PDA

View Full Version : Have RP "Info Booth" at EVERY POLLING LOCATION!!!

Matt Collins
01-16-2008, 09:48 PM
We should setup a "Ron Paul Info Booth" in front of every polling place in every precinct. It would have to be staffed with those who are GOOD at talking with others and persuading them to vote for Ron Paul.

This way those who are undecided (the majority of Republicans believe it or not) can hear from a Ron Paul supporter just moments before they make their decision.

This means that HAVING A LARGE NUMBER OF RON PAUL SUPPORTERS AT THE POLLS CAN GREATLY INFLUENCE THE ELECTION. If the average undecided voter drives up to a poll and sees no one but Ron Paul supporters standing around it might be enough to swing their vote if the Ron Paul supporters do a good enough job working the crowd.

H Roark
01-17-2008, 12:42 PM
First off you can't have any candidate materials anywhere near the polling station, I forgot whether its a 100 feet or a 100 yards. Second, some of the polling stations are located on private property. Lastly, I can't imagine anyone actually going to the polling station who does not have a clue as to who they are voting for.

Golding
01-17-2008, 12:59 PM
First off you can't have any candidate materials anywhere near the polling station, I forgot whether its a 100 feet or a 100 yards. Second, some of the polling stations are located on private property. Lastly, I can't imagine anyone actually going to the polling station who does not have a clue as to who they are voting for.Yep. Fines would get levied if anyone tried this idea.

integrity
01-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Lastly, I can't imagine anyone actually going to the polling station who does not have a clue as to who they are voting for.

I think if people really had a clue Ron Paul would win with a landslide.

Matt Collins
01-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Yep. Fines would get levied if anyone tried this idea.WRONG. As long as we stayed within the 100ft "free speech zone" or whatever it is IT IS PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE.

I can't imagine anyone actually going to the polling station who does not have a clue as to who they are voting for.You would be VERY surprised. Go try it out and see how many people walk up without knowing for sure who they are going to vote for.

I bet 20% or more (especially this cycle) will make their decision when the choice is laid out in front of us. Having RP people at the polling booth will give us a HUGE advantage.

RonPaulFTW08
01-22-2008, 05:27 PM
I kinda agree. I don't know if they will have their minds made up by the time they hit the polls or not, but EVERY Republican I've talked to said that they are undecided so far.. I told them it's very simple, every single candidate is the same except for Ron Paul. Every one of them are liars except for Ron Paul =P My dentist will be voting for Ron Paul =]

Matt Collins
01-22-2008, 06:10 PM
I kinda agree. I don't know if they will have their minds made up by the time they hit the polls or not, but EVERY Republican I've talked to said that they are undecided so far.. I told them it's very simple, every single candidate is the same except for Ron Paul. Every one of them are liars except for Ron Paul =P My dentist will be voting for Ron Paul =]
That's awesome.

Your dentist can talk to people about Ron Paul while working on their mouths and they won't be able to talk back. :D

RonPaulFTW08
01-22-2008, 06:26 PM
That's awesome.

Your dentist can talk to people about Ron Paul while working on their mouths and they won't be able to talk back. :D

Hahahha... actually this lady just loves to go on and on and on while she's doing my teeth, even asking me a bunch of questions.. I'm like looking at her funny thinking, "you KNOW I cant answer you right??"

I did leave a bunch of slim jims at her office. She's Repub to begin with and it wasn't too hard convincing her.

ForLibertyFight
01-27-2008, 02:57 AM
bump this is important

Chiznaddy
01-29-2008, 11:46 AM
My friend lives right across from a polling place. We are setting up a "Who is Ron Paul" booth in his driveway on the 5th. Taking the day off work to do it.

Guarantee people will come by before they vote.

Do it everywhere!

Matt Collins
01-29-2008, 12:10 PM
My friend lives right across from a polling place. We are setting up a "Who is Ron Paul" booth in his driveway on the 5th. Taking the day off work to do it.

Guarantee people will come by before they vote.

Do it everywhere!

You had better have hundreds of Ron Paul signs in the yard, banners hanging from his roof, neon lights, and fireworks!

You have GOT to post pictures of this!!! :D

roversaurus
01-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Shower, shave, cut your hair, dress nicely and SMILE.
BE POLITE.

Stand outside the polling place. EVERY polling place and ask people
to vote for Ron Paul and be polite no matter what.

Hand them a Slim Jim or anything to read with Ron Pauls name on it.

THAT is what we need to do for votes.

Canvas before the polls. Then shake hands AT the polls.