PDA

View Full Version : Really Scared and Depressed About Future

steve005
01-16-2008, 09:49 PM
The way this country is headed and therefore the world, just makes me sick!

I have always been opposed to giving aid to all these countries, inc. isreal, when I first saw Ron Paul I loved his messege and knew right away he is our only hope left, I go out and tell everyone I can find, at school, around my house, stores, etc. etc. The thing that scares me is what we are up against, the ones who want a global system are so determined, and they control the army, air force, navy, and public water treatment plants just to name a few. they are SO ADVANCED that not only is this going to be an uphill battle but it will be a sheer rock cliff, with no rope, and they are always right behind. now I hear mccain has a war on blogs. pretty soon the only websites with blogs, or comments, will be large companies that can afford to pay someone to monitor every post, this will give them the upper hand because there will be a lot less blogs for them to monitor and unfluence with their trolls.

They are so advanced that my whole family now thinks I'm a "CONSPIRICY THEORIST",

The one thing that just makes my blood boil is the fact that I can't even get my dad and brother to even consider RP as a serious candidate, I just want to scream right now,

they infiltrated MY FAMILY, they have plans for the future, I saw a video the other day with henry kissinger talking, IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!

in the begining of my support for RP I thought there was hope;
now all I want to do is find a small group of like minded individuals and find the most remote place on the planet that is warm and just move there and build earthships(self-sustainable housing made from tires and other recyclables

can someone PLEEEASE either set me straight or agree that it would be better to go

jondisx
01-16-2008, 09:50 PM
hey me too

TheConstitutionLives
01-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh lord. Why are you posting this here? Don't post this negative junk on this forum. Post it somewhere else. This is not the place. I hope this is MOVED to another forum.

hvac ak47
01-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Go where? :(

jondisx
01-16-2008, 09:52 PM
Oh lord. Why are you posting this crybaby crap on here? Don't post this negative junk on this forum. Post it somewhere else. This is not the place.

holy wow insensitive

Mark Rushmore
01-16-2008, 09:53 PM
holy wow insensitive

+ruth

torchbearer
01-16-2008, 09:53 PM
this is how many libertarian have felt for years.

steve005
01-16-2008, 09:54 PM
and i bet once you find out what an earthship is you'll want one of those too, I want to build one for mulitiple families, one with comunal space and private areas

youtube "earthship 101"

shasshas
01-16-2008, 09:54 PM
yes me too

we have decided not to have any children even though we have heaps of money

we have also decided to start bunkering down by buying an island and building our own fortess and militia. there will be a space port. somehow we have to escape from this hell.

steve005
01-16-2008, 09:55 PM
couldn't we get a state and withdraw from the united states, or would they sick some UN soilders on us?

steve005
01-16-2008, 09:56 PM
yes me too

we have also decided to start bunkering down by buying an island and building our own fortess and militia. there will be a space port. somehow we have to escape from this hell.

count me in, PLEASE

torchbearer
01-16-2008, 09:57 PM
yes me too

Or you could get out the vote for ron paul and become a precinct captain and become a delegate and do all the things we need to do to get our constitution back.
We have 46 states to go...

jondisx
01-16-2008, 09:58 PM
"there will be a space port" im pretty sure shes joking, could be wrong

hvac ak47
01-16-2008, 09:58 PM
Or you could get out the vote for ron paul and become a precinct captain and become a delegate and do all the things we need to do to get our constitution back.

+100000000 NEVER GIVE UP!!

bucfish
01-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Do not feel bad I tried to do it to it with all kinds of things but for whatver reason I still lived. Maybe this awakening is why but whatever the reason I am glad to be part of the RP movement!!!

TheConstitutionLives
01-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Seriously, I enjoy talking about all kinds of subjects but THIS forum "GRASSROOTS CENTRAL" is supposed to be about Ron Paul's campaign and what we can do to help promote it. It's not a gathering place to talk about beer, football, and the end of the world. Go over to the HOT TOPICS forum and post this kinds of stuff.

The negative energy coming from this forum as of late is pushing people away, including myself.

tmg19103
01-16-2008, 10:01 PM
yes me too

LOL

steve005
01-16-2008, 10:02 PM

thats what I'm doing, everyday, young people are really the only ones with an open enough mind to even listen, media has set it up to where the mere mention of Ron Paul sends barriors shooting up, some old people think he wants to take away there support, blacks think he is racist, and even worse, first thing most blacks ask is "what is he? and i reply with republican, before I can even get out the words"but he is a libertairian at heart they are gone!

steve005
01-16-2008, 10:03 PM
TheConstitutionLives

why don't you not worry about that, if you don't like it just let it die and stop reposting!

