PDA

View Full Version : The Best Stress Reliever EVER!!!

Cassie Neilson
01-16-2008, 04:57 PM
If you guys ever get down about anything related to the campaign, take a minute and head over to one of the "forums" for Huckabee, Thompson, or Giuliani. Guaranteed to cheer you up quick and make you laugh your ass off!

mikehuckabeeforum.com
rudygiulianiforum.com
fredthompson.com

There's probably others but those had enough gold in them to keep me laughing and put me back in a good mood. I suggest paying a visit sometime!

By the way, I understand they are fake, but damn they are funny. A big thanks to whomever put those out there!

The Lantern
01-16-2008, 05:09 PM
If you guys ever get down about anything related to the campaign, take a minute and head over to one of the "forums" for Huckabee, Thompson, or Giuliani. Guaranteed to cheer you up quick and make you laugh your ass off!

mikehuckabeeforum.com
rudygiulianiforum.com
fredthompson.com

There's probably others but those had enough gold in them to keep me laughing and put me back in a good mood. I suggest paying a visit sometime!

By the way, I understand they are fake, but damn they are funny. A big thanks to whomever put those out there!

There is a pretty good one at www.fredthompsonforum.com

damon04
01-16-2008, 05:11 PM
o man....

mconder
01-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Got to love this quote from Huckleberry's forum:

Topic: Please report Ron Paul ( TROLLS ) supporters

"I am doing my best. I have started a posse called "Mole Patrol", with bible in hand and mouse in the other we shall defeat these liberal, commie homosexual heathens."

Are you sure it's your mouse in your other hand, or are you just glad to see yourself?

txteamtech
01-16-2008, 05:20 PM
but still pretty good!

amy31416
01-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Here I thought this was going to be about sex. Oh well...to the next thread...

mconder
01-16-2008, 05:25 PM
Here's another good post from the Huck site:

Topic: Huck smites **** with another disease!!! (Read 4 times)

Great news Hucksters!!!!

The Great Huck has finally unleashed his holy-inspired plague to smite all the **** of the world:

A new, highly drug-resistant strain of MRSA, or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, has moved outside hospitals and is now spreading among gay men, researchers reported Monday.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,322766,00.html

Amen lord, Amen!!!!

ThisCharmingAzn
01-16-2008, 05:37 PM
you know one thing i notice about all these forums

EVERYONES TALKING ABOUT RON PAUL!!!!!!!1

??????????

:confused::confused::confused:

but that's a good thing

btw DONATE www.freeatlast2008.com

RonRules
01-16-2008, 06:15 PM
From the Huckabee forum:

What size rod for a small child?
« on: January 14, 2008, 01:02:46 AM »
Proverbs 13:24
"He that spareth his rod hateth his son."

What size rod would you all use for an 18 month old toddler? For my 4 and 5 year old, I use the "rule of thumb" to size the thickness for my bamboo cane but when I'm trying to chase my 18 month old little girl down (she's gotten real fast, like she's possessed or something) to beat the love of Jesus into her, sometimes I miss and leave nasty welts on her head with such a thick rod. I think the people at the local Walmart are starting to talk.

Any advice or tips for the proper rod to keep my 18 month old in line? Should I just smack the love of Jesus into her with my backhand?

I should suggest a stiff 2x4, we don't want more of these to get to reproductive age!

RonRules
01-16-2008, 06:17 PM
And this beautiful response: (This one HAS to be from an RP supporter. Please identify yourself so we can all applaud; clap clap clap)

"Sometimes a rod or board is not quite right for such a small child. In this case, I recommend shaking them violently until they understand what you want. This technique is especially useful for children 18 months and down."

RonRules
01-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Thank you, thank you, Cassie, I'm having so much fun!

From the Huckabee forum:
"They are stealing our ideas "
« on: December 24, 2007, 09:37:23 AM »

Pray all you want hippies God will never vote for Ron Paul.

