PDA

View Full Version : A possible Billionaire are ROSS PEROT and JIMMY ROGERS that could support

Falseflagop
01-16-2008, 10:14 PM
RP, ROgers is on record that if RP can smell the white house he would support him. Now with all the ongoing BS will he step up to the plate?

UtahApocalypse
01-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Billionaire To Back Paul - Everything Changes

Open Letter To Fellow Ron Paul Patriots:

This information was being held back for the right moment. We now believe that moment's time has come. The intention of those controlling the hearts and minds of a large portion of the American People by blatant manipulation of the international media outlets was clear months ago. Recently the obvious nature of this manipulation has become so blatant that the time to act is upon us. What was obvious to a supporter now has reached the point that even non-supporter will be able to notice the intentional manipulation and see through the smoke and mirrors.

The purpose of this information is in no way intended to change anything you are currently doing to support Ron Paul. The grassroots efforts have been tremendous and instrumental in getting Ron Paul to the level of support he currently enjoys. By all means continue to do what you have been doing. Continue donating to the campaign and by all means continue your support on the street by passing the word about Ron Paul, the next President of the United States. Don't forget the next big donation date just around the corner January 21, the birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King.

For over 3 months a very wealthy libertarian minded individual has been lurking among you on numerous Ron Paul websites. He has been carefully watching the media, the various state GOP organizations, the National GOP, the grassroots efforts and the various candidate forums. He has come to one conclusion; the people behind the scenes, the ones that really have the most to lose are doing everything possible to derail the Ron Paul movement and campaign. People that were compromised inside of various organizations some time ago have collected and provided a plethora of evidence and documentation to provide a clear connection between numerous candidates' staff and media personnel to harm Ron Paul. There are memos clearly stating Òofficial editorial opinionÓ inside these organizations in collusion with interested parties that violate numerous laws and certainly ethics issues. Teams of individuals have been hired by candidates to write disinformation about Ron Paul on forums, including here, to manipulate polls and to post on the social networking sites. Furthermore even one media outlet has also dedicated individuals to deal with the grassroots postings online. The rabbit hole runs deep and when you see some of the people involved you will be amazed. As a matter of fact one person is in a position of trust that will be so embarrassed they will most likely resign from their job.

All things considered some actions have been taken. The individual involved in promoting what I am about to describe is no friend of the government and has no political ties. In fact he despises the IRS to whom he has paid tens of millions of dollars for many years. He has been involved in broadcasting in the past and knows the business quite well. He therefore decided months ago to prepare for the possible contingency that he would need to step forward and provide direct public support of the one person he feels can make a much needed difference in our country and the world, Ron Paul. That time has come.

A little over a two months ago we began production of a mini-series called "Ron Paul - The Peoples President". Part One covers everything about Ron Paul from his introduction to politics to his voting record over the years. It documents his struggle against the entrenched elite and how these individuals have duped the American people for many decades. It shows the clear bias against Ron Paul and how he has many times stood alone in the interest of the American public only to be ignored in Congress. Part Two discusses 8 major issues of utmost importance to the American People to include Healthcare, taxes, constitutional values, monetary policy, the Federal Reserve System, a sound foreign policy, loss of liberties, the war on terrorism, real social security reform; it is all covered. Part Three which is now in it final days of post production explains how the various policies by which Dr. Paul stands could be implemented and how they would benefit the American People. Each part is one hour in length and is designed to run commercial free. In addition 3 different commercial trailers have been produced to advertise in advance the "mini series" to bring the maximum number of viewers to the program. The 3 one minute production trailers are "The war in Iraq, Oil and Corporate Profiteering", "The Personal Income Tax & Social Security - Real Answers" and last "The American Healthcare Crisis, a Real Solution."

This production has been quietly ongoing, in a privately owned production studio for months. The production quality is everything you would expect from a Hollywood production house. To give you an example the host speaks on a set every bit as nice as the production set used by Wolf BlitzerÕs Situation room, well actually nicer. I am also pleased to announce that the host is a well known actor.