TheConstitutionLives
01-16-2008, 10:05 PM
why don't you not worry about that, if you don't like it just let it die and stop reposting!

I would stop reposting but some people seem to ignore the obvious rules. This isn't the forum to cry.

snaFU
01-16-2008, 10:06 PM

I have always been opposed to giving aid to all these countries, inc. isreal, when I first saw Ron Paul I loved his messege and knew right away he is our only hope left, I go out and tell everyone I can find, at school, around my house, stores, etc. etc. The thing that scares me is what we are up against, the ones who want a global system are so determined, and they control the army, air force, navy, and public water treatment plants just to name a few. they are SO ADVANCED that not only is this going to be an uphill battle but it will be a sheer rock cliff, with no rope, and they are always right behind. now I hear mccain has a war on blogs. pretty soon the only websites with blogs, or comments, will be large companies that can afford to pay someone to monitor every post, this will give them the upper hand because there will be a lot less blogs for them to monitor and unfluence with their trolls.

They are so advanced that my whole family now thinks I'm a "CONSPIRICY THEORIST",

The one thing that just makes my blood boil is the fact that I can't even get my dad and brother to even consider RP as a serious candidate, I just want to scream right now,

they infiltrated MY FAMILY, they have plans for the future, I saw a video the other day with henry kissinger talking, IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!

now all I want to do is find a small group of like minded individuals and find the most remote place on the planet that is warm and just move there and build earthships(self-sustainable housing made from tires and other recyclables

can someone PLEEEASE either set me straight or agree that it would be better to go

I think you need to cool off and go outside for a while seriously. Take a break and step away from this. It may be extremely important to you but it can be detrimental to you as a person if you overwhelm yourself with all this stress. I suggest you find a hobby or something to give you a good break from politics/etc.

Also I'm confused as to why it scares you to hear Henry Kissinger talking. He may be an asshole militarist but whats the big deal.

steve005
01-16-2008, 10:08 PM
This isn't the forum to cry.

nor am I crying, guess you didn't have time to read the last line in my post, any input???
if not please just stop trying to control something

Question_Authority
01-16-2008, 10:11 PM

I know exactly how you feel. Some others may call this "crybaby crap" but I think it actually took courage to post this. I harbor all of the same feelings but am sometimes afraid to express them, because that would somehow solidify all of the beliefs I hold...somehow make them more real. But to see that there are others with the same fears, somehow it helped me. Thanks.

I don't know what the answer is. But I do know we need to keep on fighting. Someday we may lose the fight, or be close to losing and by the time we realize it, it may be too late to get out. I don't know. But if we keep spreading the word, maybe there will be enough people who know the truth and we will be able to win.

I, for one, want to start a free film series in my local library or similar venue and call it the Liberty Film Series. I will show documentaries once a week like America: Freedom to Fascism, and others, to expose the elites.

Anyway, keep your head up. Try not to freak out. The movement is growing. So far, about 80,000 people have voted for Ron Paul in 3 states! That may not seem like a lot, but it can grow exponentially. Millions more will vote for him, meaning there are millions in this country who are learning the truth.

March on, soldier! We are all here with you! ;)

TheConstitutionLives
01-16-2008, 10:12 PM
nor am I crying, guess you didn't have time to read the last line in my post, any input???
if not please just stop trying to control something

OK, yeah. I think you should pack up and go now. Find your hole and get in it. I look forward to you posting the pictures of your new fallout shelter on the HOT TOPICS forum in a few weeks instead of this GRASSROOTS CENTRAL board where we discuss RON PAUL's candidacy instead of the end of the world.

snaFU
01-16-2008, 10:13 PM
from freedom to fascism is tinfoil hat leaning. I would suggest showing videos regarding the federal reserves monopolization of money instead of a movie which uses the fed to implant a ton of tinfoil hat lunacy like RFID chips....

Bigfish31379
01-16-2008, 10:14 PM
People really need to wake up and look what is going on, it is scary. check out the fema prisons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

jaybone
01-16-2008, 10:14 PM
couldn't we get a state and withdraw from the united states, or would they sick some UN soilders on us?

that did not work out so well last time
I'm thinking Belize, maybe Argentina

I've been a disgruntled libertarian through three election cycles now, but I have never been as concerned as I am today about the Republic.

Stealth4
01-16-2008, 10:15 PM
yes me too

not having children is the dumbest thing anyone here could do.

I'm addressing this because I've seen posts about it before. We need to have children, educate them about freedom for this movement to continue.