Dave Wood
01-16-2008, 06:20 PM
You all are sick voyuers :)

Cleaner44
01-16-2008, 06:21 PM
mikehuckabeeforum.com is the greatest fun ever!!!

LiberalDemForRP
01-16-2008, 06:26 PM
On the Huck forum, there's a great post title, "What size rod for a small child?"

Ohman.

McCraK
01-16-2008, 06:26 PM
hahah this thread made me laugh..
http://www.fredthompsonforum.com/showthread.php?t=3465

RonRules
01-16-2008, 06:29 PM
This is THE FUNNIEST WEB SITE ON THE NET RIGHT NOW!
Can we all make a top 10 list of "The Best of Huckabee Forums" ?

Here's #10

10) Nightly Huckabee Prayer

Dear Lord,
Now I lay me down to sleep, and pray the lord my soul to keep.
And in the morning when I awake, that you'll make mitt romney go bald, and Rudy admit he's gay. I pray my lord that Fred Thompson, at the next debate, will fall a sleep, and Ron Paul will just go away.
Goodnight dear Lord

"What time are we praying? Let me know so I can get out my prayer rug. I am new to chistianity. So I am not so sure what to do. I was tired of bowing to Mecca and Medina several times a day and was not really into Blowing my self up so I can get laid in heaven. I get laid quit easily and the thought of using those nuclear bombs from a long distance, seem so much more desirable than those fireworks they were trying to convince me to strap to myself. I truely respect God and do beleive that Mike Huckabee is Gods choice to destroy the middle east. So I made the switch because I want to be on the winning team. So please help me to be more Christ like... Please let me pray that beautiful prayer with you @ the same time you pray it."

Response from JewBoy4Huck: Are you a muslim?? Youre starting to make me concerned.

LiberalDemForRP
01-16-2008, 06:34 PM
RonRules, I think I may be having just as much fun as you are. That site is brilliant. I seriously want to know who's behind these.

LiberalDemForRP
01-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Someone's name in the Huck forum is "Huck4GodBush4ViceGod."

I'm so easily amused. That name ftw.

mokkan88
01-16-2008, 06:41 PM
There is a pretty good one at www.fredthompsonforum.com

haha

"FRED THOMPSON 2008, BECAUSE IF NOT 9/11 WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR BACKYARD AND YOU'LL DIE."

RonRules
01-16-2008, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8wjJieSib0
"Lordy mercy that video does send shivers down my spine. That Romney devil sure does have Satan on his side. I do pray for fair elections. Only through fair elections will Rev. Mike win. Ron Paul supporters are sure as the nose on my face goin to hell but they shouldnt be cheated. I will have the ladys at the craft shop watch that video and then we will have a prayer circle because I fear for the life of that poor young lady."

RonRules
01-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Hey LiberalDemForRP, I like the name and you look cute, but I'm a Liberal Republican! Is that OK for you?

RonRules
01-16-2008, 06:54 PM
I like the poster with the name: "Who Would Jesus Tax? ". I think I'll sign up just so I can do searches.

How about I use the name AtheistsForHuckabee?

Liberty4life
http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=7330a92cc8bafdce07191ec6a24c8a 89&topic=475.0
read the second comment, they got a SECRET PRAYER FORUM I really think if these kinds of people get to lead anything we are all going to be forced to go there and pray, five times a day...

Arkris
Those forums are hillarious.

I suspect that there actually are a few genuine Huckabee, Thompson, and Giuliani supporters on those sites.

Cassie Neilson
01-16-2008, 06:55 PM
Don't miss all the funny 9/11 related names and quips on Rudy's forum!

cheese
01-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Roflolmao

LiberalDemForRP
01-16-2008, 07:03 PM
Ron, we can work on our differences, together. As long as we both think the following title and accompanying picture is truly hilarious, we'll get along well --

"The MoneySparkler is in 9 Days...."
http://www.mikehuckabeeforum.com/index.php?topic=865.0

amonasro
01-16-2008, 07:10 PM
I loooove going over there for a laugh. It's like a grassroots version of Daily Show/Colbert Report with some absolutely hilarious posts.