The exclusion by Fox News in the forum days before the New Hampshire primary was bad enough but the complete "blackout" to follow was the final straw. In the words of the individual behind this "It is time to roll. These people have awakened a sleeping giant and they will not know what hit them." Of course, he was referring to himself and the resources available to him to deliver the message on primetime television.

Why is this information being posted here and now? Because we know, from our inside contacts, this forum is very well watched. Actually this forum is called the "paulhive" internally to one of the media organizations. After reading this they will realize what I am typing is true and that they do in fact have a leak. Yes, gentlemen, you are soon to be exposed. So the first thing he feels this does is serve a warning to the media; you are on notice that your days of disinformation are numbered. Your corruption and illegal activities soon will be exposed. In addition there has been collaboration among the news organizations to universally drop coverage. Yes, there has been a formal agreement and policy has been passed down. This is also going to be exposed and individuals are going to be called out, by name. Secondly, he has noticed a little too much negativity building among the most important people, the grassroots. I have been asked to say this to you. "Rome was not built in a day. Now is not the time to give up hope. Now is the time to double your efforts. This is far from over. You never know who lurks among you that are with you and your efforts."

So where do we go from here? That decision is going to be made in the next few days. It has not yet been determined when mini-series time will be purchased. It should be before the Super Tuesday states. A lot depends on the media, the GOP and a few other important television specific factors. This broadcast time is going to be very expensive and needs to be planned carefully.

The bottom line is that this will run and we will do everything possible to get the GOP nomination. If it is clear that the media and GOP will do everything possible to derail a GOP nomination then perhaps the only solution left will be to elect Ron Paul as an independent non-party President. Yes, we know Ron Paul has said that he will not run third party or independently but with the backing of a Billionaire running a 3 hour national broadcast mini-series, once if not twice perhaps even three times, to support the grassroots would be more than enough to make history by electing an Independent President. All it takes is for people to hear his message in clear understandable terms and not soundbites and the rest takes place naturally. We hope all this considered would motivate Dr. Paul to continue to carry the torch of liberty to November for all of us regardless of the GOP nomination. They can have him as a Republican President or an Independent; the choice is now theirs. One thing is absolutely certain, he will have a voice until November when he returns the White House to the people.

Keep your heads up and keep doing what you can. Donate money, donate your time and keep spreading the word about our next President, Dr. Ron Paul. Support is critical at this time. Just remember, you never know who lurks around you.

In closing, this account was created on a public computer for the express purpose of releasing this notice. No private messages will be read or responded to so please do not write any private responses asking for details. When the time is right this individual will step forward and make his identity known. For reasons including government harassment and media interference this individual must remain anonymous as he is well enough known for this to quickly make news. Distractions right now would not be productive.

In addition, please do not contact the Ron Paul Campaign about this as we have not contacted them and they are learning about this at the same time as you. They do not have any information nor will they until we are ready. We will have a press office open at the time we make an official release in the coming future to answer any questions.

Keep up the great work patriots our country is once again soon to be ours!

LandonCook
01-16-2008, 10:16 PM
omg, stop

Opulen
01-16-2008, 10:19 PM
We already got the message buddy!! now put it to rest.

MN Patriot
01-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Some hoaxster at Wonkette is dying of laughter right now.

tuckessee
01-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Billionaire coming on board or not we've still got our work to do.

Victrix
01-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Some hoaxster at Wonkette is dying of laughter right now.

Not proven what so ever. No one has provided links or evidence to support that this was a Wonkette hoax as claimed by one poster.

But I completely agree that we need to shelf this billionaire topic until it can be verified beyond a doubt. It is not something that we need to speculate endlessly about.

libertythor
01-16-2008, 11:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The repeated reemergence of this thread cracks me up. Lets keep up our campaign work though and not count on a grassroots windfall.

newbitech
01-16-2008, 11:15 PM
didn't mark cuban already do something like this with Charile Sheen Re: Loose Change?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTYDX1Iwn7c

jereome
01-16-2008, 11:23 PM
I just read an article where Ross Perot's reform party backed Ron Paul, while the article does seem fishy, what effect would a Ron Paul / Ross Perot ticket have especially since Ross Perot preached about the same stuff back then that we are seeing today?