Dont you dare not have children because you are 'scared' about the future. By doing so you are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

So you married RP supporters - have kids, if you have kids - have another.

steve005
Also I'm confused as to why it scares you to hear Henry Kissinger talking. He may be an asshole militarist but whats the big deal.

I wish I had the vid to show you, he makes predictions about the 08 election and afterwards, he talks like he knows what maight happen

suggest you find a hobby or something to give you a good break from politics/etc

I can't, this is the only thing giving me hope right now, my own family won't listen, I'm closer to you guys, it makes me so happy to run into a real life RP supporter, I started a young republicans club at school but hardly any blacks will join, I have a son and the only way to give him a future is to eithe make changes here of leave, I wont have him brainwashed by tv like so many use the tv as a babysitter

someone posted the other day that the revolution is 20 years to early and the young people will have to wait, WRONG!!! they are getting better and better at getting us to think the way they want, this next generation will be their army

TheConstitutionLives
"I know exactly how you feel. Some others may call this "crybaby crap" but I think it actually took courage to post this. I harbor all of the same feelings but am sometimes afraid to express them"

Some of you people aren't understanding me. There is nothing wrong with discussing your feelings. That's great. But this particular forum is NOT FOR THAT. We have a board here on RonPaulForums.com called "HOT TOPICS" where you can post about ANYTHING you want. What's so hard to understand about that?

Question_Authority
01-16-2008, 10:18 PM
from freedom to fascism is tinfoil hat leaning. I would suggest showing videos regarding the federal reserves monopolization of money instead of a movie which uses the fed to implant a ton of tinfoil hat lunacy like RFID chips....

Thank you for your opinion, but I disagree that it is tin foil hat. Start your own film series and you can show what you want.

EDIT: I think you are mistaking the movie. Ron Paul was featured in AFTF. I think that means he endorses it. Does he wear a tin foil hat?

homah
01-16-2008, 10:19 PM
I think this thread expresses the sentiments of a lot of people here, whether we want to talk about it or not. So, thanks for the post.

Nailhead
01-16-2008, 10:20 PM
when ever i feel down i just masturbate

steve005
01-16-2008, 10:21 PM
People really need to wake up and look what is going on, it is scary. check out the fema prisons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

WHAT!!! OH MY GOOOOOOD NOW I'm REALLY SCARED! OMFG! please watch that video, that is for us, Ron Paul supporters

TheConstitutionLives
when ever i feel down i just masturbate

hahahahahaha

JustBcuz
not having children is the dumbest thing anyone here could do.

I'm addressing this because I've seen posts about it before. We need to have children, educate them about freedom for this movement to continue.

Dont you dare not have children because you are 'scared' about the future. By doing so you are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

So you married RP supporters - have kids, if you have kids - have another.

Seen Idiocracy? ;)

OP, I know how you feel.

The bi-polarity on this forum does not help, it makes it waaayyyy worse.

Get out of the PaulHive for a couple days; that doesn't mean you have to stop working Ron Paul...but this place will drive ya batty if you're not careful. :)

TheConstitutionLives
01-16-2008, 10:22 PM
WHAT!!! OH MY GOOOOOOD NOW I'm REALLY SCARED! OMFG! please watch that video, that is for us, Ron Paul supporters

hahahahaha

steve005
01-16-2008, 10:22 PM
TheConstitutionLives

TROLL! just leave dude, let the god damn moderators do what they do, STFU

tpreitzel
01-16-2008, 10:24 PM
March on, soldier! We are all here with you! ;)

Soldier,

Right Face! Forward march!

TheConstitutionLives
01-16-2008, 10:25 PM
TROLL! just leave dude, let the god damn moderators do what they do, STFU

I've been here since the beginning, kid. You joined the forum last month. You need to learn some forum ettiquette. Post your not related to Ron Paul's campaign rhetoric on the HOT TOPICS board.

steve005
01-16-2008, 10:26 PM
March on, soldier! We are all here with you!

With that kind of talk we'll be considered insurgents in no time and put in those camps, they just said the other day there are 1500 al quada recruits who are white and look like us

steve005
01-16-2008, 10:27 PM
I've been here since the beginning, kid. You joined the forum last month. You need to learn some forum ettiquette. Post your not related to Ron Paul's campaign rhetoric on the HOT TOPICS board.

like I said, leave, or become a moderator, if you have no positive input then just leave bro

Question_Authority
01-16-2008, 10:30 PM
With that kind of talk we'll be considered insurgents in no time and put in those camps, they just said the other day there are 1500 al quada recruits who are white and look like us

Oh, come on now. I was supporting you, man!

Now you just pissed me off.

WOW.

