PDA

View Full Version : Does Hollywood Support Dr. Paul?

meemes
01-16-2008, 05:51 PM
This is important! Tinseltown can be very influential. Kurt Russell is a well known and respected libertarian and actor. He has his affiliation with the libertarian party on MSM on numerous occasions. Has anyone heard him or any other "celebrities" speak an opinion of Dr. Paul?

ropor
01-23-2008, 05:52 PM
I read that Angelica Huston is against the Iraq war.

ropor
01-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Sean Penn is an eloquent activist against the Iraq war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexLv_rhbvo&feature=related

RonPaulFTW08
01-24-2008, 11:44 AM
The Dixie Chicks should join The Revolution!

jumpyg1258
01-24-2008, 11:55 AM
A vast majority of Hollywood are liberals who support Dem's. Good luck trying to get anyone from that group to support Ron.

HOLLYWOOD
01-28-2008, 12:34 PM
YES I DO SUPPORT Ron Paul 110% !

toadman
01-28-2008, 09:53 PM
"Hollywierd" and the entertainment industry is full of narcissistic egos, with the exception of very few with actual scruples and strong principles regardless of affiliation.

Remember they are ENTERTAINERS, ultimately dancing for their dollars stuffed in their media G-string.

"Bring on the folly. *Clap clap!* Dance and perform thy magic for me Joker and I will reward thee, sayeth the King."

Don't expect any "premature" endorsements until a "moistened-finger-in-the-wind" late poll summer 08. For personal gain, image and media face-time, of course. They're not going to consider a risky script this early on regardless of where their heart lies. Says alot, doesnt it?