Can anyone say that he has the I TOLD YOU SO FACTOR.

free.alive
01-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Is Jimmy Rogers in broadcasting?

LBT
01-16-2008, 11:47 PM
Re-reading the announcement I have to be sceptical about this being a hoax. If so, it is brilliant work. The amount of detail and knowledge of the grassroots campaign would require quite a bit of study. Anyone who has studied the campaign that much seems unlikely to want to put is such an effort to derail it.

If read a lot of smear articles on Ron Paul and I don't think anything written has shown the insights that this announcement has. Whoever wrote this has high level skills.

Note the details of continuing to support the campaign, to not bother their offices, to not track the ip address. Pretty much all angles were covered here.

Maybe hope is overpowering scepticism, but if this is a hoax, it is by far the biggest and best hoax we've ever seen.

Still no links to prove hoax?

gerryb
01-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Re-reading the announcement I have to be sceptical about this being a hoax. If so, it is brilliant work. The amount of detail and knowledge of the grassroots campaign would require quite a bit of study. Anyone who has studied the campaign that much seems unlikely to want to put is such an effort to derail it.

If read a lot of smear articles on Ron Paul and I don't think anything written has shown the insights that this announcement has. Whoever wrote this has high level skills.

Note the details of continuing to support the campaign, to not bother their offices, to not track the ip address. Pretty much all angles were covered here.

Maybe hope is overpowering scepticism, but if this is a hoax, it is by far the biggest and best hoax we've ever seen.

Still no links to prove hoax?

We are up against the biggest media companies and establishment infrastructure in all of history, and you don't think they have think tanks who are capable of coming up with this?

I find the message more encouraging to do more myself, so if it is from a think tank maybe they are too used to manipulating the sheeple and don't realize what they are up against in the coming weeks/months/years.

BeFranklin
01-16-2008, 11:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The repeated reemergence of this thread cracks me up. Lets keep up our campaign work though and not count on a grassroots windfall.

It is now..

On the blogosphere!

http://www.nolanchart.com/authors/articles/article.php?ArticleID=1231

Also:
http://thirdpartywatch.com/2008/01/16/ron-paul-billionaire-thread/

terlinguatx

Drknows
This guy is on our side!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Viguerie

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/01/16/richard_viguerie_goes_online_f.html

terlinguatx
01-16-2008, 11:55 PM

Ron LOL
01-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Waiting for the George Soros rumors to start.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-16-2008, 11:56 PM
This guy is on our side!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Viguerie

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/01/16/richard_viguerie_goes_online_f.html

'

Could be, could also be Mark Cuban. I have a strong feeling this is true.

terlinguatx
01-16-2008, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-16-2008, 11:57 PM
Waiting for the George Soros rumors to start.

Will not happen. He is a democrat :)

LBT
We are up against the biggest media companies and establishment infrastructure in all of history, and you don't think they have think tanks who are capable of coming up with this?

I find the message more encouraging to do more myself, so if it is from a think tank maybe they are too used to manipulating the sheeple and don't realize what they are up against in the coming weeks/months/years.

Sure, people could do this, but it seems a strange strategy if it is meant to derail the grassroots. Why would they want to give someone the idea of launching a mega-attack on the media?

Of course we need to go on with business as usual, but no big harm in keeping one's fingers crossed:D

RonPaulFTFW
the english is so bad i can't even tell what the point is...

Rhys
01-17-2008, 12:01 AM
Feb 5 is in about 3 weeks. Canvas. It doesn't matter if there's a billionaire or not cause he's not canvasing. We'll know if there is or isn't, but if there is, there's no reason to post it on the forums and warn the media? just all seems to play into theories people have.