Yeah, you do need a break dude.

govtpigII
01-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Look, I don't know if you are serious but the first thing I can tell you is to never, ever say the word "earthship" again. I don't care if someone has a shotgun to your face, never say that again. Anyone who says earthship and houses made from tires sounds a bit crazy.

Now me, I personally don't get caught up in the conspiracy crap. I am sure a lot of it is true but I would rather spend my time doing something to change the future than worry about the past. We will have time to worry about the past when we get control of our country again.

Stop feeling like the worlds over, its not. Make sure you are prepared for any situation, guns, food, water, bunker, ammo, etc. Keep it to yourself, no reason to tell anyone you have a 2 year supply of MRE's buried in your barn.

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN!

TheConstitutionLives
01-16-2008, 10:31 PM
like I said, leave, or become a moderator, if you have no positive input then just leave bro

No positive input? What? You're the one whining and on the wrong board to do it at that.

TheConstitutionLives
01-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Thank You For Moving This Thread!

smtwngrl
01-16-2008, 10:39 PM
this is how many libertarian have felt for years.

Yes, and I'm guessing that torchbearer knows what that is like. ;)

I've been a constitutionalist for several years now, and I know it can be discouraging. I think Ron Paul Revolution is the most encouraging thing that has happened in that time. And this is really just the beginning.

Today I was looking for something and came across this. I'm just including excerpts from the blog post, along with the link:

"That revolution has touched the hearts of young people--and not only young people--across the country and the world. The ideals of peace, free trade, non-intervention, the gold standard, free markets, private property, and civil liberties have never been spread so well and so widely. ....

"The political fight is far from done, of course. Ron will campaign hard in Michigan, Nevada, South Carolinia, and all the Super Tuesday states. He will not give up. He will never give up.

"Through the primaries, the convention, and beyond, Ron and his movement will stand for liberty against its enemies. He will get more and more votes, and more and more supporters, to add to the hundreds of thousands already onboard. His presence on the national scene will only grow, and so will libertarian ideals.

"...'Wilkes and Liberty' was the cry of English and American classical liberals in the 18th century, naming a parliamentary champion of free speech, free press, and civil liberties against government tyranny. From now on, the cry of every libertarian will be, 'Ron Paul and Liberty'! We have much work to do. Roll up your sleeves and join our champion! "

( from "The Ron Paul Movement"
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/018458.html )

And here's something else to add some perspective:

http://www.garynorth.com/public/2928.cfm

ErikBlack
01-16-2008, 10:57 PM
I recommend you read : How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World, by Harry Browne (http://www.amazon.com/How-Found-Freedom-Unfree-World/dp/0965603679/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200545456&sr=8-2)

You don't need to worry about the future. Concerning yourself with all of these matters of politics and economics can be a real bummer. But if you step back and think about it most of these things do not affect your life at all. Even under the most oppressive governments and in the hardest economic times there are people who are able to live relatively decent lives. Take all of the issues that bother you and ask yourself how they affect your life right now, aside from your lending your mental energy to worrying about them? Most of the time they have no direct effect. The thing that affects you is fear of how they might affect you in the perceived future. But you know what? Most of the time the bad things you worry will happen in the future, never happen. If you look back at your life objectively you will probably observe this to be true. Most of our fears are unfounded. Time spent fearing for and trying to alter the future is wasted time. You would do better to start enjoying the moment. The desperate desire to control the future is what makes you unhappy, especially when you fail repeatedly at your goal. When you realize that all of your efforts are wasted and you have not been able to change the world one bit that can be really depressing. But realizing that your personal life is within your control can be liberating.

Anti Federalist
01-16-2008, 11:19 PM
SnaFU wrote:

tinfoil hat lunacy like RFID chips....

Huh?

Implanted RFID microchips manufactured by VeriChip here: http://www.verichipcorp.com/

Approved for human use by the FDA in 2004.

In use by thousands all over the world, being considered for all prisoners in the UK.

Also being considered for use on me, in my line of work, for use in this whole pile of bullshit:

https://twicprogram.tsa.dhs.gov/TWICWebApp/

VeriChip was at the TSA hearings on implementation of TWIC, hawking their system for use in marine environments.