RonRules
01-16-2008, 07:17 PM
This is indeed funny, particularly if it's from an dedicated RP supporter.
"The MoneySparkler is in 9 Days...."

My idea of funny in the same vein is the painting of Elvis AND Jesus prominently placed attop the bar at the Azteca restaurant (Elvis Bar) in Garden Grove, CA, one of my favorite places on Friday nights. (Can't find the actual picture right now, but you get the idea)
http://www.squeezeoc.com/squeezeoc/goingout/nightlife/article_1853264.php

Back to Huckabee forums.

Please god, let Pat Robertson pick him instead of Rudy.

LiberalDemForRP
01-16-2008, 07:17 PM
buwahahaha:

On rudygiulianiforum.com:

Thread title: "The Heroic Actions of Rudy Giuliani"
First of all, September 11 changed everything. I think most of us really got turned on to Rudy by the bravery he demonstrated that morning (9/11/01). I would like for everyone to list the action for which they are most proud of him. What specific action really showed you that he was our man?

I think people have put 9/11 out of there minds to the point they don't really think or talk about it much anymore. I just want to remind everyone why Rudy was a true hero on September 11, 2001.
------------------

Some replies:
"He was THERE on September Eleventh! That's all I needed... The cops, the firemen, the medics....they all owe their gratitude to Rudy for keeping them from running around clueless on 9-11. The rest of us owe Rudy for giving us the opportunity to give him the chance to spread his security all around the whole country, and then the world; not just NYC."
-------------------
"I agree 100%. He was there... I can't seem to find the link, but I read a story a little while back that said Rudy had to be restrained on several occasions because he was wanting to get to the WTC's to try to go in and save people. Absolute bravery."
------------------
"Did you hear about how he removed the cross-wheels from the bottom of an office chair, braided some LAN cables into a rope and tied that to the wheels and swung it across from WTC1 to WTC2, hooking the top edge of the roof parapet and swinging across like Tarzan, so he could lead those people to safety also. Talk about bravery."
------------------
"If you look through past posts you'll see I claimed Rudy held up WTC7 with his bare hands, allowing everyone to escape with their lives. Doesn't the fact that no one died at that collapse mean anything to you?"
------------------

Oh my. Too much fun.

GHoeberX
01-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I knew about the Huckabeeforum, but the other ones are pretty funny as well :D

RonRules
01-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm in! Look for AtheistsForHuckabee postings, but really I might go to hell for this. Look what I had to sign:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

anarchy
01-16-2008, 07:28 PM
lol omg im pissing my pants

TSOL
01-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Got to love this quote from Huckleberry's forum:

Topic: Please report Ron Paul ( TROLLS ) supporters

"I am doing my best. I have started a posse called "Mole Patrol", with bible in hand and mouse in the other we shall defeat these liberal, commie homosexual heathens."

Are you sure it's your mouse in your other hand, or are you just glad to see yourself?

Holy shit; are you kidding me ?! :eek: :cool:

smartguy911
01-16-2008, 07:32 PM
i thought you were going to talk about sex but i guess this works too..haha

westmich4paul
01-16-2008, 08:06 PM
Here I thought this was going to be about sex. Oh well...to the next thread...
Where have you been all my life!

Young_Apprentice
01-16-2008, 08:08 PM
It's the names that get me.

Iwannahuckyoulikeananimal
igothuckinme
huck4godbush4vicegod

westmich4paul
01-16-2008, 08:08 PM
haha

"FRED THOMPSON 2008, BECAUSE IF NOT 9/11 WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR BACKYARD AND YOU'LL DIE." If you had not have put Fred Thompson on that I would have believed it was a new John McCain sign!

amy31416
01-16-2008, 10:14 PM
Where have you been all my life!

In a lab, looking at beakers and chromatographs.

You?

HillbillyDan
01-16-2008, 10:29 PM
LMAO, that was awesome. I especially like the Ron Paul troll thread, epic lulz.