BeFranklin
01-17-2008, 12:03 AM
http://digg.com/politics/Ron_Paul_Supporters_Hoaxed_by_Billionaire_Supporte r_Message

(positive story)

Ron LOL
01-17-2008, 12:04 AM
He's a universalist one-worlder who despises the idea of national sovereignity. So while their views on the war are similiar, Soros would never support Paul.

Neither of those things stopped the Hannitards from being suspicious of 11/5. Which was my point, really.

Drknows
01-17-2008, 12:07 AM

I was a Democrat :D

wowabunga
01-17-2008, 12:11 AM
I bet this very cheezy email is from Nigeria. Back to work getting ready to hand out fliers at the local basketball game. The only place that "success" comes before "work" is in the dictionary :)

gerryb
01-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Could it be Bloomberg?

Goes against the not in politics garb, but would be funny if it was him.

RockEnds
01-17-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm really not trying to start rumors. I hope there really is a billionaire in the wait, but I'm not betting my lunch over the deal.

However, if there is a billionaire, I'm still going with Maharishi. After all, Jefferson Co. is the only county we've won in 3 states.

http://travel.latimes.com/articles/la-tr-vedic10sep10

Over a vegetarian buffet lunch, I got a brief history of the town. The maharishi (now an octogenarian billionaire living in the Netherlands) introduced TM to the West in the 1950s. He founded the Maharishi University of Management in 1971, around the time he became one in the long line of "fifth Beatles." (John Lennon would go on to write the none-too-flattering "Sexy Sadie.")

fogger
01-17-2008, 12:22 AM
What about Buffett or Gates? They are philanthropic and seem to be largely removed from the entrenched elite.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-17-2008, 12:26 AM
didn't mark cuban already do something like this with Charile Sheen Re: Loose Change?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTYDX1Iwn7c

Please don't mix Ron Paul with your 911 "truth" agenda.

Join The Paul Side
01-17-2008, 12:53 AM
'

Could be, could also be Mark Cuban. I have a strong feeling this is true.

Mark Cuban is a billionaire? :confused:

pacelli
01-17-2008, 12:58 AM
Billionaire coming on board or not we've still got our work to do.

A billionaire can only give 2300. A billionaire can only vote once. We don't have time to wait around for an anonymous financial savior. If this billionaire was willing to actually spend money for Ron Paul, she or he would have already funded every single chip-in on these forums.

FSP-Rebel
01-17-2008, 01:07 AM
A billionaire can only give 2300. If this billionaire was willing to actually spend money for Ron Paul, she or he would have already funded every single chip-in on these forums.
And that just about does it here folks...

jupiter
01-17-2008, 01:25 AM
Uhh I think its a little too late for any billionaires. Super Tuesday is a couple of weeks away.

curtisag
01-17-2008, 01:28 AM
If the billionaire became Ron Paul's vice presidential pick for a 3rd party run, he could theoretically spend as much money as he wants directly on the campaign. Or he could setup his own PAC, separate from the campaign, like the Ron Paul blimp. He could spend to his heart's delight as long as it's not directly connected to the campaign.

reverse
01-17-2008, 01:36 AM
A billionaire can only give 2300. A billionaire can only vote once. We don't have time to wait around for an anonymous financial savior. If this billionaire was willing to actually spend money for Ron Paul, she or he would have already funded every single chip-in on these forums.

Who said to wait around? Even the message indicated that we continue to donate, etc...

Andrew76
01-17-2008, 01:48 AM
This thread is the biggest, most ridiculous, steaming pile I've ever encountered on the Forums. Seriously, I wanna flick the original poster in the eyeball. Please, for the love of Ron, tell me no one is falling for this, right? This is just utterly, breathtakingly false. ... I can hardly catch my breath at how badly wrritten it was. Oh my god. ....
BBBWWHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

Seriously, this sh*t is a joke people. C'mon.

GoneResistance
01-17-2008, 01:52 AM
It could be Ted Turner. There's a media connection for you, and it might explain why Ron Paul has gotten such good media coverage on CNN. Turner's always been a bit of a maverick, and I can see him wanting to put a hot poker in Rupert Murdoch's eye by exposing an intentional Fox bias.

