out of the woodworks with a gun in one hand and a diary in the other to knock him off before the Fed's stranglehold on our money supply is threatened.

madRazor
01-16-2008, 11:46 PM
I remember reading that a while back, and now when I reread it, what if it happens? Whoever would even think about doing such a terrible thing just doesn't understand the devotion of this movement to the ideals that RP espouses.

Would he still be allowed on the ballots? If so, I bet most of us would still vote for him, or write him in otherwise! Anyway, my point is that any kind of assassination would backfire. Because of us. I think they mean to just take us to war / martial law instead . . .

(Now if you replace him with a brainwashed clone, then had the clone publicly go nuts or all hillary on us, that might work....?)

robofx
01-16-2008, 11:54 PM
(Now if you replace him with a brainwashed clone, then had the clone publicly go nuts or all hillary on us, that might work....?)

See, that's exactly what I was saying. If you clone him, then yeah it's not really good - but we have to look on the bright side. According to the recent FDA announcement, we could still drink his milk. So... I'm just saying. And then you have the CFR & all too. I don't know.

bcreps85
01-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Probably just a conspiracy theory, but who knows.

If it really did happen, then I certainly hope that we have some RP fans dedicated enough to start taking out key people in the MSM along with top neocons/cfr people. Payback could really turn out to be a bitch, considering I think most of us know this will probably be our last chance to take back this country.