PDA

View Full Version : The Hour of Our Time

badmp3
01-16-2008, 03:12 PM
William (Bill) Cooper was a former naval officer, decorated veteran, short wave radio broadcaster and world renound lecturer and author, he ... all » was shot and killed November 5th 2001 under suspicious circumstances. This is his story.

The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2829245257205113781&hl=en)

asgardshill
01-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Yes, William Cooper was a world-class crank majoring in bank fraud, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and tax evasion. The tinfoiler's tinfoiler, Cooper marticulated from the planet Earth and achieved room temperature on November 5 2001 after a shootout with police.

His radio show was a kick though.

badmp3
01-16-2008, 07:52 PM
"Yes, William Cooper was a world-class crank majoring in bank fraud, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and tax evasion. "

If you believe this .. then your what he called a Sheepleee
Maybe one day you will wake up !

slinkymaster
01-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Yes, William Cooper was a world-class crank majoring in bank fraud, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and tax evasion. The tinfoiler's tinfoiler, Cooper marticulated from the planet Earth and achieved room temperature on November 5 2001 after a shootout with police.

His radio show was a kick though.

god you are a douche. the man was silenced by government bullets and you just shit all over him.

Wiserphil
01-16-2008, 10:15 PM
Cooper was a true patriot. Hope he is in a better place now.

wildflower
01-16-2008, 10:23 PM
A friend of mine had a chance to interview William Cooper, before he died, for a documentary she made in 1999. (that I worked on as a production assistant) She was really lucky to get that interview, because he had stopped doing interviews.

Unfortunately the documentary never got distributed, but I've seen the interview and it was very interesting. I read his book (Behold a Pale Horse) back in the 90's, and that was what first got me interested in learning more about the NWO.