Time will tell if this is real or not, I don't see what harm it does. If it is a joke, who cares? If it's true, then great! It would take a huge event like this though to even give Ron Paul a chance at winning the GOP nomination. He has yet to break 10% in any primary.

Andrew76
01-17-2008, 02:04 AM
And I'm sorry but a "link to prove this is a hoax," is a logical fallacy, in that you cannot prove a negative. You are in essence saying, "prove this is fake." Oh, well.. Uh, I guess time will tell? Otherwise, this original poster needs to prove he is real, not the other way around. Until then, try and prove that I am not an all powerful, all knowing invisible leprechaun that eats mountains of cotton candy and lives inside of clouds. You think I am not what I say I am?? Prove that I am not!

"Please do not contact the official campaign about this..." What a bunch of crap.

My best guess is that this was some kinda ill-thought attempt at trying to rile up Ron Paul supporters, ie: "Hear that guys?? A billionaire is about to support Ron Paul with one o' them fancy talkin' movie things! Whoooeeeee!!" Let it be said, that if this "person" is a billionaire, we won't need to send him any money since he's clearly got enough.

Hey, here's an idea, .... Tell us who you are?

Bulllllllllllllllllsh*************ttttttttt......

dblee
01-17-2008, 03:28 AM
RP/RP??

haha i'd love it.

Dan Klaus
01-17-2008, 03:33 AM
Forbes? Would like verification - as this sounds way too fishy...

tsetsefly
01-17-2008, 03:39 AM
RP, ROgers is on record that if RP can smell the white house he would support him. Now with all the ongoing BS will he step up to the plate?

right because they are the only billionaire libertarians :rolleyes:

expatinireland
01-17-2008, 04:03 AM

This person would be funding personal ads from their personal funds as did Llepard
so there is no limit on what they can spend.

That being said I doubt that this is for real, as stated on another thread, because why would you let the msm companies know the nature and scope of your intent before you purchased your blocks of air time?

sratiug
01-17-2008, 07:14 AM
This person would be funding personal ads from their personal funds as did Llepard
so there is no limit on what they can spend.

That being said I doubt that this is for real, as stated on another thread, because why would you let the msm companies know the nature and scope of your intent before you purchased your blocks of air time?

Because we have primaries coming up and maybe the media will think twice about ignoring Dr. Paul. Anything that makes them believe Dr. Paul might well be the next president could convince the reporters to change their ways. We saw them actually listening attentively to Dr. Paul when the Bhutto assassination took place, they really believed he was right and could be elected. Now there is a blackout after the TNR slander piece and no doubt orders from top executives to stop Ron Paul and we need this and any other good publicity that talks about WINNING.

RageAgainstDC
01-17-2008, 07:19 AM
And I'm sorry but a "link to prove this is a hoax," is a logical fallacy, in that you cannot prove a negative. You are in essence saying, "prove this is fake." Oh, well.. Uh, I guess time will tell? Otherwise, this original poster needs to prove he is real, not the other way around. Until then, try and prove that I am not an all powerful, all knowing invisible leprechaun that eats mountains of cotton candy and lives inside of clouds. You think I am not what I say I am?? Prove that I am not!

"Please do not contact the official campaign about this..." What a bunch of crap.

My best guess is that this was some kinda ill-thought attempt at trying to rile up Ron Paul supporters, ie: "Hear that guys?? A billionaire is about to support Ron Paul with one o' them fancy talkin' movie things! Whoooeeeee!!" Let it be said, that if this "person" is a billionaire, we won't need to send him any money since he's clearly got enough.

Hey, here's an idea, .... Tell us who you are?

Bulllllllllllllllllsh*************ttttttttt......

+a billion

wgadget
01-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Yeah, Ross Perot for VP!

Ron has often said you have to be a BILLIONAIRE to run third party. Let's do it!

: )

liberty_Forever
01-17-2008, 07:49 AM
Fuck Bloomberg, he is a corrupt bankster undeserving of anyone's respect.

