PDA

View Full Version : Ain't over till the FAT LADY SINGS

ghemminger
01-16-2008, 12:44 PM
We still have a def. possiblility for a WIN in NV which would be a good lead into Feb 5th.

All other Rep. are out of money except Romney - which may be the difference - really if the campaign actually gets some ADS out and get us just a litttle media attention - AMERICA will be able to make an intellegent decsion

Just want everyone to know that this "revolution" has made a lot of people crazy - esp. myself and sometime I post threads a little sensationalist to ease the tension... If I am causing harm - trust me I do not mean it at all.

Big things are happening this week - :D

fireworks_god
01-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Winning Nevada is probably our last hope. If it was pulled off, not only would it eliminate the electability question that is holding so many potential voters back, but they would have to report about him in the media again, and it would rally the grass-roots, we'd all donate on Free At Last 2008 day and we might still have a good chance of winning. :)

It really seems all or nothing, as far as opening back up the window of us winning. And since the HQ has been really involved in Nevada, it is their test, and if they pass, we'll likely support them again.

This is definitely exciting times!

Richie
01-16-2008, 12:47 PM
We still have a def. possiblility for a WIN in NV which would be a good lead into Feb 5th.

All other Rep. are out of money except Romney - which may be the difference - really if the campaign actually gets some ADS out and get us just a litttle media attention - AMERICA will be able to make an intellegent decsion

Just want everyone to know that this "revolution" has made a lot of people crazy - esp. myself and sometime I post threads a little sensationalist to ease the tension... If I am causing harm - trust me I do not mean it at all.

You seem to know much more about the campaign then other people on this board, so could you answer one question for me? Is the rumor that the campaign has 9 million left true?

And no, I don't think you're a troll. :D

ghemminger
01-16-2008, 12:49 PM
You seem to know much more about the campaign then other people on this board, so could you answer one question for me? Is the rumor that the campaign has 9 million left true?

What Jesse said is prolly very true. Why?

Mort
01-16-2008, 12:49 PM

Its not a rumor, the Ron Paul campaign manager stated it on a radio show.

Richie
01-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks for answering my question. I was just curious. Didn't feel like digging through all the crap in the topic.

frasu
01-16-2008, 12:59 PM

lol...

ghemminger
01-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Winning Nevada is probably our last hope. If it was pulled off, not only would it eliminate the electability question that is holding so many potential voters back, but they would have to report about him in the media again, and it would rally the grass-roots, we'd all donate on Free At Last 2008 day and we might still have a good chance of winning. :)

It really seems all or nothing, as far as opening back up the window of us winning. And since the HQ has been really involved in Nevada, it is their test, and if they pass, we'll likely support them again.

YEah I aggree

Ethek
01-16-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm with Paul until the end.

ghemminger
01-16-2008, 01:17 PM

I know Jeff has been touring this state non-stop...let's hope for the best I know HQ is doing a Bang-up Job in this state

We will see what happens when we do our absolute best in a state that favors us gets us - this is the "final test"

LibertyEagle
01-16-2008, 01:27 PM
When many of us first got involved in this campaign, we knew that this was about much more than just getting Ron Paul elected. It was about saving our country. And I'm not about to give up on that.

I know a lot of us are disappointed in some things right now, but somehow we've got to pick ourselves up and charge ahead. We've got to remember what is at stake here.

C'mon folks. We've got to do it.