So don't tell me it's some "tin foil hat nonsense" when it's a publicly traded, FDA approved, in current use, system.

steve005
01-16-2008, 11:34 PM
You don't need to worry about the future. Concerning yourself with all of these matters of politics and economics can be a real bummer. But if you step back and think about it most of these things do not affect your life at all. Even under the most oppressive governments and in the hardest economic times there are people who are able to live relatively decent lives. Take all of the issues that bother you and ask yourself how they affect your life right now, aside from your lending your mental energy to worrying about them? Most of the time they have no direct effect. The thing that affects you is fear of how they might affect you in the perceived future. But you know what? Most of the time the bad things you worry will happen in the future, never happen. If you look back at your life objectively you will probably observe this to be true. Most of our fears are unfounded. Time spent fearing for and trying to alter the future is wasted time. You would do better to start enjoying the moment. The desperate desire to control the future is what makes you unhappy, especially when you fail repeatedly at your goal. When you realize that all of your efforts are wasted and you have not been able to change the world one bit that can be really depressing. But realizing that your personal life is within your control can be liberating.

Sir you are one of the sadist and most depressed people in the world, in other words I should just give up and conform to how things are, what if our founding fathers felt like that? Really I mean come on man really!, lol you can't be for real? you MUST BE a troll

Andrew-Austin
01-17-2008, 12:06 AM
Sir you are one of the sadist and most depressed people in the world, in other words I should just give up and conform to how things are, what if our founding fathers felt like that? Really I mean come on man really!, lol you can't be for real? you MUST BE a troll

Thats not what he was saying at all. Don't flame him just because you misconstrued what he was saying.

You can still act, just stop being afraid of the future. Fear itself is a mental disorder, an illusion. Fear is useless.

You can accept the situation Americans are in, think about where we are headed as a nation, and decide to work to change it, without being consumed by fear.

"Accepting" the present moment does not mean you have to give up, it just means you have to acknowledge what is. Only when you accept what literally is, the present, can you stop being fearful.

No one has ever lived in the future, no one has ever lived in the past. All of human existence took place in the present. If you can't accept what is, then you are effectively denying life.

The future? Go ahead an analyze it for practical purposes. If you find your analysis to be undesirable, then you can decide to work to prevent it, and prepare contingency plans. Fear never needs to become apart of the equation.

He was saying that if we ultimately fall into a facist police state, it would be bad, but not nearly as bad as your mind can make it.

steve005
01-17-2008, 01:10 AM
If you can't accept what is, then you are effectively denying life.

The future? Go ahead an analyze it for practical purposes. If you find your analysis to be undesirable, then you can decide to work to prevent it, and prepare contingency plans. Fear never needs to become apart of the equation.

He was saying that if we ultimately fall into a facist police state, it would be bad, but not nearly as bad as your mind can make it.

no I think you misunderstood his post, I know whats going on right now and I'm working to change it, why should I accept it? I'm not sure where you are coming from with that reply because i'm not in fear, read the post heading, sad and depressed,

romeshomey
01-17-2008, 01:12 AM
yes me too

Buy land on the equator somewhere so you can just build a space elevator to the next closest habitable planet.

Baby steps.

Michigan11
01-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Everybody find some monkey bars

Andrew-Austin
01-17-2008, 01:29 AM
no I think you misunderstood his post, I know whats going on right now and I'm working to change it, why should I accept it? I'm not sure where you are coming from with that reply because i'm not in fear, read the post heading, sad and depressed,

Maybe you should read the post heading... "Really scared and depressed about future"

Fearful = synonym for scared....

Besides even if your not scared, only depressed, what I said can still be helpful.

I might have misunderstood that other guy, but you certainly failed to understand my post.

If you do want to grasp what I'm saying, well maybe this man (http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=eckhart+tolle) can explain it better.

InLoveWithRon
01-17-2008, 02:16 AM
No one has ever lived in the future, no one has ever lived in the past. All of human existence took place in the present..

That is an absolutely ridiculous statement.. There are a ton of people living for the future.. People working hard to create technology for the future everyday of their lives.. People working and saving money for the future... Governments imposing legislation for the future (we all know about this)..

And I have known a ton of people who live in the past.. Think about the person they loved everyday.. So much so that they can't even live in the present they are consumed by it so much..

And all that's just scratching the surface.. Do you want me to give you a hundred more examples??

Patriot123
01-17-2008, 02:50 AM
I feel the exact same way... I get criticized the exact same way from my non-immediate family all the time, really. We 'awoken' individuals are just different from the rest... Because we're awake as to what's happening. People are so believing of what the media says that they'll believe anything. So you can't just 'set them straight' without them giving you some grief once in a while. Just know that you've been awakened, and they haven't. Don't argue with them, unless you really want to... I've just stopped debating with my family all together because of this... because they're just all to, well... stupid to talk to, to be frank. Half of them think WMD's were found in Iraq thanks to FOX. And if I ever say anything like, "Murdoch is a bloke," they all say, "Who's this Murdoch you speak of? You think he brainwashes people? You're a conspiracy theorist!" Yeah... Sort of reminds me of all those futurist movies where all the people have those chips and such, and if someone saw that you didn't have one, they would just shout out, "unscannable!" Or, "he doesn't have a chip!" Yeah... Scary stuff when you put it in that perspective.

