PDA

View Full Version : answer Cafferty's 5pm Question...

hillertexas
01-16-2008, 04:28 PM
"With a different candidate winning each week, how will the Republican primary finally sort itself out?"

5pm Question

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5t.html

hillertexas
01-16-2008, 04:33 PM
My email:

"Once the media stops it's complete blackout of Ron Paul, a clear frontrunner will emerge.

Why is it that only you Jack, and Wolf even utter his name? He beat Rudy and Fred last night in Michigan. Wake up America."

billjarrett
01-16-2008, 04:33 PM
The Republican party is facing a crisis in their primaries now because all the candidates in the running with the exception of Ron Paul are too liberal for the conservative base. However, the media has not given Pauls platform the attention that it deserves, and have painted a false picture of him being unelectable. If Ron Paul had a vote for every voter I have heard say "I completely agree with Ron Paul, but I don't think he can win so I'm voting for someone else" we would already have him as a front runner and the Republican nomination would already be sealed.

Azprint
01-16-2008, 04:35 PM
I posted in his blog. But I didn't mention Ron Paul, said:

"If it continues that way I will not be surprised if Duncan Hunter gets the nomination."

>.>

jrich4rpaul
01-16-2008, 04:36 PM
"Jack,
The Republican race will sort itself out once all the candidates get equal time and America gets to make its choice based on views rather than TV time. Flip flopping the media's darling of the week is what's causing the flip flopping of the frontrunner."

hillertexas
01-16-2008, 04:40 PM
bump

hillertexas
01-16-2008, 04:46 PM
bump

LandonCook
01-16-2008, 04:50 PM
"Well Jack, it is obvious we are looking at a broker convention come September. The GOP has lost the House, the Senate, public support, are about to lose both the executive branch and their own party! The party is lost, confused, and no longer conservative. The only real conservative candidate (Ron Paul) has been kicked to the curb by the Pro-Occupation/Big Government half of my party. I really think this might be the end of the Republican Party. Personally, if Paul doesn’t get nominated, I’m gone."

Basilieus
01-16-2008, 04:56 PM
"Oh come on jack thats easy. When all the bad candidates run out of money!"

Trigonx
01-16-2008, 04:56 PM
sigh just watched Mitt talking about the economy. Hes all for lowering interest rates and making the middle class poorer.

hillertexas
01-16-2008, 04:58 PM
he is reading them now

Nyte
01-16-2008, 05:01 PM
just missed it. how'd it go?

hillertexas
01-16-2008, 05:03 PM
No mention of Ron Paul. :(

LandonCook
01-16-2008, 05:03 PM
"Well Jack,
If the GOP wants to win, they should find the candidate with the most donations and the most fiscally conservative campaign. Both speak volumes on election power and political principle."

jahazii
01-16-2008, 05:14 PM
I believe a front runner will emerge, one that has raised the most of any Republican last quarter, the only one who believes the war in Iraq was a mistake and wants out NOW. I respect your honest journalism, in the past days you have asked who will recognize the tanking economy, and prescribe medicine for it. He is the only medical doctor in the race, and the only true fiscal conservative. The last one standing is the person with the most in their war chest, and donating to yourself doesn't count.

I did not put any names into this article but the facts are real check them out to see who are the people I mentioned. I see your pretty bright or you wouldn't have your own show so please if this question is aired let the people know who are the people I have spoken about.

Thanks