PDA

View Full Version : Donate To Blimp!

Exarel
01-16-2008, 04:16 PM
The address had to be changed so that the company wasn't on it at that time. I don't know what else to tell you.

I don't really understand why you are so concerned but I will say on the transparency page it says the blimp costs $350,000. We are just now starting to reach that number. Then it says the banners cost $25,000. Also lawyers have retainers. So we're in debt right now, not just in money owed but really in debt. The solvency of the project has been resting on my wallet. Anyone who can do the math can see that is true because there are also hotel costs, car rental costs and food costs (for three people) all being paid for by me.

There is a blimp with Ron Paul's name on it flying around the country generating publicity and acting as a huge flying ad for those that see it. It exists. If you want the blimp to continue to fly we need your sponsorship. If you don't sponsor it there will not be a blimp for very much longer, thats all there is to it. We've been working hard to create this opportunity to have this blimp, so at this point it's just a question of whether you want it or not. If I walk away losing money on the project, oh well. That's the risk I took. I've lost some money for my country, others have lost their lives. I'm getting off lucky. If you don't think the blimp is valuable don't sponsor it, if you do think it's valuable keep it going. Either way life goes on. Just make your choice based on what you feel is best.

If you got any extra lying around or if you are in the maxed-out club :)

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com

RonRules
01-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Shouldn't Google give the Blimp a few bucks? They've had millions of free advertising flying around for weeks!

crink
01-16-2008, 05:32 PM
^^^
This!

szczebrzeszyn
01-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Shouldn't Google give the Blimp a few bucks? They've had millions of free advertising flying around for weeks!

Why pay, if you've got it for free already? They didn't even ask for it.