But if you really want to 'awaken' them, per say. don't go too heavy... No Freedom to Fascism just yet :P Unless you want them thinking you're nuts. Just talk on their level. Start with hardcore proof, such as documents from Congress. Start with things from the media which portray corruption and such. Then just gradually increase it. But don't go crazy, now. Just increasingly show them more and more. And when you think the time is right, show them some, I repeat SOME clips of Freedom to Facism. I wouldn't necessarily show them the chip part of it, but... :lol:

Dave Pedersen
01-17-2008, 02:59 AM
www.shepherdschapel.com

Learn what big business soul selling megachurches won't tell you. There is hope when armed with knowledge.

Michigan11
01-17-2008, 03:01 AM
Ya, I have convinced everyone around me to vote for RP, but I have not awakened them fully.

Baby steps, using facts you can point to first in the MSM, like the falling dollar, and new laws that are being passed, and how strange it is we may have another Clinton in office, after 20 years of Bush and Clinton so far! (I think RP will Win)

Another great way to awaken people, is to use perspective, such as how do you think 'you', the person you are talking with, would have reacted if you saw today's world say 10 yrs. ago or 5 or 20?

Perspective is always changing, and to really see how far gone things are, you sometimes have to think back to how things were or how they seemed to be at the time. Things are changing at such a rapid pace now, people's heads are spinning, and they choose to not think about anything, unfortunately.

The economy, 20 years ago, we were still making TV's here, soon we will be lucky to be making chocolate candy bars anymore!

Kruniac
01-17-2008, 07:18 AM
Steve is a troll. Its quite simple to see, really...

1 - He makes a "bait" topic, in order to get reassurance and nurturing. No big deal there.

2 - He OBLITERATES any opposition to his post, and assumes a "venom" posture to nearly all posts in regards to him. This is why he jumped at that "Forward march" post.

3 - If you guys wouldnt be so busy trying to treat him like either 1 - A person, or 2 - Political opposition/different mind, you would notice that he is just trolling.

Thats my opinion anyway. I troll the heck out of a lot of forums, and I know one when I see one. No tin foil needed - this guy is just trying to cause some chaos.

FreeTraveler
01-17-2008, 07:26 AM

It's more fun to dream about islands and spaceports. :D

joelfarm
01-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Oh lord. Why are you posting this here? Don't post this negative junk on this forum. Post it somewhere else. This is not the place. I hope this is MOVED to another forum.

RUN!!, HIDE!!! Stick your head in the sand you fool!!! This post only shows the frustration that most of us feel!! Oh No!! Do not say ANYTHING that might scare or offend me!!!
Geez 'TheConstitutionLives', please go back to watching American Idol and let us get on with electing Ron Paul.

smtwngrl
01-17-2008, 07:40 PM

1 - He makes a "bait" topic, in order to get reassurance and nurturing. No big deal there.

2 - He OBLITERATES any opposition to his post, and assumes a "venom" posture to nearly all posts in regards to him. This is why he jumped at that "Forward march" post.

3 - If you guys wouldnt be so busy trying to treat him like either 1 - A person, or 2 - Political opposition/different mind, you would notice that he is just trolling.

Thats my opinion anyway. I troll the heck out of a lot of forums, and I know one when I see one. No tin foil needed - this guy is just trying to cause some chaos.

4.-He ignores any posts that offer encouragement?

I don't have an opinion about it. I've never trolled, and wouldn't have thought of that; but your perspective is interesting, thought-provoking.

snaFU
01-18-2008, 10:22 AM
SnaFU wrote:

Huh?

Implanted RFID microchips manufactured by VeriChip here: http://www.verichipcorp.com/

Approved for human use by the FDA in 2004.

In use by thousands all over the world, being considered for all prisoners in the UK.

Also being considered for use on me, in my line of work, for use in this whole pile of bullshit:

https://twicprogram.tsa.dhs.gov/TWICWebApp/

VeriChip was at the TSA hearings on implementation of TWIC, hawking their system for use in marine environments.

So don't tell me it's some "tin foil hat nonsense" when it's a publicly traded, FDA approved, in current use, system.

It still is tinfoil hat crap because you are ignoring how that idiot Russo said THEY COULD OMG TURN IT OFF which is insinuating that the govt will treat us like slaves.

