PDA

View Full Version : Michigan: Precinct Leaders for Ron Paul DOUBLE the Vote (I need your statistics, too)

Brian Bailey
01-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Michigan: Precinct Leaders for Ron Paul DOUBLE the Vote (http://www.paulunteer.com/projects/michigan-precinct-leaders-for-ron-paul-double-the-vote/)

Here is what I have so far. Please help me improve this summary by submitting your numbers. (Use the contact form or email Paulunteer@gmail.com.)

Michigan
Ron Paul - 6.27%

Michigan precincts known to have Precinct Leaders:

#74 - 12%
#69 - 11%
#71 - 11%
#2 - 13%
#4 - 13%

If you were in Michigan please let me know:
A) Your precinct(s)
B) Each precinct’s % for Paul

If you only know your precinct # please let me know what it was and I will try to find the %.

This is obviously VERY encouraging. Please help me get more numbers.

And PLEASE sign up to be a Precinct Leader! (http://www.voters.ronpaul2008.com)

(Original idea courtesy of this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=90819).)

Brian Bailey
01-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Doesn't anybody else see the awesome potential for this analysis?

jjockers
01-16-2008, 09:24 PM
I think this information is certainly useful - bump!

Soccrmastr
01-16-2008, 09:26 PM
yes, everyone needs to sign up as a Precinct Leader now!

krott5333
01-16-2008, 09:27 PM
I think this information is certainly useful - bump!

but theres too many people who would rather write articles for digg than go out and do what works

limequat
01-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Those results are from 2 polling locations and 2 precinct leaders. Technically, 69, 71, and 4 did not have precinct leaders, but were represented at the polls. I mention this to highlight the importance of being at the polls.

Brian Bailey
01-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Those results are from 2 polling locations and 2 precinct leaders. Technically, 69, 71, and 4 did not have precinct leaders, but were represented at the polls. I mention this to highlight the importance of being at the polls.

Thank you for the clarification. Do you mean they were represented with poll watchers?

Brian Bailey
01-16-2008, 09:33 PM
but theres too many people who would rather write articles for digg than go out and do what works

Just in case that was directed at me (because I do submit articles to digg)- I staff the campaign office 5 hours per day 5 days per week and I'm the Madison County Coordinator. (And to add to the 5's, The Paulunteer is the 5th most popular Ron Paul website :) )

TonySutton
01-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Wow, what an eye opener that is.

I just sent the link to the other precinct leaders in my county. We are going to recruit hard for precinct leaders as we canvass.

limequat
01-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Thank you for the clarification. Do you mean they were represented with poll watchers?

I mean they had people standing in front of the polls, handing out lit, and answering questions.
It would have been nice to have someone on the inside, but with only a few precinct leaders, I think it'd be a waste of a warm body.

homah
01-17-2008, 08:00 AM
bump

Freedom&Reason
01-17-2008, 08:07 AM
I mean they had people standing in front of the polls, handing out lit, and answering questions.
It would have been nice to have someone on the inside, but with only a few precinct leaders, I think it'd be a waste of a warm body.

to be a poll watcher you did not need to be a precinct leader. Now were these votes tallied by a ron paul supporter or were they totals at the end of polling. If they were tallied at the polls, it would only take on Ron Paul supporter to be there at the polling place when the votes were being tallied.

Freedom&Reason
01-17-2008, 08:08 AM
By the way in Michigan the Campaign told us it was a waste of time to watch the polls.

qwerty
01-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Awesome!

SPREAD THIS ADDRESS EVERYWHERE!!!

voters.ronpaul2008.com

:cool:

limequat
01-17-2008, 08:22 AM
By the way in Michigan the Campaign told us it was a waste of time to watch the polls.

They told me the same thing, and I believe them. All they do is hit the "print" button the machine after polls close. Not much to watch.
I did learn that they will give you a copy of the printout if you ask. I highly recommend that everyone does so.

bucfish
01-17-2008, 08:27 AM
bump