PDA

View Full Version : Left slim jims all over Borders.

jrich4rpaul
01-16-2008, 09:37 PM
Tonight I went to the Borders book store in the Providence Place Mall (huge mall for people not around the area)

This book store is huge, and even has a cafe. People often sit around the store on couches reading and it's actually a busy place. So I took the opportunity to place slim jims all over the store in every book section.

Just an idea for other slim jimmers out there.

jrich4rpaul
01-16-2008, 09:39 PM
And on another note.. when I left there was a car with a Ron Paul bumper sticker parked right next to mine. It made my day

damon04
well done.. may do that at my Barnes and Noble

tamor
I left them on tables in Borders in Illinois. :-)

UnitedWeStand
01-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Bookstores and libraries are great places to slimjim cars imo because they are filled with people who are seeking truth in some way.=)

Edu
01-17-2008, 04:15 AM
That's a great idea! You get a thread bump for that one!

Question: Would it be better to put them on cars outside than inside where the employees might catch on and just throw them away?

I found out it's better to talk to people because you will run into the instant dismissal "he won't win" which we know is no reason not to vote for what is right, especially when all the other candidates are a vote for the same thing.

After you get past that they start to listen. Sometimes I say "it's not like betting on a horse race".

Then you mention the part about sending a message and getting the other politicians (including current ones) to change their ways. We have seen it happen just recently.

Would starbucks type of places be good too?

InLoveWithRon
01-17-2008, 04:18 AM
I found out it's better to talk to people because you will run into the instant dismissal "he won't win" which we know is no reason not to vote for what is right, especially when all the other candidates are a vote for the same thing.

After you get past that they start to listen. Sometimes I say "it's not like betting on a horse race".

Then you mention the part about sending a message and getting the other politicians (including current ones) to change their ways. We have seen it happen just recently.
?

Good line

jrich4rpaul
01-17-2008, 04:19 AM
That's a great idea! You get a thread bump for that one!

Question: Would it be better to put them on cars outside than inside where the employees might catch on and just throw them away?

Would starbucks type of places be good too?

Even if the employees catch them, maybe they'll take a peek at them.

Starbucks is also great. Most people go there to read as well.

Arramond
01-17-2008, 04:42 AM
This may seem like a dumb question but I am from the UK so it's probably because we have different names for things but what is a slim jim?

jrich4rpaul
01-17-2008, 04:43 AM
This may seem like a dumb question but I am from the UK so it's probably because we have different names for things but what is a slim jim?

http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/Categories?category=Slim+Jims

Arramond
01-17-2008, 04:45 AM
Ah i see thanks. well putting them all over a book store is a great idea then. keep it up.

Danny Molina
01-17-2008, 04:46 AM
hmmm. this gives me an idea! Has there ever been a Ron Paul bookmark?

thomaseusin
01-17-2008, 06:54 AM
hmmm. this gives me an idea! Has there ever been a Ron Paul bookmark?

A Ron Paul bookmark! This makes total sense! You can distribute it to actual people for free instead of leaving it around hoping someone will pick it up.

Anyone knows where we can get some?

Edu
01-17-2008, 06:58 AM
You can print them yourself too!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/get-involved/downloads/
The one I made for attaching to tips:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89313