Elliott
01-18-2008, 11:09 AM

If there's any silver lining, it's that Ron Paul's movement is awakening so many people. I've been on the fringe for several years now, condemning the media and the status quo politics that we've been programmed to accept, so I'm thrilled at the groundswell of support for this movement. Even if RP doesn't win, he has actually started something that will continue to grow.

The CFR people of which you speak are incredibly powerful. They control almost everything, including the media, and that allows them to disguise the fact that they control everything. It's not going to work out well for them though, rest assured. The more control they grab and the more they invoke their will on the people, the more they will find themselves in grave danger with nowhere to hide. Desperate and oppressed people have a tendency toward beheading the oppressors.

I wonder if that concept crossed Sean Hannity's mind a couple weeks ago when he was chased with 'torches and pitchforks.' He wasn't harmed, of course, because RP supporters are good people who simply want what's best for the country. But people might not be able to restrain themselves forever. Especially since we now know that both Vietnam and Iraq wars were begun under "faked" provocation, and they even attempted to do the same thing with Iran weeks ago. What this behavior amounts to, on their part, is mass murder as far as I'm concerned. Entering a war under deliberately false pretense is villainous behaviour. How many people have died, all together, in the Vietnam and Iraq wars? A million maybe? For what? ...or should I say, for whom?

steve005
01-18-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Kruniac

thats your opinion, but I bet I do more for Ron Paul than you, I go door to door every weekend, I hold signs during rush hour, and I tell everyone I can at school, work, stores, etc, and I donated to the last money bomb also I will be donating to the next, in addition to that I got 4 other people to donate on the last money bomb

bg1654
01-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Dont give up.

Civil liberties for african americans and voting rights for women didnt happen overnight.

All movements take time.

The goal here is to return to the rule of law by the Constitution.

All non-establishment movements meet opposition.

The opposition that we are facing is no where near what the african americans were faced with. They were being murdered and, yet, they still persevered. Keep doing the right things in a presentable manner and it is just a matter of time before we succeed.

The message is getting out.

More and more people see the light and join our cause everyday. Soon even those that mock, are skeptical, or are hard headed will see how we grow and be forced to think about it. Once they begin to think and analyze we have won.

Success for us is a matter of time and effort.

The Revolution is just the beginning. When this election has come and gone, win or lose, it is not a time to become complacent or apathetic again. Take what you have learned from your experiences of being a part of this election and apply it to everyday life. Look for like-minded senators, congressman, mayors, governors, and other political persons who are champions of the constitution. If there are none, consider running yourself. The more the people of America see the Message the more they will accept the Message. We, the people, are the guardians of the Constitution and must remain ever vigilant.

We will prevail.

For Ron Paul.

For America.

asgardshill
01-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Is this the "Debbie Downer" subforum that somebody suggested we have on RPF? Good job overall, but it needs work - a few positive posts are sneaking by. Work on it.

Ginobili
01-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Is this the "Debbie Downer" subforum that somebody suggested we have on RPF? Good job overall, but it needs work - a few positive posts are sneaking by. Work on it.

Roflmao! : D

jyakulis
01-18-2008, 07:53 PM
i know how you feel...reminds me of what alex jones said the one time heh.

"By the way folks this isn't a joke or a game, people here in the present hearing this, this is what's going to happen, you buffoons. GOD HELP US! Why did it have to be like this? WHAT KIND OF PLANET IS THIS WHERE PSYCHOPATHIC MURDERING KILLERS RUN EVERYTHING!?!?!

by far his best rant ever....a true american living and breathing patriot....:salute:

jyakulis
01-18-2008, 07:59 PM

why don't you watch a movie called endgame the whole way through...

and this endgame isn't some conjured up terminology....the elite and the banking cartel literally look at the world as a chess game....they are just in the final stages of putting us in checkmate, hence endgame....christ they have there own god damn website!

http://endgame.org/

Donna matrix
02-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Steve - reality sucks... now down to business.

Do not be discouraged. We have already won. You see, we don't have to win to win.

Let me explain. Each of us has a choice. To choose is our freedom. When you don't feel like you have a choice - then and only then is freedom gone.

Now, does this involve tough decisions? you bet. But it is ALWAYS up to you. You, as an adult, can decide. See. Freedom is an inside thing. Once you have it - nobody can take it away.

I just posted a new thread: Freedom is within - not without.

The revolution must "get" this or it is lost. But lost or not we are still left with our own freedom.

Love and Kisses

PS: all you people not having kids. Please reconsider. We need more patriots. If not by you, by who? I had six children. They all voted for Ron Paul.

pinkmandy
02-23-2008, 01:31 PM
I'm in til the end. I can't deal with all the idiots, though. I'm moving to NH and working for our cause from there, surrounding myself with irl people who know wtf is going on. The sheep will wake up or they'll run off the cliff, up to them. Best we can all do is try to restore our rights in spite of their baahing. If that fails, I'm surrounded by fellow freedom fighters.