DAFTEK
01-17-2008, 07:54 AM
WTF Is wrong with you people, get the fuck of the forums with this bullshit, fuckin retards!

dblee
01-18-2008, 02:42 PM
someone told me ross is supporting romney. boo

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-18-2008, 02:43 PM
WTF Is wrong with you people, get the fuck of the forums with this bullshit, fuckin retards!

Forgot to take your meds?

yongrel
01-18-2008, 02:44 PM
http://personales.ciudad.com.ar/golem85/thread%20sucks.jpg

sgrooms
01-18-2008, 03:29 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/politics/national/stories/011808dnpolperot.25714a2.html

Perot blasts McCain, endorses Romney

He says senator is 'classic opportunist,' hungry for glory

09:29 PM CST on Thursday, January 17, 2008

By GROMER JEFFERS JR. / The Dallas Morning News
gjeffers@dallasnews.com

Dallas billionaire H. Ross Perot has weighed into the GOP presidential contest with a stinging rebuke of John McCain and an endorsement of Mitt Romney.
Also Online

For South Carolina's military voters, foreign credibility ranks No. 1

Perot blasts McCain, endorses Romney

More: Elections 2008 coverage

Trailblazers blog: Politics with a Texas twist

Mr. Perot told Newsweek magazine that Mr. McCain "is the classic opportunist" who is always reaching for "attention and glory."

"Other POWs won't even sit at the same table with him," the article quoted Mr. Perot as saying.

Mr. McCain could not be reached for comment Thursday, and his campaign didn't return telephone calls.

But the Arizona senator for years has denied the claims Mr. Perot made in the Newsweek story.

Mr. Perot and Mr. McCain have often clashed. Their relationship goes back to when Mr. McCain was a POW in Hanoi.

Mr. Perot told Newsweek that at one point he took care of Mr. McCain's family after Mr. McCain's former wife was in a serious car accident.

"After he came home, he walked with a limp, she [Carol McCain] walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona [Cindy McCain, his current wife], and the rest is history," Mr. Perot said.

He wasn't finished with his criticism.

He carries a grudge against Mr. McCain because he says Mr. McCain ignored evidence that live POWs were left behind in Vietnam. Mr. Perot told Newsweek that some were transferred to the Soviet Union for human experimentation, a charge Mr. Perot says he heard from a senior Vietnamese official in the 1980s.

"There's evidence, evidence, evidence," he says in the article. "McCain was adamant about shutting down anything to do with recovering POWs."

Mr. McCain has said the theory that there were live POWs was a hoax, and he oversaw a congressional hearing on the matter.

That's not good enough for Mr. Perot. He said he would vote for Mr. Romney in the GOP primary.

"When I went to the Naval Academy and met my first Mormons, I asked why so many were excellent officers," Mr. Perot says in the article. "I learned it was because of their strong family unit."

A Romney campaign representative said Thursday the campaign was unaware of Mr. Perot's support but welcomed it.

kirkblitz
01-18-2008, 03:36 PM
i think its gates

sgrooms
01-18-2008, 03:37 PM
i don't think its true, but if it were, it def wouldnt be gates...

xcalybur
01-18-2008, 03:52 PM
Here are the only people that could be construed as well known actors that are also billionaires. These are the only ones I could find that fit the bill according to Forbes magazine.

David Koch
Donald Trump
Mark Cuban
Sumner Redstone
Steven Spielberg
Richard Branson

I think the most viable are Donald Trump and Mark Cuban. With Donald Trump probably being the most likely.

sgrooms
01-18-2008, 03:55 PM
holy shit ron pauls grandson just said on a radio interview and I quote: "we got a billionaire on our side"

At 2 minutes and about 32 seconds into this radio broadcast

steph3n
01-18-2008, 03:58 PM
holy shit ron pauls grandson just said on a radio interview and I quote: "we got a billionaire on our side"

At 2 minutes and about 32 seconds into this radio broadcast

it was a JOKE now get over it.

