PDA

View Full Version : Get your question in, and vote them up!

mavtek
01-16-2008, 03:43 PM
http://dyn.politico.com/debate/index.cfm

Important folks!

MrCobaltBlue
01-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Romney: Why are you such a sleezeball?

Edit: its too bad they won't choose anything but softball questions...

Edit2: wtf are with all the space questions...

JimInNY
01-16-2008, 04:11 PM
My question:

1. Question on: Personal

Mr. Giuliani, this question is about your electability. Knowing that Ron Paul has nearly double the number of total votes you have received in the early primary states, do you have any?

colecrowe
01-16-2008, 04:14 PM
bump

billjarrett
01-16-2008, 04:21 PM
To : All candidates
Category: Economy

David Walker of the GAO has come out repeatedly warning about the dangers of the compounding interest on our national debts, and in particular the costs of President Bushs prescription drugs for seniors plan in combination with the retirement of the baby boomers. He says this needs to be rectified now, or the compounding interest in combination with the amount of people retiring and their lifespan will create a situation as soon as 2040 where the costs of social security, medicare, and the interest will almost equal as much as our GDP. How do you plan to solve this problem since we would never be able to raise taxes enough nor cut enough other programs to pay for it?

Janet0116
01-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Wow there are a lot of space program questions.

mavtek
01-16-2008, 04:44 PM
keep it going guys!

jrich4rpaul
01-16-2008, 04:51 PM
http://dyn.politico.com/debate/republicans/VoteForQuestion.cfm

My question to John McCain on foreign policy is there, look for it and vote it up!

"As a former POW, how can you do something as offensive as a parody of a Beach Boys song in which you replaced the words with "Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran"? I have best friends currently fighting overseas and see it to be nothing worth singing about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg"

billjarrett
01-16-2008, 04:58 PM
If you don't have a question, then go vote some up. There is a whopping one Economy question on the first page of "most popular", and it is some goofy space exploration question. If we want to run circles around them in this debate, we need to make it about economy, economy, and economy.

billjarrett
01-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Bump. This influences the debate questions, although we don't know by how much. Anything we can do to influence the questions in our favor the better though.

Laja
01-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Here was my question (directed to all the Repub and Dem candidates):

Are you or have you ever been a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization working towards a world government?

JimInNY
01-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Think about the kinds of questions where you cringed a little when Ron answered them, and avoid those at all cost! lol

Jeremy
01-16-2008, 05:12 PM
can someone who is registered submit this one for Huck:

"Do you believe the United States of America should be a theocracy?"

LandonCook
01-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Vote for this one guys!

dyn.politico.com/debate/republicans/VoteForQuestion.cfm

"Exactly how do you plan to convince the 75% of the nation who are strongly against this occupation, to vote for you?"

LandonCook
01-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Here was my question (directed to all the Repub and Dem candidates):

Are you or have you ever been a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization working towards a world government?

Fucking no! what is wrong with you people! Stay away from fringe topics!

Cleaner44
01-16-2008, 05:25 PM
I voted for Economy questions. Ron Paul can not be matched on the economy.

billjarrett
01-16-2008, 05:29 PM
I voted for Economy questions. Ron Paul can not be matched on the economy.

Agree, keep economy questions to the top (and not all the bizarre space funding questions that ended up in economy.. I think theres an astronaut with OCD afraid of losing his job or something. Its covered with them).

Lets stick to national debt/deficit, spending, inflation, value of the dollar, etc. Economics 101 stuff.

Xonox
01-16-2008, 05:30 PM
wtf are with all the space questions...

Some people just aren't what you would call "Down to Earth".

billjarrett
01-16-2008, 05:49 PM
Bump. We need to get economy questions up, martian battling questions down.

billjarrett
01-16-2008, 06:04 PM
Last bump for me... about to hop in the car and commute home