PDA

View Full Version : Subject: Republican Party Viability

Vizacar
01-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Dear Mr. Duncan,

As a lifelong voting Republican for the last 20 plus years, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you of my displeasure with the party.

I believe the party has lost its way and is pandering to special interests, especially corporate America. It is no longer the party of fiscal restraint, of smaller government, of personal liberties or any of the myriad of other things it was founded on. No, it reminds me more and more of the Democratic Party.

I find it ironic that the one Republican Presidential candidate that is espousing the views of the Republican Party I grew up with is being marginalized by not only the main stream media, but the very party I have given my loyalties to these past couple of decades. This, I cannot accept nor will I condone.

I have woken up…along with a few million other Republican members. It looks to me, and yes millions of others, that Ron Paul is the only true Republican conservative there is.

The party needs to return to its roots or see us go. Quit veering to the left pandering for votes.

You good sir, need to do all in your power to maintain what we are, or watch it stumble and fall.

The Republican Party is at a crossroads…choose the right path.

Warm Regards,

XXXXX X. XXXXXX
Republican Party Member
Ron Paul Supporter

DrCap
01-16-2008, 07:28 PM
the party has been in shambles since Bush 41, it's just taken a long time to fall apart (given how big and impressive it once was)... and it will likely fall much further unless RP wins the nomination. It will take a long time to repair, and we may be stuck with democrats everywhere.
as Mrs. Incredible says "BRACE YOURSELVES"