PDA

View Full Version : Have RP "Info Booth" at EVERY POLLING LOCATION!!!

Matt Collins
01-16-2008, 10:08 PM
We should setup a "Ron Paul Info Booth" in front of every polling place in every precinct. It would have to be staffed with those who are GOOD at talking with others and persuading them to vote for Ron Paul.

This way those who are undecided (the majority of Republicans believe it or not) can hear from a Ron Paul supporter just moments before they make their decision.

This means that HAVING A LARGE NUMBER OF RON PAUL SUPPORTERS AT THE POLLS CAN GREATLY INFLUENCE THE ELECTION. If the average undecided voter drives up to a poll and sees no one but Ron Paul supporters standing around it might be enough to swing their vote if the Ron Paul supporters do a good enough job working the crowd.

WV Freedom Fighter
01-17-2008, 01:19 AM
That is a good idea Matt, the problem is finding that many volunteers in each precint in every county to do that. I guess if we can't cover them all, we could at least cover the largest precints.

jiradog
01-17-2008, 06:07 AM
Trouble is that many of the voters were Republican party members who have been brainwashed by the MSM and avoided us. We talked to quite a few people and got media exposure in the local paper but still lost the paper ballots. Hope we made up for it in the online voting. Hopefully we will find out today. Four of the people I urged to vote did not even show up. I should have called and reminded them. Unbelievable that people value their freedom so little that they won't even show up to vote.

Matt Collins
01-17-2008, 10:13 AM
That is a good idea Matt, the problem is finding that many volunteers in each precint in every county to do that. I guess if we can't cover them all, we could at least cover the largest precints.Yes, find out which precinct has the most Republican supervoters and setup shop there.

pendragon
01-28-2008, 08:47 AM
We should setup a "Ron Paul Info Booth" in front of every polling place in every precinct. ...
good idea, except no Republican voters will be at their precinct polling place on 5 Feb - Delegates representing them by County will be in Convention in Charleston - and what happens there depends on what we do now!!

the State Convention is exactly twice as important as the WV Primary!

twice as many of WVs Delegates to the National Convention will come from our State Convention on 5 Feb

half as many of WVs Delegates to the National Convention will come from WVs Primary Election 13 May

Matt Collins, will you be at your precinct's polling place 8 days before the National Convention?

pendragon
01-28-2008, 09:30 AM
Yes, find out which precinct has the most Republican supervoters and setup shop there.
bad idea - ALL effort by those who what to see the good doctor win WV needs to be in reaching Delegates, not voters - the campaign to reach voters will come after our State Convention 5 Feb - if AND ONLY IF, RP folks focus on winning over the Delegates will we win the Convention for Dr. Paul! and it can be done! IF there are enough working for it!!!

continual distraction = a loss at our State Convention

i said early on, WV is ours to lose - 'tis still true - if we do not win the Convention, we will only have to look in the mirror - in WV, it has never been more true; united we stand, divided we fall

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/west-virginia/

Matt Collins
01-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Ok - I am not familiar with the way WV votes