PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired of people saying women won't vote for Ron Paul

crazyfacedjenkins
01-16-2008, 01:43 PM
I know some people have anecdotal evidence that women only care about the "cutest" candidate or something like that, but I have to disagree. I've canvased hundreds of houses and I have to say that the same amount of women are receptive to Ron Paul as men, maybe even more. Maybe it's because I'm male, but the women usually had a lot more to say than the men and they usually were just as informed.

Sheeple are everywhere, we can't change that, but I have to say it comes in every sex and race. I just heard a guy on O'reilly saying he was going to vote for Obama because he is black and that he wouldn't vote for him if he were white!! How fickle and pathetic is that? That's sheeple for you!

Here is really what it's all about: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0u6lCBnRoHQ

limequat
01-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Agreed. At the polls I got just as much support from women as I did from men.

phixion
01-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Women will act interested and supportive.

Don't be fooled.

Pete

mosquitobite
01-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Women will act interested and supportive.

Don't be fooled.

Pete

Speak for yourself Petey boy :p

My best friend and I are both active supporters of Dr Paul. We actually go to the meetup stuff, and I'm a precinct captain.

:p

Granted, most of the people at work I talk politics to are men, but don't stereotype with a "women" in general comment.

JimInNY
01-16-2008, 01:56 PM
I think exit poll stats have show RP not doing well with the ladies.

silverhandorder
01-16-2008, 02:01 PM
A lot of girls 18 - 25 could care less about politics. This is my personal experience. Since Dr Paul gets a lot of support from this demographic maybe this is where we lack.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-16-2008, 02:03 PM
I think exit poll stats have show RP not doing well with the ladies.

Facts are facts, and RP has a big gender gap in his support. The Michigan numbers from yesterday prove it.

IMO, some antiwar ads would help.

morerocklesstalk
01-16-2008, 02:03 PM
A lot of girls 18 - 25 could care less about politics. This is my personal experience. Since Dr Paul gets a lot of support from this demographic maybe this is where we lack.

Have to agree right there. Even 18-25 men, which I fall into, can be very unreliable.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-16-2008, 02:18 PM
I got to push this video again though: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0u6lCBnRoHQ it's so damn funny. George is a genius.

phixion
01-16-2008, 02:22 PM
Speak for yourself Petey boy :p

My best friend and I are both active supporters of Dr Paul. We actually go to the meetup stuff, and I'm a precinct captain.

:p

Granted, most of the people at work I talk politics to are men, but don't stereotype with a "women" in general comment.

And some women are lesbians.

Generally, most aren't.

Pete

Sey.Naci
01-16-2008, 02:22 PM
And I'm tired of suggesting that the campaign make ads with a FEMALE VOICEOVER, lots of posters here agreeing with that - and then nothing happening. The issues for these ads should be: education, health (alternative, vaccinations, etc.), and bringing the troops home immediately.