PDA

View Full Version : a few random thoughts on the MSM fiasco

JahWarrior
01-16-2008, 04:33 PM
At this point, it is safe to say that the MSM is not going to change their tactics. The question is, are we going to change ours? I have read many posts here from people who blame the campaign for "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". While I think the absolute most important thing anyone should be doing, is being a precinct captain and getting their boots on the ground (which is what I have done), there is definitely an abundance of people who have time to carpet bomb these media stories with comments. It always looks the same, and what kind of results does it get us? None, it doesn't really change anything.

I have come to the conclusion, that the media actually enjoys watching us do this. We feed their ego's. They power trip watching us beg and plead for fair coverage, or rant and rave about their blatant obsession with blackballing Ron Paul. If we must flood their message boards, perhaps we could do it with a unified message...

Is there anyone out there who can in short order, put together a website that documents all of the media tactics that are happening? Basically, an "Educate the Sheeple on Why You Don't Know Who Ron Paul Is" website? This needs to be done in a professional manner, ie no offensive language, etc.

If this could be put together, I would recommend flooding these comment sections with the same thing over and over... a small message, and the URL to the above website, should it be put together. pages and pages of comments, that say nothing but something simple like

"END MEDIA CENSORSHIP - http://www.whateverthehellwecallit.com"

Think of it like a new manifestation of the common trend on these message boards... DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!! Well, the AP and the MSM are the trolls, and we are feeding them to the point of gluttony.... So again, they WILL NOT change their tactics... perhaps we should change ours. Unification shows strength. And our strength is a unified message, en masse.

Flame away.

N13
01-16-2008, 04:35 PM
If we pay attention to the elections instead of being constantly distracted by MSM, and win one or two of them, then MSM won't be able to resist our allure.

hillertexas
01-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the forum, JahWarrior!

JahWarrior
01-16-2008, 06:07 PM
*bump*

Or, of course, we could just keep doing the same thing.... expecting different results.

constituent
01-16-2008, 06:08 PM
*bump*

Or, of course, we could just keep doing the same thing.... expecting different results.

hey, every dog has its day.

i've always been a fan of don quixote.