sgrooms
01-18-2008, 03:58 PM
http://mp3.rprradio.com/misc/32KRPR_Benton_Speaks.mp3

trey4sports
01-18-2008, 04:03 PM
http://mp3.rprradio.com/misc/32KRPR_Benton_Speaks.mp3

it was a joke

sgrooms
01-18-2008, 04:08 PM
i'm not saying you're wrong, cause you're probably right, but how do you know?

wgadget
01-18-2008, 04:13 PM
He DID say, "...and we've got a billionaire on our side."

libertythor
01-18-2008, 04:15 PM
The troll who started this is probably laughing his ass off right now.

sgrooms
01-18-2008, 04:21 PM
The troll who started this is probably laughing his ass off right now.

lol what are you doing in tijuana? i was there a few months ago...went to some club called baby rock...

wgadget
01-18-2008, 04:22 PM
So this must've been a joke on Ron Paul's grandson, too. Is that what you're saying?

Okay...gotcha.

sgrooms
01-18-2008, 04:36 PM
must be what they were saying?

Hardrock
01-18-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm going to have to say........BULLSHIT!
Once you get past all the warm fuzzy patriotic pandering, all you are left with is the hardly noticable hidden message in the whole speil.

This information was being held back for the right moment. We now believe that moment's time has come..................... If it is clear that the media and GOP will do everything possible to derail a GOP nomination then perhaps the only solution left will be to elect Ron Paul as an independent non-party President. Yes, we know Ron Paul has said that he will not run third party or independently but with the backing of a Billionaire running a 3 hour national broadcast mini-series, once if not twice perhaps even three times, to support the grassroots would be more than enough to make history by electing an Independent President............... They can have him as a Republican President or an Independent; the choice is now theirs.

This small paragraph, along with the broken english translation, tells alot.

If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say Socialist George Soros.

Soros is hell bent on a Hitlery Clinton presidency, the NWO, AND he understands
the geometery of a triangulated election in respect to "weak" candidates.

Clinton can't win in a two way race, but with a third party, well.........
DON'T FALL FOR THIS GARBAGE!

Ron Paul knows this from '88. If he truly IS a man of integrity, and I believe he
is, he won't go independent.

If RP goes third party, we're ALL screwed!

evadmurd
01-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Utah! Come on, man.

Trigonx
01-18-2008, 05:37 PM
in all reality, If Hillary wins the Dem nomination and if say Mitt Romney wins Republican nomination, i seriously think RP could win as a third party against those 2 candidates.

What i believe, no republican can beat Hillary except Ron Paul period.

magicmike
01-18-2008, 09:54 PM
Well, I don't like this mystery. But just from the logic of "who has done something like this before" I would say David H. Koch is the top pick. This guy has run in 1980 as vice president candidate to Ed Clark on the libertarian party ticket. Plus the 17 billion he has could give a little boost to Ron.

celticsman7
01-18-2008, 10:10 PM
The only reason I'm skeptical is because this seems so far out there. Someone would have to put up $50 million to do a mini-series broadcast on a primetime network. I mean, that's a lot of money, billionaire or no billionaire. Also, why would someone start production on this in October when he was polling 2%? It would seem like a waste of money then. If someone wanted to push for Ron Paul, I would think he would wait until he began polling in the high single-digits just so it wouldn't be a waste of $50 million. That being said, that's the only reason I would be skeptical about someone doing this. However, if I had that kind of money, I'd do it.

ihsv
01-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Hmmmmmm....

Soccrmastr
01-18-2008, 10:28 PM
I just read an article where Ross Perot's reform party backed Ron Paul, while the article does seem fishy, what effect would a Ron Paul / Ross Perot ticket have especially since Ross Perot preached about the same stuff back then that we are seeing today?

Can anyone say that he has the I TOLD YOU SO FACTOR.

Ross Perot has endorsed Mitt Romney, and lashed out at McCain

ihsv
01-18-2008, 11:20 PM
If someone suggests it is David Rockefeller, I'm going to throw up! :)