PDA

View Full Version : What are Ron's view of the USA as being incorporated

Man from La Mancha
07-26-2007, 12:29 PM
Is the incorporation of the USA government bad or good? What does Paul think? I really want to know.

Just a funny pic from rense.com today. Not related to question

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/gods_dees.jpg

Noodles
07-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Oh no!, They say he's got to go,
Go Go GODZILLA!
Oh no! There goes Tokyo,
Go Go GODZILLA!

-- Blue Oyster Cult

libertysilver
07-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Ron Paul believes in states rights.

Go to http://ronpaullibrary.com and study.
Then you will know.

Syren123
07-26-2007, 01:12 PM
Godzilla is the best. Where is he now when we really need him.

remaxjon
07-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Was it really Godzilla or some kind of government false flag operation?:D

SeanEdwards
07-26-2007, 01:23 PM
A remote controlled godzilla robot.

And those buildings were wired to explode.

Hamburglar
07-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Oh no!, They say he's got to go,
Go Go GODZILLA!
Oh no! There goes Tokyo,
Go Go GODZILLA!

-- Blue Oyster Cult

More cowbell

Man from La Mancha
07-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Ron Paul believes in states rights.

Go to http://ronpaullibrary.com and study.
Then you will know.

I know he believes in state rights but what is the purpose of the USA gov being incorporated? I googled this and can't yet find a good reason for this yet.

Syren123
07-26-2007, 01:32 PM
I know he believes in state rights but what is the purpose of the USA gov being incorporated? I googled this and can't yet find a good reason for this yet.

It must be to shield any one individual from any sort of accountability.

ARealConservative
07-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Considering incorporation came about as a result of the 14th amendment and has created a "war on religion" as he entitled one such article, I would say he opposes the concept.

Mort
07-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Hard to say. Corporations are a major part of the free market which he undeniably supports.

quickmike
07-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Being that the USA is really nothing more than sovereign individuals living under a republic type government that is supposed to protect the rights of those people, I dont think RP would support an incorporated government because incorporation removes all personal responsibility to an individual that acted on behalf of the government. For example if a president acting under powers of the government decided to do something unconstitutional, and were held accountable by the people, that president could simply say "hey, im not responsible, im incorporated!!!"....................... wait....... isnt that kinda what we have now? LOL

If you want your representatives to be accountable for their actions, incorporation is the last thing you would want to give them.

ARealConservative
07-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Hard to say. Corporations are a major part of the free market which he undeniably supports.

LOL.

I think we are talking about the incporation of the constitution.

In the 1860's we passed the 14th amendment. About 80 years later unelected judges decided this caused the amendments to apply to the states as well.

So "Congress shall make no law" - now applies to states, towns, and schools as well. That's what an incorporated bill of rights achieved. Somehow legislation written to give slaves the same rights as Citizens means that schools can't have prayer.