PDA

View Full Version : Recount is REALLY on now!!!

anarchy
01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
Just got an email from Albert Howard:

The money for the New Hampshire recount has been secured. The ball is rolling!!
We need multiple thousands of volunteers to help oversee the ballots as they are counted.

Come to Concord, New Hampshire.

Thanks again for your support.

Albert Howard

werdd
01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
cool

werdd
01-16-2008, 03:39 PM
although i wasnt originally for a recount im kind of curious what kind of discrepancies will come of this.

dseisner
01-16-2008, 04:12 PM
get over to Concord!

liberty_Forever
01-16-2008, 04:13 PM
bump

fantastic work everyone

NoMoreApathy
01-16-2008, 04:14 PM
While I agree with the notion that this is a matter of principle, and I definitely do support this, you guys don't honestly think that at this point, there's going to be any evidence left to prove anything, do you?

Azprint
Aye, get to Concord NH Paulties.

P.S: don't be shy to make human error while counting votes ;o)

JimInNY
My best Peter sellers imitation:

Bimp!

Wyurm
01-16-2008, 04:15 PM
although i wasnt originally for a recount im kind of curious what kind of discrepancies will come of this.

I hope something does happen, we desperately need to get rid of the machines. Not just for this race, but for all future ones as well.

This is great news.

FacelessJoe
01-16-2008, 04:22 PM
They got the money paypal froze?

fireworks_god
01-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Even if nothing major comes forward in this recount, the important thing to be noted here is what having a vote recount, in and of itself, means regarding change in this country! :)

We are progressive and moving our country forward in the name of freedom. Every single person on this planet benefits from what we are doing, especially here. This is a great symbolic, and very real act that demonstrates that the American people are seeking more oversight in their government. This is exactly the type of government that the United States is specifically set up to function as. It is based on inalienable human rights and the nature of reality, and it can lead us forward into a new age of global freedom and enlightenment.

Voter recounts should occur in every election! Greater public scrutiny needs to be placed into the election process! The more we allow our government to make things like this secret, the less transparency we ensure in our democratic processes, the less free we become!

This is a sign of change, my friends. :D

mjp1025
01-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Somebody apparently came up with quite a chunk of money to get this thing in gear!

NerveShocker
01-16-2008, 05:28 PM
While I agree with the notion that this is a matter of principle, and I definitely do support this, you guys don't honestly think that at this point, there's going to be any evidence left to prove anything, do you?

They are counting the ballots by hand.. 100% of them. The 81% of ballots that were counted by diebold machines are now being counted by hand so if there is a difference they should find it. Remember the machines work like this.. you don't press a button and it makes your vote. You get a ballot, make your vote and then it is put through a machine which records it and shoots it back out. The only reason they don't count them all by hand is because this is faster.. but totally easy to manipulate unfortunately.

By the way Great Job Granny Warriors and Mr.Howard for getting this done!

amy31416
01-16-2008, 05:33 PM
They are counting the ballots by hand.. 100% of them. The 81% of ballots that were counted by diebold machines are now being counted by hand so if there is a difference they should find it. Remember the machines work like this.. you don't press a button and it makes your vote. You get a ballot, make your vote and then it is put through a machine which records it and shoots it back out. The only reason they don't count them all by hand is because this is faster.. but totally easy to manipulate unfortunately.

Ahhh, good to know. This could be interesting, unless things have been tampered with by now.

I'll really be interested to hear what all those "other" votes are.

stewie3128
01-16-2008, 05:34 PM

You can manipulate it pretty easy the manual way too.

"Huh - Ron Paul got 31 votes here in Sutton County. I'd better just write zero."

No matter what the voting system, there's always a black box involved somewhere.

bcreps85
01-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Honestly, if a recount had happened immediately, I truly believe we would have found confirmed fraud.

I think that everything it has taken to get this done has just been put in our way to give the riggers time to cover their tracks.

Feelgood
01-16-2008, 06:00 PM
How bout we actually get a final count in Iowa first, THEN worry about a re-count in NH.

leglock
01-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Aye, get to Concord NH Paulties.

P.S: don't be shy to make human error while counting votes ;o)

voytechs
01-16-2008, 06:12 PM
I hope something does happen, we desperately need to get rid of the machines. Not just for this race, but for all future ones as well.

This is great news.

Just like in the terminator movies, we fight against the machines. LOL!

TexFootballMom
01-16-2008, 06:40 PM
How bout we actually get a final count in Iowa first, THEN worry about a re-count in NH.

Does anyone know why Iowa is not 100% in?

enjerth
01-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Just got an email from Albert Howard:

The money for the New Hampshire recount has been secured. The ball is rolling!!
We need multiple thousands of volunteers to help oversee the ballots as they are counted.

Come to Concord, New Hampshire.

Thanks again for your support.

Albert Howard

Awesome! I'd love to help, but I can't travel oversees right now.</blonde>

anarchy
01-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Even if nothing major comes forward in this recount, the important thing to be noted here is what having a vote recount, in and of itself, means regarding change in this country! :)

We are progressive and moving our country forward in the name of freedom. Every single person on this planet benefits from what we are doing, especially here. This is a great symbolic, and very real act that demonstrates that the American people are seeking more oversight in their government. This is exactly the type of government that the United States is specifically set up to function as. It is based on inalienable human rights and the nature of reality, and it can lead us forward into a new age of global freedom and enlightenment.

Voter recounts should occur in every election! Greater public scrutiny needs to be placed into the election process! The more we allow our government to make things like this secret, the less transparency we ensure in our democratic processes, the less free we become!

This is a sign of change, my friends. :D

A big hug for you :D

anarchy
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Somebody apparently came up with quite a chunk of money to get this thing in gear!

Private donation until paypal releases the money.. which has already happened in the meanwhile.. there was no incentive for them anymore to keep the money now lol, some hero rescued us !!