PDA

View Full Version : What is a Ron Paul Presidency worth to you??

DealzOnWheelz
01-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Look Regardless of what Jesse Benton said it doesn't matter!!!!

Great we broke single day records. BIG DEAL

ROMNEY HAS LIKE $60 MILLION not including the $500 million in personal money he has

WE NEED TO PUMP DR PAULS FUNDS

Don't guess what they did with the money.

You trust RON PAUL TO FIX OUR ECONOMY BUT YOU DON'T TRUST HIM TO USE THE MONEY THAT WE DONATED TO HELP HIS CAMPAIGNS ECONOMY.

WE NEED TO DONATE often and early

Our Goal shouldn't be to donate just enough for Ron Paul to get some ads

Our Goal should be to raise more money than anyone else has the entire year of 2007 and FLOOD THE AIRWAVES WITH ADS

What is Liberty worth?
What is Freedom worth?

WHAT IS A RON PAUL PRESIDENCY WORTH TO YOU?

We are not special Ron Paul can't win without funding.

It's impossible for the campaign to plan ads properly without knowing how much money they are going to recieve.

So continue with the money bombs but don't hold your money for the money bombs. If you have money and can afford to donate donate.

The money bombs help a bit, but the consistancy of donations will help the campaign become more efficient.

dima7b
01-16-2008, 12:28 PM
If I wasn't in such a crappy situation, I would max out twice now!

What a Ron Paul presidency means to me is that I would pump the campaign with money asap because the dollar and value is declining so might as well do it now, even if the campaign *might* be spending it incompetently. I would rather say I tried rather than sit and complain.

In RON we trust! I trust him a 100% that he knows what he is doing.

WilliamC
01-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Unfortunately it's not quite worth my marriage, and that's probably what I'd lose if I were to max out.

As it is I am already in trouble with my wife.

After the 21st it'll be worse

DealzOnWheelz
01-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Sorry to hear about problems with your wife

Are they simply economic??

WilliamC
01-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Sorry to hear about problems with your wife

Are they simply economic??

Not really, just incompatible views on some things. Fortunately we're both too stubborn to give up :)

lly4now
01-16-2008, 12:44 PM
It's funny that this topic is brought up. My friend asked me if I would burn my house down to assure Ron Paul would become president...

ClayTrainor
01-16-2008, 12:46 PM
It's funny that this topic is brought up. My friend asked me if I would burn my house down to assure Ron Paul would become president...

your response? :cool:

newbitech
01-16-2008, 12:47 PM
haven't found out yet, i am hoping it won't cost me everything.

DealzOnWheelz
01-16-2008, 12:48 PM
If I was told ROn Paul will be president if I were to burn my house down from a credible source I'd be signing and BBQ'in

"The Roof The Roof The Roof is on Fire!!"

"We don't need no water let the Mutha f#@$a Burn!!!!"