PDA

View Full Version : We need a way to...

bcreps85
01-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Regardless of the outcome of this election, we need a way to keep this massive network of people who are dissatisfied with the direction our country is currently heading, beyond the end of this campaign.

I think we could even include Kucinich supporters in this, as they are just as much victims of the MSM and party exclusion as we are. If we splinter after this election, we still lose, even if RP wins. If we stick together, we can make an impact, just as we already have, and continue to gain momentum. We can organize boycotts like we are against Fix News now, like Kucinich people are doing to MSNBC. We can discuss the people that are important to get into political offices. Hell, if we aren't any longer representing a candidate that would be harmed by it, we could go even further at getting even with people in the MSM. Thoughts?

The best way I can think of to do something like this is to start a national, or even global(foreign people could help with e-mail bombs on the MSM) group on some kind of networking site and getting everyone we can to join it, but I'd like to hear other ideas on this.

billjarrett
01-16-2008, 05:42 PM
I think this is a great idea, but too soon. This would splinter off people we need here to other groups, right now we need to focus on the GOP nod. But after President Pauls inauguration, I'm all for it.

I also think this is a movement that needs to go beyond attacking media outlets, etc once this is over. We have enough people here to make a huge difference. Some people here may have the abilities and background to run for office, and many others may not have the political skills but may have necessary skills those running will need for support. After we take the presidency, we need to start filling the congress and the senate, and the state and local seats. And those that do stand up for those callings will need the support and skills of the rest of us here.

bcreps85
01-16-2008, 05:51 PM
Agreed. For the record, I didn't mean immediately, but when this is nearing it's end I think we should try to get it set up before everyone goes their own way and never hears about it...

Xonox
01-16-2008, 05:59 PM
Right. Even if we do get RP into office he can't do much about the Fed and the IRS without the help of congress. We need to get the message out to all Ron Paul supporters to find and support their local Ron Paul type candidates.

freelance
01-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Bryan and Josh have said that they're going to keep the forums going after ...