Fun youtubes from the NH crowd:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4A4bhLkIbA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f3KPfbKdWso

LibertiORDeth
02-23-2008, 03:10 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=122743

Liberté
02-24-2008, 05:03 AM

Ah, your family has been brainwashed and you want to isolate yourself and live in a tire house! And you say people think you have become a Conspiricy Theorist and a little off your rocker? I have no idea how they would come to that conclusion. :)

bradmonteath
02-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Why would the NWO keep Alex Jones alive? Is it the fact that he "souled out" John Gray? Is it because Alex Jones' parent company is ABC?

Websites like Infowars, Endgame, etc. instill panic and paranoia in its readers. In a world full of uncertainties, websites like these will be more than happy to fill in the blanks with the latest rumors, conspiracies, and plots that make people want to jump out of their skin--that is why the NWO keeps people like Alex Jones alive. Resistance seems futile against these larger than life conspiracies--some may turn out to be real while others are quickly forgotten. Remember Y2K?

When people are in an agitated state, they are easier to manipulate because they are motivated to return to a state of calm. Once panic is instilled in people as 9/11 was, consider what Bush got people in America to do to restore calm. The War on Terror, The Patriot Act, Homeland Security--we might as well be living in Nazi Germany. I'm not surprised you want to join a group of survivalists and bunker down. Many people have spent years preparing for anarchy and martial law. You'll find many how-to guides and survivalist groups on the web.

It is natural to be scared about the future. But fear must be conquered. Your faith is being tested by uncertainty. Those who place their faith in political stability will join the NWO. They'll get chipped, they'll turn in their friends & family, they'll do anything for their oppressors to escape the fear of suffering.

People at Infowars talk tough, but when there's widespread disasters and famines, when war has ravaged the landscape, they will be one of the first ones along with RP's "revolutionaries" to get in line to be chipped and protected by the NWO.

Those who will escape the terror of the NWO will deal with the things they can change, and trust God to handle the rest. Faith is tested in the fire, not the church. Knowing what lies ahead keeps the mind focussed and eliminates fear of the unknown.

I will share with you what I know about the events that have or will take place in this decade. 9/11 was an awakening of 2 "beasts." The first was the one that appeared like a lamb (Godfearing) but spoke like a dragon (The U.S. govt.) The second beast was a distorted image of Islam (radical Islam). This is according to the book of Revelation 13. There will be widespread wars, famines, and natural disasters in the next 2 years. It is then that the U.S. govt. will start chipping people to ensure national security. The chipping system will be implemented worldwide. Those who are chipped become property of the "beast."

The restored Roman Empire, known as the EU, has been slowly increasing in influence around the world. In January 2007, it began a 7 year pact with other nations called the European Neighborhood Policy. It is essentially a slush fund for countries that adapt foreign and domestic policies that are EU friendly. Israel was the first country to sign the agreement. Every country has the option of dropping out of the agreement after 3 1/2 years, including the EU.

There is a man who works behind the scenes of the WEU who possesses great power. His name is Javier Solana. Through Recommendation 666 and Document 666, he holds both the position of High Representative and Secretary General. In an emergency situation, he has the power to dispatch armies and even remove heads of state. He was the NATO secretary general who gave the order to bomb Serbia 10 years ago before he joined the EU.

According to Biblical prophecy, Javier Solana will arrive at the temple (yet to be built) in Israel in July 2010 and declare himself God. All who refuse to bow down to him will be killed on sight. This will continue worldwide until The Feast of Trumpets 2012 (September) when Jesus returns to collect his own. After that the Angels lay waste to the planet and destroy all of God's enemies.

The world we live in is the "Matrix." Only those who detach their faith from it and embrace the true reality will conquer the fear that comes with the Matrix's destruction.

The RP revolution was essentially the last political stand against tyranny in the U.S. It is unfortunate to see the revolution end before it had truly begun. It is even more disheartening to see its leader give up so easily. If only Ron Paul really knew what he was fighting for.

porcupine
02-25-2008, 10:43 PM
It's alot easier to face a scary future when you're not alone...when you're surrounded by liberty-lovers who support each other, do business in gold and silver, and support each others' businesses as they fight and win more liberty. I'm telling you, it really makes a difference. Whether you want to live in a city or a self-sufficient cottage in the woods, you'll have support of people doing the same thing you're doing with the same goals.

http://www.freestateproject.org/

Come to PorcFest (http://www.freestateproject.org/festival/). You'll see.