PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: Computer glitch' causes confusion for GOP voters

freelance
01-16-2008, 09:26 PM
Caucus-goers in NV may have wrong information.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080116/NEWS19/801160449/1232

Agent CSL
01-16-2008, 09:28 PM
This might work for our favor, but this sounds really suspicious...

Soccrmastr
01-16-2008, 09:30 PM
'UPDATE: Ron Paul supporters seem to have hijacked the postcards and sent out the wrong information. Those conspiracy nuts!"

JustBcuz
01-16-2008, 09:36 PM
This might work for our favor, but this sounds really suspicious...

If anything it will work in our favor. We are organized, the other candidates are not. We have correct information and a hotline available for anyone who is confused. We've been doing caucus training for 2 months now.

Heidi Smith w/the Washoe County GOP has been VERY fair to us. RP supporters have had zero problems with the Washoe County GOP. Although I can't say if that is the case in Las Vegas (Clark Cty.)

Also, please note the cards came out of Las Vegas, not Washoe County.

So please don't spam the phones or emails. I'll be the first to let you know if we need help. ;)

tamor
01-16-2008, 09:36 PM
I think this is just another example of jobs being done poorly with no one checking for accuracy.

freelance
01-16-2008, 10:11 PM
I just thought that you all might like to make sure that the people in your precincts get the RIGHT information by following up with them.

JustBcuz
01-16-2008, 10:17 PM
I just thought that you all might like to make sure that the people in your precincts get the RIGHT information by following up with them.

We are doing that, and it's a bit of a pain to double check them all LoL. The computer glitch thing looks like it's actually pretty minor, but you never know. I've been double checking people's caucus sites all this week.

I actually got my card in the mail today; mine is correct.

I was just a little worried the ppl around here would go berzerker again (Not that that's a bad thing, there's a time & place for it!), and blow all of the goodwill we've built up w/ the county GOP.