PDA

View Full Version : Why? I just dont get it

RadioDJforPaul
01-16-2008, 06:23 PM
I am watching the Glenn Beck TV show and hes getting ready to talk about the Ghoul and how he interviewed him today. This is the same guy that has been wacked by Ron Paul in 2 of the 3 primaries. I dont understand why Rudy still gets all this airtime, and you can even throw Fred in there too. Ron Paul is doing alot better than those two, yet noone talks about him. The bias is just unbelievable.

None of the news programs are even talking about Ron's finish. When will it end? Will winning Nevada even help?

And these shows keep talking about the 5 candidates. The 5 candidates. WHY IS RON NOT CONSIDERED ONE OF THE 5?! He has been in the top 5 in EVERY PRIMARY!

RadioDJforPaul
01-16-2008, 06:27 PM
anyone?

constituent
01-16-2008, 06:27 PM
you know the answer...

just hang in there.

the media has been divorced from reality too long for a reconciliation.

we're winning, and that's all there is to it.

let them black us out. their loss, not ours.

Lord Xar
01-16-2008, 06:28 PM
call up and ask why...

UtahApocalypse
01-16-2008, 06:28 PM
Ghoul set up his excuse long ago with the "I'm focusing on Florida" ploy. Thompson though needs to quit already, though he will stay for SC

DAFTEK
01-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Its a full %100 BLACKOUT They are so scared of him is not even funny anymore! They know if they give him air this country would turn inside out to vote for RP and allot of companies and rich bastards loose billions in money deals!